PDA

View Full Version : Video: Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Hellfreeza
04-11-2013, 12:15 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/947_62395.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3345) This video is soooo true.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3345)

cilerc
04-11-2013, 12:44 AM
This was hilarious

Bad Company
04-11-2013, 01:48 AM
LOL. its funny cuz its so vary vary ture! good find Hellfreeza

Thor66
04-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Outstanding!

rastus
08-25-2013, 08:58 PM
you think that the Palestine are terrorists?...open your fucking eyes. i am an Australian and i can see the truth without the bullshit. If Israel keeps stealing their fucking lands illegally they should be held to account...but no. Israel is encroaching past the treaty lines that the UN setup and occupying land that does NOT belong to them, in any way shape or form ( as per the 55% jew 45% arab agreement back in '49). they were given their chunk of dirt after WWII but its not good enough for the Zionist Jews. They want Palestine GONE, well if you fuck someone over long enough they will retaliate...and you get what we have here. Israel are the criminals that need to be taken to the International Law Commission. The Geneva convention CLEARLY states that is a breach by forcing the occupant of lands out, just so your own people can go live there ( in the most simplest terms anyway). This is what Israel have been doing for decades. Israeli judges have found that the governments occupation of Palestinian lands and the segregation walls were NOT LEGAL and these walls and fences should be torn down...well that was in 2004...not much has changed.
I am just curious how most Americans feel about pumping Billions and Billions of dollars into Israel?...you know what your money is being spent on? Murder. Murder of Innocent people in Palestine who are living under occupation from racist Zionists who want to decimate the Arabs...which again is illegal (its call genocide). Any idea of what they teach the Israeli kids in school? All bullshit about how they are the elite and nobody is better than Israel...NOTHING about the struggle that the Palestinians have endured by their occupiers thats for sure.
If you corner an animal and it attacks you...your the stupid fuck for putting it in that position in the first place.
This video is more propaganda the Jews have made and you yanks lap it up by the spoonful.
Do yourselves a favor, have a look through BOTH eyes and see what you find. I bet its not the picture the US government paint for its people.

serpa6
08-25-2013, 09:27 PM
you think that the Palestine are terrorists?...open your fucking eyes. i am an Australian and i can see the truth without the bullshit. If Israel keeps stealing their fucking lands illegally they should be held to account...but no. Israel is encroaching past the treaty lines that the UN setup and occupying land that does NOT belong to them, in any way shape or form ( as per the 55% jew 45% arab agreement back in '49). they were given their chunk of dirt after WWII but its not good enough for the Zionist Jews. They want Palestine GONE, well if you fuck someone over long enough they will retaliate...and you get what we have here. Israel are the criminals that need to be taken to the International Law Commission. The Geneva convention CLEARLY states that is a breach by forcing the occupant of lands out, just so your own people can go live there ( in the most simplest terms anyway). This is what Israel have been doing for decades. Israeli judges have found that the governments occupation of Palestinian lands and the segregation walls were NOT LEGAL and these walls and fences should be torn down...well that was in 2004...not much has changed.
I am just curious how most Americans feel about pumping Billions and Billions of dollars into Israel?...you know what your money is being spent on? Murder. Murder of Innocent people in Palestine who are living under occupation from racist Zionists who want to decimate the Arabs...which again is illegal (its call genocide). Any idea of what they teach the Israeli kids in school? All bullshit about how they are the elite and nobody is better than Israel...NOTHING about the struggle that the Palestinians have endured by their occupiers thats for sure.
If you corner an animal and it attacks you...your the stupid fuck for putting it in that position in the first place.
This video is more propaganda the Jews have made and you yanks lap it up by the spoonful.
Do yourselves a favor, have a look through BOTH eyes and see what you find. I bet its not the picture the US government paint for its people.
Anserw me this what does hezbollah teach there children? As far a backing a animal into a corner what do you think Israeli's are doing fighting back.

