PDA

View Full Version : Video: Russian Military Power 2013

dmitroid
03-29-2013, 08:22 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/576_72380.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3130) Russian Military Power 2013http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=3130)

laxaddict992
03-29-2013, 05:11 PM
B+

StigHelmer
03-29-2013, 07:19 PM
Now why isent these fine troops in Syria fighting Al Quida,they agree on fighting world terrorism dident they?

MadeInRu
03-30-2013, 09:30 AM
Now why isent these fine troops in Syria fighting Al Quida,they agree on fighting world terrorism dident they?

And how do you see that?

coltsfan2007
03-30-2013, 04:40 PM
PROPAGANDA FILM, BUT NICE FIND DMITROID. Some cool ass footage! :USA:

dmitroid
03-31-2013, 07:33 AM
coltsfan2007, you know its a very strange point of view. U.S. clips like that you dont call propaganda, but russian..

StigHelmer, but they didn`t agree to die fighting against terrorists sponsored and rised by your goverment.

I must say, i really like AC for all this great war clips collected in one place, but you comments guys, i just cant understand them. Real good soldiers always respected his enemy. i respect us army, you well trained, well equiped and have a great history. But! Do you really really think that Iraq or Afganistan army is a equal army to fight with? do you honestly proud of youself fighting those poor countries with no jets ships artillery weaponary satellites and missiles. and do you really think you can make any conclusions about quality of russian gears based on that? dont get me wrong, i dont what to insult anybody!

P.S. and yes, i know they will delete this comment :(

chriss
03-31-2013, 02:52 PM
Dmitroid, back in the old days of apacheclips, it was collectively decided that all insurgent and terrorist footage of their operations were to be deleted and the owner of this site had to put an upload ban on those videos. I couldnt believe how stupid it was. It is important to know your enemy. It was always interesting to see their propaganda videos. Not to see how us troops got blown up but just seeing them work. But right now there's a shitload being uploaded about Syrian terrorists and insurgents so I guess we're getting a bit more tolerant towards footage of 'the other side'.
Personally I just couldnt believe we dont wanted to see the enemy we fight. Its helluva interesting to see.

ErisKillton
03-31-2013, 04:13 PM
Better the Russian than the Chinese.

Da?

Also, tavadiche Dimitri, why do you think your comment would be deleted?

coltsfan2007
03-31-2013, 05:04 PM
Dmitroid, I meant no disrespect I could post all kinds of US propaganda films and I have posted a few. I really enjoyed your clip. Some of the propaganda clips are really cool, no matter what country they are featuring. :evilgrin:

cilerc
03-31-2013, 07:12 PM
Do you really really think that Iraq or Afganistan army is a equal army to fight with? do you honestly proud of youself fighting those poor countries with no jets ships artillery weaponary satellites and missiles.
Desert Storm. :)

serpa6
03-31-2013, 10:47 PM
@ Dmitroid, I am a US Army Vet much respect to the enemy, that I faced the threat of everyday, I was in. You see I was in the cold war era.
Everything russian that has built from back in the late 70' to Present. Like that flying bucket of rivets you call a stealth fighter would do anything, the only thing your country will do what they always do build them in numbers.
The only thing I see that is worth anything is the T90 and when its faults are found if they already haven't, what is going to happen to the most important piece of ground equipment you have that will fight along side the troops.
What would you be left with MiG's, there are so many flaws in the Mig 29 that its pitiful and half the time they are grounded.
The su 31 come on now if the directional thrust vectoring worked half he time it would be a miracle. Your so called umbrella of Sams What ?
Why exactly do you think the B-2 is for,
That leaves us with the ground troops very highly respected by US Troops always was, always will be a Tough group. they are trained just as good as US Troops
The video you posted is more like a recruitment video then anything and I think the saying about propaganda, Yes that to .You see through no fault of your own, Your government constantly does this.
What if the shoe was on the other foot and we put out propaganda vid of our tanks, helis,troops in action how would you feel then.
Don't go knocking your friend across the ocean because you goverment made us the enemy of the state by one sick demented leader STALIN

About your comment why would it get deleted? we have always had Russian vids here, and respect every members opinion.

