PDA

View Full Version : My Weapon is a dog

Scott
06-19-2009, 08:51 PM
as the title says, Hear me out
this is exactly why i hate the uk/london , why because you have pricks like these using dogs as weapons instead of using their fists, they are fucking pussies and make my blood boil, the laws in the uk are ridiclous, the powers the RSPCA have are stupid, they do so much yet little power.

iv'e just watched this documentary and found out this was actually filmed 20 minutes away from me ( Local Area ) you will see near the end if you watch it all that one of them is telling the bloke about the rabbit story where they filmed is indeed 15 minutes away from me if that, it just makes me want to go out there and kill them.

im sorry im pissed of at this and wanted to let some steam of exscuse me,this is why i hate london and this is a example of what goes on all over britain mainly london.

Rickie Haywood-Williams meets the young men who take dangerous dogs onto the streets and asks whether dogs have become the new weapon of choice. He discovers that some owners deliberately train and abuse their animals to make them vicious attack dogs, and learns that the most iconic and feared dog of all, the pit bull, is back on our streets. (R)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AE1C179A205E6478&search_query=my+weapon+is+a+dog

Cruelbreed
06-20-2009, 03:22 PM
it actually is pretty sad. The worse part is this is happening all around the world not just London. Some parts of the world don't mind and i'm sure will do nothing of it.

HolX
06-20-2009, 05:17 PM
I understand what we're saying here. But perhaps that''s what these dogs were bread for. To fight and die and be fearless, I guess the problem comes about when people let dogs off on people. Should the pitbull be outlawed then?

Scott
06-20-2009, 05:57 PM
I understand what we're saying here. But perhaps that''s what these dogs were bread for. To fight and die and be fearless, I guess the problem comes about when people let dogs off on people. Should the pitbull be outlawed then?
HolX look at it like this, if you had a brain like them, which is'nt very intelligent like some of us human beings and could'nt talk, would you like to be punched,kicked you name it to become a vicious dog used as a weapon?

its cruelty and its disgusting, most of us know dogs as pets not weapons, it should'nt change, dogs cannot speak for themselves whether they want to be used as a weapon or not, if i had a gun and knew where the dude lived near me i would go and shoot him without hesitation.

I love all animals , even the wild, but the fact remains dogs are not wild, they are brought up around us, what happens in the wild to the animals its meant to be its part of life, but this is'nt.

anyway that was my rant.

Cruelbreed
06-20-2009, 06:54 PM
HolX look at it like this, if you had a brain like them, which is'nt very intelligent like some of us human beings and could'nt talk, would you like to be punched,kicked you name it to become a vicious dog used as a weapon?

its cruelty and its disgusting, most of us know dogs as pets not weapons, it should'nt change, dogs cannot speak for themselves whether they want to be used as a weapon or not, if i had a gun and knew where the dude lived near me i would go and shoot him without hesitation.

I love all animals , even the wild, but the fact remains dogs are not wild, they are brought up around us, what happens in the wild to the animals its meant to be its part of life, but this is'nt.

anyway that was my rant.

I understand the feelings here and i'm very much a man that favors proper treatment of animals. Yet before our time i'm sure there were many situations where the dog was used merely as another means of achieving work. Dogs also have their place in being used to attack, but the line is crossed when you begin to mistreat them for no apparent reasons. I've seen pictures of some of those "training dogs" they're all mauled up to hell and barely recognizable as even dogs. It's pretty saddening

Scott
06-20-2009, 07:23 PM
oh dude no doubt man, dogs are used for work, but when being mistreated and making them fight for nothing is absolutly ridiclous, in this case right here...its just stupid, there is a line, with police,military dogs im sure they go through a whole lot of discipline but atleast the get treated the proper not, not being hit really hard or kicked in the stomach or to some extents knifing the dog.

its just really sad, i do wish Britain had american laws here.

Crashingwater
06-25-2009, 11:29 PM
Thats some messed up shit man, I LOVE dogs, far more than people to be sure. I dont think pitbulls should be outlawed, ive had a pit that i treated like she was one of my kids and never had a problem with her, except that she chewed up my couch, and loved to give kisses even when you didnt want them. What needs to be outlawed are the vile scum that think they can do whatever they want to these animals. You can make any dog into a killer, pit, doberman, german shepherd, boxer, labradors, it doesnt matter as long as you treat them like shit. Poor pups.

Stark
06-26-2009, 03:31 AM
Most people dont understand taht pitbulls want to pull and do things all the time - they are so active and need to be tired in the evening - so pulling a car is a good idea - not for the hippie peta fucks but for peopple that actually understand the dog it is.

I've had two bullies and both were awesome - never bit anybody - my last one died of cancer and I still feel bad when I see a pit that looks like him - hi sname was bear and he was so obedient the Dog wisperer could have been proud of me :D

THIS IS what you need to do with a pit

YouTube - PIT BULL FIGHT

Scott
06-26-2009, 11:05 AM
yes i agree stark thats what you should do with them.

im a dog lover, i know aorund 20-40 people who own dogs that go to the park near me i know every single dog, what they are like, even if they don't know me they will do as their told by me as i know how to handle dogs.

i was talking to a women today who knows me quite well, she said i should take up a job as being a trainer, i would but i have no qualifications which sucks...now the thing is , NO dog should be banned/outlawed in any country... its the owners that turn the dogs into what they are, every dog is perfect its just down to the owner.... i seriously beleive in the UK they should bring a license out for owning dogs... what the intentions are of the owner/buyer to buy a dog or get another one.