PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Shoots for moon stay

Cruelbreed
06-18-2009, 04:49 PM
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1905344,00.html?cnn=yes

Very neat

bobdina
06-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Just watched the launch from my backyard.

Cruelbreed
06-18-2009, 09:20 PM

God that's pretty awesome. Where does a Floridian such as I go to check out these launches. Pretty neat you can just see it from your home.

bobdina
06-18-2009, 11:28 PM
Brevard County , you don't even have to be close to the water. Even these rockets rattle the house. When the shuttle goes it's really amazing and when they land you hear the sonic boom that sucks when they land at like 3 AM . I can't wait to see what the Orion does it's supposed to be a lot more powerful then the shuttle but I have no idea I'm not a rocket geek just fun to watch them go,

ghost
06-19-2009, 02:43 AM
Brevard County , you don't even have to be close to the water. Even these rockets rattle the house. When the shuttle goes it's really amazing and when they land you hear the sonic boom that sucks when they land at like 3 AM . I can't wait to see what the Orion does it's supposed to be a lot more powerful then the shuttle but I have no idea I'm not a rocket geek just fun to watch them go,

Haha. You got that right. I can feel that shit over here in Merritt Island. I live right off 528, near the port. I can feel that shit alright.

The sonic booms are loud as fuck, when the shuttles land. I'm going to miss it, when they don't have launches anymore. I guess it's just nostalgia.

Stark
06-19-2009, 09:27 AM
I mean seriously what the hell is the point? In a time like this you would think they have better things todo then to find a way to get a bunch of people onto a rock in space - But no we need to understand the moon and all that comes with it - why don't we start understanding our planet first before we move on.

Scott
06-19-2009, 09:36 AM
next time record it please? :D

Stark
06-19-2009, 09:50 AM

fucking showoff :fu:

Cruelbreed
06-19-2009, 04:52 PM
I mean seriously what the hell is the point? In a time like this you would think they have better things todo then to find a way to get a bunch of people onto a rock in space - But no we need to understand the moon and all that comes with it - why don't we start understanding our planet first before we move on.

There's probably more going on. Like staking resources, indentifying strategic positions on the moon. I think they're going to actually be making permanent bases on the moon believe it or not O.O