PDA

View Full Version : Video: (Off - Topic) Boston Marathon Bombings - Clear footage

JJ
04-15-2013, 05:33 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb_link/156_7470.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3410) The first clear footage of the Boston Marathon Bombings has been released. The bomb you see here is the first explosion, which was immediately followed by a second explosion. At this time we know that at least 26 people are injured, and 2 fatalities (Boston, April 15th 2013) (Footage From The Boston Globe) Music in outro clip made by Joshua Joseph Baker. http://www.jbmusic.org*DISCLAIMER*This footage is to be taken as a documentary on the events of the war in Afghanistan and should be viewed as educational. This footage is not meant to glorify war or violence. Furthermore we are not infringing on any copyrights by showing this footage, based on our intent to share news and information with the public. This falls under fair use 17 USC § 107.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3410)

SgtJim
04-15-2013, 05:42 PM
thx for the video JJ!

Soldiers/Marines immidiatelly there for help!

RIP to the victims

my condolences to the victims families & speed recovery to the woundeds

LetsTripOutAndDie
04-15-2013, 05:53 PM
RIP to all who lost their lives in the two explosions at the Boston Marathon

SgtJim
04-15-2013, 05:55 PM
All those concerned for loved ones in the #BostonMarathon - you can see where they last checked in here: http://raceday.baa.org/individual.html

cromagnumman
04-15-2013, 06:35 PM
fuck i dont like this at all....... fucking terrorist pussies.....find out who they are, drag them from whichever hole they are burrowed in and allow the citizens of boston to lynch them at the same place where they placed the bombs.....

laxaddict992
04-15-2013, 08:39 PM
The United States of America should never be the scene of something like this. This looks like fucking Syria

serpa6
04-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Every post I look at brings a tear to my eye this is my Home state for 50 yrs I want the people responsible My mom brothers sister and friends up there that i still do care about I want these fuckers badly. If they get caught fuck do process

thomasjkelley
04-16-2013, 06:01 AM
Serpa, I also live in Massachusetts, Boston in fact, South Boston. It is more of an inner city neighborhood than a city of it's own, but it is Boston nonetheless. I happened to be on Boylston Street when the bombs went off; Dillon's Pub which is at 960 Boylston St., about 3/4 mile from the blasts. The windows in the bar didn't brake but all sorts of store alarms were blaring & the concussion was so fucking loud that it hurt my hears. They are still ringing. It was a sad site. As a citizen, I'm used to seeing the sanitized aftermath of a sneak bombing; with body parts moved out of sight, bodies with white sheets covering their entirety & the scene power washed clean. Of course this is also something I only see on tv. But viewing an uncensored scene of massacred innocents will change you forever. At least that's the way I feel right now. Seeing chunks of unidentifiable.... meat is the only way I can describe it, is a utter shock to the system. The smell of blood is always unpleasant but today it was so bad that I had a taste of some sort of metal in my mouth all day. I couldn't put my finger on it but I'm sure many of you know the smell I'm speaking of. I glimpsed this for 30 seconds, never got closer than 100 feet & I'm still shaken up. I have seen men killed in front of me before; one was a black kid shot in the head 5 feet from me (he ran away from that by the way but collapsed dead after sprinting 100 ft into the subway station. The other is boring. They both effected me for a short period of time, a brief moment. But right now, I'm contemplating on becoming a man of God or something; I feel this world is full of evil at this very moment. It's not that I've gone soft, my heart burns with vengeance f or these perpetrators. It's just that I think maybe I should start respecting life a little bit more than I do. I hope this passes. I've been unencumbered by conscience for decades, I certainly don't want one now; interfering with my future life choices & shit. My philosophy has always been that violence solves problems. But seeing violence perpetrated against innocent people, my own people, it has affected me way more than I could have anticipated.

SgtJim
04-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Peace activist Carlos Arredondo's courageous effort to help the wounded after the 2013 Boston marathon explosion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHHWB3Jr60

Vampir4
04-16-2013, 11:21 AM
The only due process these fucks need is a small caliber round in the nape of the neck.

Bad Company
04-16-2013, 12:24 PM
It's hard to know what to say. i sall the video and pic's and i can't help but think of blast injuries and traumatic amputation from IED blasts in Iraq and Afghanistan. After the news broke i spent a few hours listening to police and fire scanner traffic, in a word it was chaos, it became organized chaos rather quickly but chaos none the less. Every 5 min minutes or so there was a new suspicious package or backpack. My heart brakes for all who were affected by this attack including members of are AC community. It's hard to accept but all any of us can do is wait for more info, hug are love ones a little tighter and pry a little harder. R.I.P. to the ones we lost and my hopes for speedy recovery to the wounded

serpa6
04-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Serpa, I also live in Massachusetts, Boston in fact, South Boston. It is more of an inner city neighborhood than a city of it's own, but it is Boston nonetheless. I happened to be on Boylston Street when the bombs went off; Dillon's Pub which is at 960 Boylston St., about 3/4 mile from the blasts. The windows in the bar didn't brake but all sorts of store alarms were blaring & the concussion was so fucking loud that it hurt my hears. They are still ringing. It was a sad site. As a citizen, I'm used to seeing the sanitized aftermath of a sneak bombing; with body parts moved out of sight, bodies with white sheets covering their entirety & the scene power washed clean. Of course this is also something I only see on tv. But viewing an uncensored scene of massacred innocents will change you forever. At least that's the way I feel right now. Seeing chunks of unidentifiable.... meat is the only way I can describe it, is a utter shock to the system. The smell of blood is always unpleasant but today it was so bad that I had a taste of some sort of metal in my mouth all day. I couldn't put my finger on it but I'm sure many of you know the smell I'm speaking of. I glimpsed this for 30 seconds, never got closer than 100 feet & I'm still shaken up. I have seen men killed in front of me before; one was a black kid shot in the head 5 feet from me (he ran away from that by the way but collapsed dead after sprinting 100 ft into the subway station. The other is boring. They both effected me for a short period of time, a brief moment. But right now, I'm contemplating on becoming a man of God or something; I feel this world is full of evil at this very moment. It's not that I've gone soft, my heart burns with vengeance f or these perpetrators. It's just that I think maybe I should start respecting life a little bit more than I do. I hope this passes. I've been unencumbered by conscience for decades, I certainly don't want one now; interfering with my future life choices & shit. My philosophy has always been that violence solves problems. But seeing violence perpetrated against innocent people, my own people, it has affected me way more than I could have anticipated.

I understand clearly what you are saying Tomas. What makes me more angry and want payback to these scum of the sewers. Is the first time 9/11 Happened I kept my cool wanted vengeance but kept my cool because, my train of thought was Not all did this just a few sick fucking radicals, So how can I take it out on someone who had nothing to do with it. In which there where plenty in Mass if you know what i mean (Haji's)
But my life changed a few years ago, when a good friend of me and my son's was lost in afganistan by the hands of a suicide bomber. I think i had enough of all of these radical chicken shit mofo's
That is why i want vengeance badly and maybe I have the Masshole in me acting up Once you have it no matter where you go in life it stays with you and that can be dangerous
I hope you are ok Tomas and i can only Imagine what you are going through I am 1100 miles away and it hit me like a rock.
I want all our men and women home they have completed there mission but if this turns out to be forgien entities The Game is not over for them yet the (forgien entities ) not until whoever sponsored this that the land they are from is made of glass
Serpa