@Chriss Unless you are trying to stir trouble! WE will never approve Osama Bin laden Clan or any terrorist group video's, that show killing or wounding US or our allied troops get it right.
Syria has nothing to do with US or allied troops I hope Got it and dont ever knock the former owner of this siter if it was not for him you would not even hear of APACHECLIPS.COM

MrFibbles
03-31-2013, 11:48 PM
It isn't the technology, it is the people using it.

dmitroid
04-01-2013, 02:55 AM
@ serpa6, yep, thats what i`m talking about! with all respect you haven`t fight with russian army. don`t you? if i get in fight with some, i dont know, lasy algerian using old rusty M16 i would never thought that us army is all like that)) you all like to talk about how easy to destroy rus tanks, and you saing that depending on your iraq or syrian experience. but that is not fair dont you think? i cant argue with you much because of my bed english :-p i know english like a dog - uderstand everything but cant say a thing))

about rus jets - well, thats strange that all this "flying buckets" breaking all the records and so on. about B-2 - we have some stuff too)) we just dont promoting it on discovery channel.

@ MrFibbles, thats exectly what i`m trying to say!!!! thank you!!

and about deleting post`s - it just happends before. i dont really remeber much what was that comment about but it did happend.

once again, i really like you guys and sorry if i sound aggressive, maybe i just cant express my opinion right =))

bgbllbffr
04-01-2013, 04:15 AM
I like this video & I really dont see it as a propaganda film at all. I see it as a symbol of pride for any proud Russian Man or Woman. It says even that this video is a tribute to the fall of Nazi Germany & thats after having There homeland envaded by the enemy & losing countless amounts of troops & civillians. I dont think This video is "Flexin" in Our face. I think alot of Americans are somewhat paranoid of the Russian Army because We been hearing how There ganna someday nuke Us since the day we were born. My Mother & Father would have drills at school & were petrified of this. I also want to say that We Americans are very proud of Our Military & boast alot about it, as we should but I think it sometimes makes Us look like "Hotheads" when we go on & on about how We pound hadgi into the dirt. Trust Me just because We bag on Your equipment & such dont mean that We think all Your stuff is crap & just because We Smash alot of these pathetic little countries that Use alot of Your older equipment dont mean We underestimate the Russian Army one bit. And beleive Me this, Not all American soilders base ther pride on some of the things They had to do in Iraq.While in the process of fighting terrorism, killing scores of innocent people is nothing to be proud of. Though We just follow orders & know whear the blame lyes,... it dont always help the headtrps & the hangups it causes

dmitroid
04-01-2013, 04:30 AM
bgbllbffr, thanks man ;-)
the reason why i uploaded this video is that i saw so much clips about destroyed old soviet stuff that i wanted to show that we are not like that, you know. and i`m glad that at list someone shares my point of view

EXCONservative
04-01-2013, 06:43 AM
We Americans tend to think the Russians use primitive technology and couldn't hand us our asses if push ever came to shove. Don't kid yourselves.
America only goes after 3rd world nations these days without nukes. Those nations always use older Russian hardware and lack and real technology or communications to fully utilize those weapon systems. The game is rigged before it ever starts. If God forbid we ever went to war with Russia I would not want to be back in the U.S Army Infantry. That I can promise you.
And if we were crazy enough to try and fight the Russians in their backyard...game over America. We would have to use nukes...otherwise our armies would perish as did Napolean's and Hitlers armies did.
But the American people would never allow such madness to ever happen and that's the only thing keeping humanity alive.

