PDA

View Full Version : China moves troops to North Korean Boarder

JJ
04-12-2013, 03:53 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb_link/5527_548.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3365) (April 12th 2013) Video footage has been found of China sending tanks and troops to the North Korean Border. Although China would NOT likely back North Korea in a conflict, they may have to deal with a refugee problem if a war does break out. It is also possible that China may want to take control of North Korea should the current regime collapse.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3365)

Duck
04-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Let China take them over.... The U.S. don't give a fuck :)

Do our job for us please!

Thor66
04-12-2013, 06:15 PM
The chinese are still communists! Dont forget.
Maybe they back their Allie NK to get that penisula. They did it once before, 1950 or so.
I dont trust that cineses people.

finack
04-12-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm sure there's already backroom deals being done with China and the US. We take them out, China moves in and stabilizes the region which is best case scenario because we definitely can't do it. Iran will really be in a pickle if that happens. Keep it Kim Ill PussySoon. We got something for that ass!! Been in the works for years.

The Chinese need all the room they can get anyways. They would open up trade with South Korea and all kinds of business opportunities. Yes they're communist, but they're not crazy ass war mongers allowing their people to starve to death for decades on end.

Yes, no matter how you look at it, it's a SHIT Sandwich. I despise communism, but I will take having a sane communist neighbor, over a 30 year old, turtle dick, saber rattling fuck tard tyrant that is only going to get worse with time. I say take them out before it get's nuclear.

They own close to 3quarters of our debt so there's nothing in it for them to destabilize us and South Korea at the same time making an already ugly situation super ugly by essentially destabilizing the financial world everyone lives in. Just my 2 pennies. :P

Bad Company
04-12-2013, 10:25 PM
nice vid Boss Man, I think you hit the nail on the head with the "refugee problem". I'm sure China is just as sick of North Korea as the rest of the world.

serpa6
04-12-2013, 11:10 PM
@Thor only reason china got involved in that war was because, the thought the US was heading for China When we had the upper hand after the raid at agung .
Our fighter jets where kicking the hell out of the NK airforce and alot of the fights where getting closer and closer to China's borders.
I agree with you yes I still don't trust the Chinese. But i trust them more now then I did back then or when the cold war was going
Finack makes perfect sense it was he is saying and NK has been a pain in the ass to China and Russia The last time the old man did this China and Russia told him take a seat and shut the fuck up

Checker
04-13-2013, 08:03 PM
There goes the tarmac

Dagger64
04-14-2013, 12:33 PM
True True, the Chinese have everything to gain and lose. The old days of using NK as the clearing house for illegal arms is over. Same for Russia. If anything, the NK's attack and we hold the line and the Chinese swoop in from the North. Very fast ending to KJ Underbunny and the Chinese keep the north as an economic zone (stated below). I don't think NK is stupid enough, but the Chinese may have had enough.

Razboj
04-14-2013, 04:36 PM
i think i saw this or very similar video last year somwhere on liveleak

chimmy
04-14-2013, 05:48 PM
the first vehicle looks like an AA system or MRLS,you dont move these sort of things up unless your going to do something bad,could be wrong tho.

EXCONservative
04-16-2013, 01:59 AM
The Chinese have everything to lose if war breaks out. it would devastate the economy send them back 30 years. When you are top...life is good. The Chinese are still mostly poor but few would want to go back to what life was 30 years ago. China is making ground and that's where they want to keep going. No war will happen and I'd bet the house on that one. China will keep that guy in N.K in line.

Appollyon
04-20-2013, 08:23 AM
I dont belive this is moving towards border! If u know what i mean, in peace, u dont drive tanks for 600 km, u transport them towards border! This could be some moving at a parade, months ago at comunist party kongres! That just my opinion!

serpa6
04-21-2013, 12:51 AM
I dont belive this is moving towards border! If u know what i mean, in peace, u dont drive tanks for 600 km, u transport them towards border! This could be some moving at a parade, months ago at comunist party kongres! That just my opinion!

Don't forget you put them in convoys they can be tracked by satellite which NK has sharing with Russian and Chinese spy satellites.
They are not going to let NK know where they are. That brings a good point is China going to attack NK Thoughts apaches ?

Appollyon
04-22-2013, 05:08 AM
Serpa it could happen, and thats also my opinion, if anyone will atttack S.Korea, will be Chinise, couse they wont let them to fall in hands of other regime. And yes convoy can be seen from settelite, but also column of tanks can be seen and with termal much much faster, couse there is more source of heat. And also probably S.korea have spies on the ground, mixed with public. I dont think chinese will hide their forces from south, they will rether show some muscle, to convince Kim other ways.

serpa6
04-23-2013, 12:44 AM
Serpa it could happen, and thats also my opinion, if anyone will atttack S.Korea, will be Chinise, couse they wont let them to fall in hands of other regime. And yes convoy can be seen from settelite, but also column of tanks can be seen and with termal much much faster, couse there is more source of heat. And also probably S.korea have spies on the ground, mixed with public. I dont think chinese will hide their forces from south, they will rether show some muscle, to convince Kim other ways.
I agree with yah, but if you let them roll up to the border NK shits in there pants. If spies and sat images see them coming and how many
If they tie up all the trucks and trains to get them transported in a rush there is the logistics Ammo fuel other units Seem like they are rushing to the border and are going to be there for a while