PDA

View Full Version : New Graphic SAA Sniper kills a rebel trying to save their female sex slave (Jihad alnikah )

USARMY999
06-03-2013, 09:42 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/668_19064.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3811) New Graphic SAA Sniper kills a rebel trying to save a naked female as the video says 4 rebels were killed trying to save the womanhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3811)

lucas503
06-03-2013, 10:52 PM
you really care about the lives of terrorist, these people are al qaeda.

bgbllbffr
06-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Nobody said they care about the lives of terrorists....did They? Now this is a propaganda video ! & its all that bullshit text that makes it that way

USARMY999
06-03-2013, 11:42 PM
hey guys im against alqaeda video was posted cause that hadji got sniped fuck the fsa

bombino
06-04-2013, 01:59 AM
"Sniper kills a rebel trying to save a naked female" - why you repeat allahsnackbars's bla-bla-bla?

dmitroid
06-04-2013, 04:00 AM
everytime watching videos like that i remember how easy they beheading thousands of innocent people. what a bullshit propoganda video, is someone still buying that shit?

mickk
06-04-2013, 05:08 AM
Hrmpfff I wont even bother watching, my spies tell me there has been two changes. Its time to just watch the SAA version of things.

1. After the capture of some big nob by the SAA a coupla months ago, SAA has the upper hand, the bloke spilled his guts and the rag tag army wasnt smart enough to change comms let alone tactics. He didnt hold out for the customary 24 or 48 hours, cant blame him I suppose.

2. The western world will not intervene due to high infiltration of Taliban within the rag tag army.

3. Its all over bar the counting.

USARMY999
06-04-2013, 08:28 AM
video edited to something interesting :) i hope u guys read it and learn how sick these fucks are

bgbllbffr
06-04-2013, 01:00 PM
So ARMY... what Your saying is that these terrorists that are getting shot up by the Assad terrorists, are really just trying to lasso up there piece of ass while its still warm... right?

USARMY999
06-04-2013, 01:05 PM
yeah pretty much look im not lying hear is a video to prove it free sex in syria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qvo4_hMrF4 :P

bgbllbffr
06-04-2013, 01:43 PM
I dont believe Any of the threads that come with these FSA videos anymore. The only reason this war had stayed semi even was because all the support that was provided...but now that its gettn cut off, Assad forces will smash the FSA. You know 6 months ago, all the top Allied shot callers were predicting the fall of Assad by now with support. Anticipating the cell phone video of Bashar Hafez al-Assad, {like Gaddafi} getting corn-holed with sticks & shit, at the hands of the rebels . It worked in Lybia ! What a waste!

skinz
06-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Civil war is a bitch, but until you cut the head off the rooster nothing going to change...

martial
03-08-2014, 09:57 PM
That's what I call a happy ending!

PaddyMc
12-21-2014, 12:55 AM
Who the fuck is REDETERPRINC he/she/it seems to dislike everything. if that's the case don't watch the videos and don't read the comments. Pretty simple really

jamieooh
12-21-2014, 02:37 AM
Who the fuck is REDETERPRINC he/she/it seems to dislike everything. if that's the case don't watch the videos and don't read the comments. Pretty simple really
Sorry, this is a chinese spammer. The system didn't give it a full membership but it somehow is able to like/dislike comments.
I spend a good deal of my time looking at who is online and all new members to catch spammers as fast as possible.
Please help and pm me anyone that is liking and/or disliking every comment.

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Redeterprinc and eirummellgiov both need to be warned AC is a "No Trolling" zone and if that's what they're about then they're gonna get treated like what trolls are punks! They picked the wrong site to fuck with because AC and it's members aren't no 10 to 16 year old girls or boys it's a site with people you don't ever want disrespect unless you don't like your teeth being in your mouth anymore because one day they might bump into an AC member or fan and get chin checked right quick. #PunkAssTrolls :fu:

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-25-2014, 07:16 AM
So now another troll pops it's cowardly head up " litzelbrun " well litzelbrun just remember our members are on active duty in half the countries in the world or more and some vets also so if someone hypothetically pops up behind you and we never her from you again maybe you should of never been fucking with AC because playing with AC is like playing with ACer's emotions ( pulls guns and places them on ACer's laps ) and we don't like any motherfucker who tries playing with our emotions so take your trolling somewhere you won't get hurt hypothetically. Anyway I bet you are all three of the trolls you just keep making new accounts. Damn how fucked up is your life that you sit at a computer all day everyday trolling sites I almost feel sorry for you...Almost :fu:

bgbllbffr
12-26-2014, 04:58 PM
Good lookn out Trip...but it cant hear You ,Bro...Its SPAM,. ...SPAM, Bro ...lolololol...but You are still the Coolest...Thats for damn sure~!!!

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-27-2014, 12:34 AM
Good lookn out Trip...but it cant hear You ,Bro...Its SPAM,. ...SPAM, Bro ...lolololol...but You are still the Coolest...Thats for damn sure~!!!

One thing I was taught by parents that you treat everyone you meet with respect and courtesy or you'll never be respected or treated with courtesy yourself. So I'm a very respectful and polite person but I also have very aggressive side too.
. As far as spammers I grew up in the worst part of one of the top 5 deadliest cities in America I lived there around 10 years. I still have that hard life aggressiveness mentality where if someone fucks with your friends you gotta do what you got to do and handle your business. Now that ACer's are my brothers I'm very protective of you guys - Lets

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-27-2014, 02:06 PM

My apologies brother. I forgot to say that in the previous reply. - Lets

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-28-2014, 06:22 AM
They should of used a donkey. They could of killed the entire fsa brigade that way