PDA

View Full Version : Ive got questions!

The_Duke08
06-11-2009, 01:03 AM
I just registered here tonite, the videos are good to go! This seems to be as good a place as any to pose a question like this. Im not one of the "phoney tuff" turds that blow smoke, im truly eager to hear from those with firsthand experience or have ligit points of contact! So please STAND DOWN unless youve got some relevant info. Im 25 and I got married last year, I love my wife but its not time to throw my boots away yet. Id like to get into the civilian contracting world, such as Blackwater. Im hoping somebody can point a former jarhead in the right direction. Thanks for any constructive info I get! God bless the USA

The_Duke08
06-11-2009, 01:07 AM
I just registered here tonite, the videos are good to go! This seems to be as good a place as any to pose a question like this. Im not one of the "phoney tuff" turds that blow smoke, im truly eager to hear from those with firsthand experience or have ligit points of contact! So please STAND DOWN unless youve got some relevant info. Im 25 and I got married last year, I love my wife but its not time to throw my boots away yet. Id like to get into the civilian contracting world, such as Blackwater. Im hoping somebody can point a former jarhead in the right direction. Thanks for any constructive info I get! God bless the USA

"Big mouth dont make a big man"

gundriver22
06-11-2009, 03:04 AM
did you just quote yourself?:duh:

Not trying to be an ass here, but ever try google and maybe doing some research on your own? No one knows what you want to do quite like you do, am I right here? Anyway, I've got a friend of a friend of a friend, etc, etc, that works for these guys and says they're in serious need of people to fill their ranks. Again, don't know what you're looking for, but hope it helps.

http://www.counterthreatgroup.com/index.htm

gundriver22
06-11-2009, 03:06 AM

Not trying to be an ass here, but ever try google and maybe doing some research on your own? No one knows what you want to do quite like you do, am I right here? Anyway, I've got a friend of a friend of a friend, etc, etc, that works for these guys and says they're in serious need of people to fill their ranks. Again, don't know what you're looking for, but hope it helps.

Oh, by the way...........welcome to Apache clips:USA:

Scott
06-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Welcome to apacheclips bro, thanks for helping him gun, just give it abit of time and some others might come forward with info or links we have a few active here ;)

Stark
06-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Welcome to AC bro - and i think Gun was exactly right

Mel
06-11-2009, 09:02 PM
I have no info for you,I hope it's ok to say WELCOME to AC.

The_Duke08
06-13-2009, 06:03 AM

I would have thought the exact same of my question bro, like hey man how bout ya put your big boy pants on and look around for yourself haha... But I HAVE done some looking around and it seems like every door I touch is locked. It seems to be a who ya know, not what ya know world. I figured on a site like this one, and the company we're in I could cut my search time in half if the right eyes saw my "question" ya know? Heck, your web link alone was outstanding. So THANKS
And yes I did quote myself, "The Cowboys"

Cruelbreed
06-20-2009, 03:59 PM
I would have thought the exact same of my question bro, like hey man how bout ya put your big boy pants on and look around for yourself haha... But I HAVE done some looking around and it seems like every door I touch is locked. It seems to be a who ya know, not what ya know world. I figured on a site like this one, and the company we're in I could cut my search time in half if the right eyes saw my "question" ya know? Heck, your web link alone was outstanding. So THANKS
And yes I did quote myself, "The Cowboys"

Find anything else interesting in your search?