ghost
06-13-2009, 11:28 PM
YouTube - Iraqi Police Getting Yelled At

nastyleg
06-14-2009, 03:12 AM
Classic

greenmamba
06-14-2009, 08:19 AM
That one has got a huge pair of balls :-)

Markoxx
06-14-2009, 11:17 AM
you know guys im from iraq but this us soldier is right everything he said was right. and the translator didnt translate everything loooool ;).

burbanite
06-14-2009, 12:03 PM
The first set of questions says it all about how the IP's are viewed, particularly in the western regions of Iraq. If they are not erhabi themselves they either support enemy organizations or at least turn a blind eye to things that go on. These people liked the fact that it was "one of theirs" running the country.

I have personally heard current active duty men say that they have been targeted by the IP. This is an ongoing concern and one that does not seem to have a solution at ground level, it would take an upper level decision to stop arming, training and financing these guys to kill our own soldiers.

The IA on the other hand have been largely replaced with men who have been on the suffering end of the old regime and would rather not see it return to that.

nastyleg
06-14-2009, 01:11 PM
you know guys im from iraq but this us soldier is right everything he said was right. and the translator didnt translate everything loooool ;).

that is a surprise

Cruelbreed
06-14-2009, 08:34 PM
yeah I was surprised at how pissed he was.. must have been infuriated.

nastyleg
06-15-2009, 01:13 AM
cruelbreed it is like herding cats at times

PvtPyle
06-17-2009, 04:04 PM
That is one of the most pathetic displays of leadership I have ever seen. Working with Indig is a tough deal sometimes and he clearly does not understand the cultural issues at play in the area. He can never motivate them properly and has no idea how to do it anyway. If I were his commander I would relieve his ass on the spot. He is a disgraceful NCO.

Just pone more shining example of why big Army should stay the fuck out of the unconventional warfare business and leave it to the guys with the diplomas in that MOS. That's why Special Forces exist to begin with.

Cruelbreed
06-17-2009, 07:45 PM
That is one of the most pathetic displays of leadership I have ever seen. Working with Indig is a tough deal sometimes and he clearly does not understand the cultural issues at play in the area. He can never motivate them properly and has no idea how to do it anyway. If I were his commander I would relieve his ass on the spot. He is a disgraceful NCO.

Just pone more shining example of why big Army should stay the fuck out of the unconventional warfare business and leave it to the guys with the diplomas in that MOS. That's why Special Forces exist to begin with.

I'd be curious to know what the true effects of his speech where on the policemen.

nastyleg
06-18-2009, 04:33 AM

We left our IP's better off then we recieved them. We got an A team's attention and they vonlunteered thier Iraqi Swat to help train on room clearing for these guys. Was pretty cool got to do an Air Assault op with them and our IP's. Took great pride that attacks in Tikrit went down.

the_fat_gunner
06-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Nastyleg is right.

the Swat guys in tikrit are a good group of Iraqi IP's, they know they're shit and i'm sure could hang with many American police departments. Unfortunatly that doesn't extent to the rest of the IP's.

Nastyleg, it was good seeing you this past weekend that PT test sucked!

nastyleg
06-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Gunner you're right ready for next month's PT test.

Cruelbreed
06-24-2009, 10:23 PM
The man was getting his feelings out, it could have been better it could have been worse ;)

yaro1
06-27-2009, 04:55 PM
at least one MP in the Army has BAllS , im Stationed at Fort Riley,Ks and i think this is one of my sister Companys 300th. keep them in prayer they had some battles get hurt a few weeks ago wish them well God speed safe return. Yaro

mp5punk
07-19-2009, 09:07 PM
haha looks like the iraqi police is more afraid of us yelling at them than the war its self =]

Yono
07-20-2009, 08:32 AM
They all deserved it. I bet that at least 50% of those Iraqi's were in contact with the militia.