coltsfan2007
04-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Sorry dmitroid that you took such offense to some of the comments, I thought it was a cool video and I just got done watching it again and still think it is a cool video. :USA:

serpa6
04-01-2013, 11:04 AM
@ dimitroid Your equipment is good if they can keep them in the air belive me as bg said not all of US soldiers base What we know and what tactics would be used to fight Russia if there ever was a scrap. From what we did in Iraq or Afghanistan also I do not think either of our country's are stupid enough to ever let a war between our country's happen.
About 3rd world counties who starts it US I think not You tell me why when kuwait was invaded by Iraq Why didn't your country come togather with ours to fight them and get them out of there.
As an American I think alot will agree we are tired of going to peoples rescues all the dam time I guess our hearts are to big that is why we do it But it is time we stop it and take care of own.
That vid if it was this country would not be a dedication for a victory over a country on its anniversary It would be more of a recruitment video.
@Excon do you actually think that anyone in our military think that the Russians are a push over Remember i am a cold war vet and also, That is how much faith you have in our Troops I think you best go live in France there troops are not no push over especially there legion but they seem to mark everything the US and it allied 's do Till it happens to them

bgbllbffr
04-01-2013, 03:38 PM
http://englishrussia.com/2011/09/07/modern-military-equipment-of-maks-2011/

dmitroid
04-01-2013, 03:57 PM
@ serpa6, yes we will never be watching each other through the gun sight. and that is really great! i dont want to insult you, you just a soldier serving you country. you all definitly know that our countries playing big game behind a certain. and all that 3rd world coutries you "helping" - thats not from the uncle Sam`s big heard, i`m affraid it`s because they got oil. and the reason russian army dont come together with US to fight against them is because russia have a lot of its own oil. take a look at the map, there are a lot A LOT of countries that need help, with cruel monarchies, dictators and other awful stuff, but US is not even look at there direction.

LetsTripOutAndDie
04-01-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm glad Russia has some modern kickass equipment, I just wish they would use it to fight islamic extremists instead of just selling it to the nearest dictator. Come kick some ass with the USA Russia, let's forget the past and make a new future together.

cilerc
04-01-2013, 06:50 PM
that was beautiful Trip, you should get a Nobel Peace and or Conflict prize.

serpa6
04-01-2013, 10:28 PM
@ serpa6, yes we will never be watching each other through the gun sight. and that is really great! i dont want to insult you, you just a soldier serving you country. you all definitly know that our countries playing big game behind a certain. and all that 3rd world coutries you "helping" - thats not from the uncle Sam`s big heard, i`m affraid it`s because they got oil. and the reason russian army dont come together with US to fight against them is because russia have a lot of its own oil. take a look at the map, there are a lot A LOT of countries that need help, with cruel monarchies, dictators and other awful stuff, but US is not even look at there direction.
I know you have a hard time with some of the English being said and what is meant by what people mean in there comments, dam sometimes when i read my own i have a hard time understanding them lol . Also i have a deep respect for your country military. The game will always be played as long as there powers that be that keep playing it until they put away there toys and decide to make peace.
But If you look I said that Alot of us would agree to stop coming to peoples rescues and it about time we take care of things at home Meaning both here in the US and our aliied countries.
If we where to go to other countries rescue, do you think that it its good Lestrade to move from the middle east to say south Korea or to the deep bowels of Africa Hell no! Our mission is over now we need to go home .
But i want you to answer this question for me If N Korea starts what it promises is your country and China going to intervene.
North Korea has been nothing but a pain in the ass to both China and Russia Tell me what strategic value it has.
One more question for yah do you think that the US or its allies would invade China I will answer that for you Hell no We have tried to be China and Russia's allies for god know how long why would we want to risk a all out war in the world?
you know there will be no winners.
It all will end when the Cold war era general leaders die out till then The bullshit between the US and Russia will live on for who know how long

dmitroid
04-03-2013, 05:53 AM
@ serpa6, well, i dont think chine is an enemy to anybody. chinese economy is based on us europe and russia markets. about N.Korea - thats a tricky question, but Russia has authority of in the eyes of North Korea and never let that happend!! russia will put a veto, embargo, block and threaten N.Korea anyway! ` cause like you have said there will be no winners