PDA

View Full Version : Video: Best Snackbar video of all time

mickk
05-30-2013, 04:39 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/988_5602.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3757) Stick with it til the end.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3757)

gutro
05-30-2013, 08:09 AM
LMFAO..... perfect parody.

Vampir4
05-30-2013, 11:08 AM
LOL, hit it right on the marker.

Piepje
05-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Come sit in my garden, fagot!

lonebiker
05-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Hahaha!!

Thor76
05-30-2013, 01:35 PM
This Video is sad.For what he shot the little birds?Go in to the Army and fight like a man you homo honk.

dale1912
05-30-2013, 04:27 PM
This video is STUPID.... IF you have nothing better to do then kill birds and post it then you have issues... Go deer hunting or join the Armed Forces if you want to post something cool...

MightyQuin
05-30-2013, 04:41 PM
A new low for mickk dick. I've seen some stupid videos but I am honestly concerned for your mental health. Now if you shot yourself in your nut sack and then posted it, well than thats different. But killing birds because your bored from living in moms basement, just shoot yourself in your nut sack and post that.

BrendenF11
05-30-2013, 07:05 PM
LMAO, good find Mick. Good to have a laugh at the end of the day. The dude should have been more "motivated" though, those snackbars they say are screamed at the top of their lungs so the bird snipers know where they are located.

finack
05-30-2013, 09:45 PM
lol... straight up bored to death I think, but who knows. Saw some camera's posted out on one of the poles that looked to be somewhat odd, positioning wise.

One man, One Job... keeping the Starling ratio in check. I think the SnackBar would be way to much for you. :P

762happy
05-30-2013, 10:43 PM
remember everything you do in this life you have to answer for in the next.

mickk
05-31-2013, 04:22 AM
I will try to be polite.

Some of you cunts need to lighten up. Change your meds.

I didnt post it for the terrible horrible sadistic animal cruelty, I wouldnt do that in a nice place like this where we are all so very sensitive and proper.

I posted it for the funniest thing Ive seen this year you stupid cunts, the snackbar is funny. Its priceless.

Half you cunts have never uttered a word to me before, you must be so fucking bored.

The rest of you cunts who have a sense of humor and couldnt give a fuck about flying rats, carry on.

gutro
05-31-2013, 11:58 AM
LMFAO.... I think it was a self preservation thing that prevented him from yelling the snackbar out loud... I know there's no way I'd yell that out loud without expecting a few rounds being fired at myself.

bgbllbffr
05-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Even though its nice to see that some people still actually care, .....You Guys really do sound like a bunch of pussies cryn about the birds. Innocent Human Beings are shown killed every day ..... & I dont see anyone crying about that. Like 762 said....thats how it is. So quit bustn Mickks balls already & laugh alittle, You cry babies

serpa6
05-31-2013, 11:47 PM
@mikk I hope you have gotten it out of you mate I dont blame you
@ the PETA Troll patrol you shall not repeat not attack another member
ever see 18 m-16 shoot a dear JOIN THE MILITARY MAYBE YOU WOULD
after they take all the lead out of it they ship it off to the Officers club for a dinner
If it was a parakeet your canary I could see the problem here they bother no one
Black birds are annoying and cause massive damage to people's landscape and crops, this person was getting rid of them. With a little joking thrown in.
That is the best way to keep them away is shoot a couple and leave them there Problem solved the blackbirds will go destroy something else. Till a farmer sits there on his land with about 100 rounds and take as many as he can out

Devious187
06-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Cry babies is right haha,this video is funny as fuck!

kidyubyub
11-12-2013, 04:02 PM
I don't actually like the killing of the birds, but I have to admit, I just about crapped out my liver when he started in with the Allah Ackbars!!!! Oh Lord! I needed that laugh!