vincenzodileo
08-25-2013, 10:16 PM
RASTUS,What is happeneing now in Gaza is not the fault of Israel. As soon as Israel left Gaza, Hamas fired rockets into Isreal, kidnapped Israeli soldiers, and encouraged militants in the West back commit to raids on Israeli patrols,That sounds to envy to the land chosen by God, they are born only thinking about war and never will live in peace,even though they have land or not,:nono:What do u expect from the israelis? They hand out medals to terrorist who shoot dead kid or put bomb inside Bus, Tell me WHO use children as human shield in gaza,tell me..You should lose your citizenship ..it's amazing the things that one sees here.:hb:

vincenzodileo
08-25-2013, 10:28 PM
remember this,Those who curse Israel shall be cursed (Genesis 12:3).
No weapon that is formed against Israel shall prosper..that is the way..All of these Arab countries are and will be at war forever,do not know the peace,be friend,live as people,respect to the other,always sooner or later,they BRING war in their own country..GOD BLESS ISRAEL..:thumbup:

rastus
08-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Serpa6...is this the best reply you could muster?
Its pretty clear you dont know anything about the OCCUPATION of palestine.
Its is not Israel that is being backed into a corner you fool...they are the ones stealing the land of the Palestinian people and putting their jewish settlers on it (as stated in other post, this is against geneva convention rulings but Israel dont give a fuck).
Before you post a reply and look even more foolish, do some real research...

Ask yourselves this, Those serving members of this forum know that there are rules of engagement to abide by, right?....who do you think wrote those rules of engagement? The brains trust over in Geneva, the guys who say the armed forces must use 5mm rounds in armed combat as to reduce the attrition etc etc. Does Terry abide by these rules? no. 7.62mm rounds at our troops say so.they are operating OUTSIDE the convention because, lets face it, who they gonna answer to?? Nobody. Same as good 'ol Israel. they answer to nobody, or so it seems, because the USA has its dick so far up Israels ass you dont know where the USA stops and Israel begins.

And really, i could not give a fuck what the US and Israel do to each other or for each other, i really couldnt. But when i see this propaganda bullshit which is totally one sided and as bias as fuck, i react.

As far as Hezbollah is concerned, i do not condone or champion the cause. but they are a result of their environment...and what do they teach their children? They teach them how the Israeli soldiers come into their villages at night and arrest 10yo 12yo boys for throwing stones at a protest of occupied land and drag them off to be beaten and interrogated with no lawyers or guardians present, then drop them off miles away from their homes so they can walk back. They teach them that ,once, they could walk freely to the valleys to pick olives and fruit, but now,they cannot. Why? because the Israeli soldiers fenced off the land (illegally) and bulldozed their 150 year old olive trees for jewish settlements to be built on top, which is...yep ILLEGAL to do so. And they are taught not to protest the taking of land, for fear of a gas grenade to the face or possibly be shot dead by some asshole 19yo soldier with an itchy trigger finger on his US supplied M16.
Thats what they get taught.

Any of this sound like im making it up? The full stories are out there waiting for you to educate yourselves. How much do you really give a fuck?.

And vincenzodileo, that is the most bais and bullshit statement i have ever read...but i suppose you are an Israeli?. Do you not know that your country is occupying lands outside of the UN treaty? which is Illegal. Not to mention that there has been thousands of children killed as a result of this illegal occupation.

Who are the highest casualties in Palestine?...19 - 34yo males? NO. women and children are the highest casualties. and from what? Stray bullets fired from Israeli weapons.

I am going to wrap this up and say just one more thing...

I saw the shit on TV going down years ago in Israel and Palestine, and i wondered why. i thought, fucking arabs at it again waring and killing for fuck knows what...so i decided to look a little closer to see why. not just what they tell me on the news, but take a real look. For my own.
What i have seen does not look like a bunch of traditional waring arabs happy to be at war and under sanction. They are a people under threat of genocide and they are acting like it.

Please, educate yourselves. look a little deeper and for fucks sake...keep religion the fuck out of the equation.

jeweetzelluf
01-20-2014, 07:07 AM
Rastus it simple: the Brits owned a piece of land in Jordan. Arabs and jews lived there under a British mandate. Brits decided to leave. Jews were doing really good Arabs wanted the same started a war. Got their asses kicked. Now they all mad. They brought this on themselves. Palestinans dont exist. There was never a country called Palestine.

About the civillian casualties: Israel drops leaflets, calls people and uses the news and microphones to warn people.

Hamas just shoot their shitty rockets in a general direction. In the last conflict 99 rockets fired by Hamas landed in Gaza itself. Hamas can take care of its people but they rather wage war then help them out.

Please educate yourself and look a little deeper

serpa6
01-21-2014, 01:02 AM
thanks Jeweetzelluff
rastus is uneducated what is he maybe 30 or so Try ratus going back to the wars israel had with neighboring countries maybe that will change your opinion about what is what out there. Did Israel start any of them wars no the countries that surround them did and Jewssdullff it is true there is no such country as palistine Hamas would rather throw women and children into the fight and use them as shields then fight for them and get them out of the war zone no they let them live there and tell them if you leave someone will die in your family Nice group of leaders ay??