PDA

View Full Version : FSA fighter throws a grenade down a tank barrel.

mickk
04-03-2013, 04:05 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/448_84958.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3207) First man to stuff a grenade down the barrel gets a MM, the second bloke the VC IMHO. I guess the breech was open the second time around, or it was open due to damage. Great result anyway.

Some serious Balls on these two.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3207)

Hellfreeza
04-03-2013, 04:48 PM
tough lil' hadji!

i don't like these FSA Snackbar ragheads. but this video goes straight to my favorite list.

Howard93
04-03-2013, 05:04 PM
that was a good Idea way to go

LetsTripOutAndDie
04-03-2013, 05:07 PM
That seemed staged since this is a propaganda film, why would an enemy tank just stop right next to an enemy position, not move, not shoot, not surrender or try to escape, especially after first grenade went off. Looked to me like either one of their tanks stopped working so they staged this or that they found an abandoned enemy tank so they staged this as a courageous look at me run up to a live enemy tank and just throw a grenade down the barrel act and got away un scratched because allah was with me crap :lol:

finack
04-03-2013, 10:05 PM
ROFL... "Got it on the second take."

Obviously staged. 5 stars for the feeble attempt to fake us out. Cool explosion made it worth wadding through the 500 calls to the SnackBar.

FEATURE REQUEST: An Opt in/out script with an AUTO MUTE function when my browser finds any text that matches FSA or Syria.. Case insensitive ofcourse. :P

coltsfan2007
04-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Good find mickk, I call BS. If you pay attention the barrel was at a slight down angle. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHllllllllah AChhhhhhhbar, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH go fuck yourself. :USA:

LetsTripOutAndDie
04-03-2013, 11:05 PM
This one of the most blatant fake tank attacks ever ;)

mickk
04-04-2013, 04:27 AM
You cant doubt the quality, and the result, I like it a lot. The FSA must be counting on the UK to come in soon or they wouldnt waste such an asset if it was captured. My spies tell me that certain elements of certain countries are on the ground as advisors so the tide really is turning.

However, I wondered why the MGs on the tank were not firing at them.

veritas44
04-04-2013, 11:19 AM
That was fucking outstanding.

Vampir4
04-04-2013, 12:16 PM
This years golden pair goes to?

KalashNICHov
04-04-2013, 12:23 PM
got to be the most badass thing ive seen come out of syria yet

Appollyon
04-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Maybe is fake, but in slovenian war back in 91, they do stuff like this, drop a grante into open hatch on the top, they just wait in the tranches by the road, jump on the tank, drop it and run like a hell!

LetsTripOutAndDie
04-04-2013, 04:29 PM
@Appollyon - but thats not what happened there. ;)

thomasjkelley
04-04-2013, 07:07 PM
There is no doubt that this tank was already disabled. Watch the route the guy takes back to the tank for his second grenade attack. He starts parallel from the main gun, runs out 20 yards or so until the 120 mm is pointing straight at him, stops & then runs straight at the gun. Nobody thinks "let's abandon the flank and attack head on!" And what's up with these fucks & their constant hooping and hollering? I don't care what they are saying. Screaming one phrase over & over again would drive any other human being crazy. Even if a Marine was screaming "God Bless America!" in that same manner, eventually his buddies would punch his teeth down his throat.

paddywhack
04-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Fake as FUCK.

EXCONservative
04-20-2013, 06:22 AM
Possibly a staged attack on a disabled and abadoned tank. noticed the R.P.G in the video? A far more effective weapon considering. Why not use the R.P.G right?
I'm just saying. I think this is a propaganda video to show the courage and fight in the Free Syrian Army...nothing more. Staged if you ask me.

Robob69
05-17-2013, 06:20 AM
This guy! Doesn't appear to be anyone in the tank but damn that shit worked!