PDA

View Full Version : After We Die - What?

shatto
05-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Does Heaven Exist?

Billy Graham:
"...That is why a Christian can be an optimist. That is why a Christian can smile in the midst of all that is happening. We know what will come.
We know what the end will be: the triumph of the Lord Jesus Christ."

The book: "Proof of Heaven" by Eban Alexander, MD addresses exactly that because he experienced it during a seven day Coma.
Doctor Alexander is a Neurological brain surgeon and as such has a completely unique perspective on his journey during his coma.

At the time he returned from the other side, surgeons were discussing with his wife and family terminating treatment as the bacterial meningitis
had eaten so much of his brain he would be vegetative if he survived.

His book; "Proof of Heaven" is about what religious and spiritual people believe.
The story is interesting food for thought.

If you are cheap like me, Libraries have it. Get and read the book.

MadeInRu
05-09-2013, 01:14 PM
http://video.xoxma.net/r/190/

That's what will happen...

FlRedfisher
05-09-2013, 04:44 PM
I believe in God, Heaven, and Hell. However, i honestly just always try to do what's right, and never mistreat my fellow man, or animal. (With the exception of baitfish.) Therefore, i feel if i continue to always just pick the righteous decision, or worst case scenario, the lesser of two evils, I'll die happy, no matter what awaits on the other side. Simply put, just be happy with the decisions you make in life, since you can only focus on what's known, and just hope for the best in the unknown.