PDA

View Full Version : Feature section takes up too much of the front page

LetsTripOutAndDie
03-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Feature section takes up too much of the front page. Both features and recently added videos should equally take up same amount of front page, 50/50 real estate would be best. Features are taking up way to much of the front page. - Lets

ErisKillton
03-24-2013, 02:19 PM
That's why they are called "featured videos" .

;)

serpa6
03-24-2013, 10:35 PM
Feature section takes up too much of the front page. Both features and recently added videos should equally take up same amount of front page, 50/50 real estate would be best. Features are taking up way to much of the front page. - Lets

Featured vids take up that much space Trip for a reason. Clue what do you have to do to see them You seem like you are intelligent I know you can figure that one out

LetsTripOutAndDie
04-09-2013, 11:38 PM
I know you'd say that lol, but I mean just reduce a little bit of the real estate featured clips take up or just have only feature clips on main page and then to get recent clips go to that page. I just think if you put both on same page even it out a little is all. Actually I like the idea of main page only being for feature clips they got the honor why not just keep that page for them, just suggestions anyway :) - Lets