PDA

View Full Version : Video: Don Shipley Phony Navy SEAL of the Week... Phony SEAL Class 130 Clown... I was 131...

LetsTripOutAndDie
05-01-2013, 11:32 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/687_21783.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3574) Don Shipley BUSTs another SEAL Imposter. James claimed to be a Navy SEAL for his bodybuilding CRAP and he was not...

I won't BLAST James or his business because I think he learned his lesson and he knows "someone" is watching him if he ever utters the words NAVY SEAL again...

I'll be there to correct James...http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3574)

mickk
05-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Any normal idiot would be so embarrassed and ashamed that they would hang up automatically. This type of idiot is something special, they believe their own lies.

danielabernath
12-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Patriot Don Shipley demands cash to expose fake seals (Paypal deployed as well) www.extremesealexperience.us

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-28-2014, 05:51 PM
Patriot Don Shipley demands cash to expose fake seals (Paypal deployed as well) www.extremesealexperience.us

Your joking right? I hope so if not you're too far gone for any help. Senior Chief Don Shipley is bombarded everyday with people who want him to verify a person claiming to be a seal. Verifying navy seals is not his job he runs a navy seal experience course to help people know what it takes to go through B.U.D.S. training and hopefully graduate or just for people wanting to play soldier for a few days.So Don already has a backlog of who knows how many unverified seals he hasn't got to yet. Then certain people want an answer immediately regardless of the hundreds or thousands of people he hasn't checked yet for reasons like they are going to hire this so called seal or promote him or even marry him in a few days and for them he'd charge a fee because they want to jump to the head of the line. Don only has a few hours a day free from work to verify all these people and if you want special treatment you have to pay for it.

LetsTripOutAndDie
12-28-2014, 08:46 PM
If you're actually a real man and not some kind of punk or like a woman and you think Senior Chief Don Shipley is doing something wrong why don't you make an appointment to meet him face to face and tell him how's he's wrong or taking advantage of people and if you're lucky and Don is in a good mood he'll leave a few of your teeth in your mouth and maybe not break your jaw. It's one thing to say things from behind a keyboard about a person but it's a whole new ball of wax to stand toe to toe with that person because I bet you wouldn't say a thing to Don in his presence especially not to his face you'd just walk right by him but you'll question his morality on the internet all day. You probably were one of the phony seals he outed is that why your upset tough say it to his face or leave him the fuck alone for your sake not his.

danielabernath
01-01-2015, 01:27 PM
If you're actually a real man and not some kind of punk or like a woman and you think Senior Chief Don Shipley is doing something wrong why don't you make an appointment to meet him face to face and tell him how's he's wrong or taking advantage of people and if you're lucky and Don is in a good mood he'll leave a few of your teeth in your mouth and maybe not break your jaw. It's one thing to say things from behind a keyboard about a person but it's a whole new ball of wax to stand toe to toe with that person because I bet you wouldn't say a thing to Don in his presence especially not to his face you'd just walk right by him but you'll question his morality on the internet all day. You probably were one of the phony seals he outed is that why your upset tough say it to his face or leave him the fuck alone for your sake not his.

Don Shipley is a bully. I have lived my life without fear.
If anyone comes near me and take aggressive actions, within the definition of the Stand Your Ground Law then they will have a life ending experience.
Why all this bullshit about seals? Look at their casualty rate when they actually encounter the enemy.
I always thought it was bull sheet to even have seals. So you do push ups, play in the water, lift a big log and then do the same damn training as the Rangers.
What kind of grown man runs around acting like a school yard bully? Someone who is so insecure that he has to wear the most fake wig known to mankind.
"Evil exists because good men do nothing." So, I chose not to "do nothing" about Don Shipley and the damage he has caused to people and their families...and his fat wife. I fear no man, his hairpiece or his fat wife ("for your own sake"...bring it)
These techniques by the school yard bully are similar. I refuse to yield to such domestic terrorism of Don Shipley. I'm going to be killed or wounded by returning fire for a fat old man who used to be in the Navy (like me) because I chose not to live in fear but chose to confront his video of him tieing me to a tree and killing me. Nah. If Don Shipley wishes to make an enemy then the enemy will defend himself and looking at the casualty rate of the seals...he's no better at surviving then me, a Photographers Mate and/or Master at Arms.
Did you know that Don Shipley and his fat wife made a video of them killing me in effigy. So, he has decided to take me on and now we will see what happens.

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Man you really are actually fucking way out there "coo coo, coo coo" LMAO! You're really are so batshit crazy you don't even know the stand your ground laws rules. Just because you get knocked the fuck out like debo on Friday ( which I bet happens to you frequently ) by someone like Don, isn't grounds for killing a person or shooting them or at them under the Stand Your Ground law you tard! ( and you're a tard because you've been so damn stupid since the doctor slapped your face when you were born thinking it was your ass so you never got to being retarded since you were never not an tard ) That's called murder or attempted murder. Only if someone is attacking you with a deadly weapon or beating your head in the ground or kicking or stomping in your face while you're on the ground does the S.Y.G. Law come into effect. You swear you're so tough then why are you afraid to go say all your bullshit right to Dons face? You know his name and address why don't you, mr tough guy, go and teach him a lesson or like I figured your all talk. :fu: :lol:

jamieooh
01-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Did you know that Don Shipley and his fat wife made a video of them killing me in effigy. So, he has decided to take me on and now we will see what happens.
Have a link to this video?

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-06-2015, 04:00 AM
Jamieooh - He's talking about the phony SEAL hunting video Don did with his wonderful wife... Very funny stuff... Very psychotic person Bernath..,

bgbllbffr
01-06-2015, 05:35 AM
WTF Trip....Maybe You should call the guy & try & find out what the hell He's talking about or maybe talk some sense to him...The guy left his freeking phone # so He obviously wants to talk...what can it hurt man...call the guy..

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-06-2015, 09:33 PM
WTF Trip....Maybe You should call the guy & try & find out what the hell He's talking about or maybe talk some sense to him...The guy left his freeking phone # so He obviously wants to talk...what can it hurt man...call the guy..
I hear you buddy but me and Don talked and I'm going to take his advice since I'm probably not going to get better advice elsewhere so I'm going to not respond anymore because that's what losers like him live off of the arguments and anything else just for attention, its actually pretty said now that I think about it, so hell never hear from me or Senior Chief Don Shipley and his wonderful wife and family

ChapaWolf
01-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Jesus Abernath were you the one bleeding medals?

ChapaWolf
01-07-2015, 01:08 PM
I called him earlier and left a message, and here it is. Hey Abernath please tell your mom to stop wearing different shades of lipstick she keeps giving my dog a rainbow dick!

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-07-2015, 07:51 PM
This is why I love ACer's you tell them they can't do something and they not only do do it, they go above and beyond what they weren't supposed to do.

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-07-2015, 10:08 PM
God Bless you ChapaWolf You never fail to bring a smile to my face LMAO God Speed ChapaWolf God Speed

ChapaWolf
02-04-2015, 09:30 PM
So I watched the video again and god damn Danny boy your a real e tuff guy you type some hard shit! You pussed out big time and in the end it sounded like you was gonna either cry or try to have phone sex with Senior chief Shipley! AHhh Ha i love it thats awesome!