PDA

View Full Version : Video: Fuck the president of afganistan

serpa6
03-18-2013, 12:27 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/202_93366.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2981) This guy is a douchebag we should pull the hell out now this Make me mad as hell to here this I came across this while hunting vids description below and Thoughts Apaches

Two American soldiers were killed in an insider attack in Afghanistan following accusations by Afghan President Hamid Karzai that U.S. forces are working with the Taliban to stage suicide bombings. Judy Woodruff reports on the latest violence and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's first trip to that country.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2981)

laxaddict992
03-18-2013, 02:49 PM
Who the fuck does that officer think he is slapping a troop when hes probably a fucking POG who has never seen a bit of action in his life.

LetsTripOutAndDie
03-18-2013, 06:15 PM
He should be forced to apologise to that soldier and his whole regiment

Mel
03-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Very unprofessional. :nono:

MaLass
03-19-2013, 06:51 AM
hes a dick.. at one hand trying to keep the trust of those in the government not wanting the coalition in country, and on the other hand knowing he and his government is worth Shit, without the coalition in country.

LetsTripOutAndDie
03-19-2013, 09:48 AM
As for Karzai we should arrest him and his heroin kingpin brother and other cronies for embezzlement, fraud, aiding and abetting the enemy, drug smuggling and dealing, and treason. Then hold a new election for President of Afghanistan. :USA:

coltsfan2007
03-19-2013, 05:15 PM
We should have left that shithole as soon as we killed Osama- mission accomplished troops, let's go home. Fuck'em we will be out of there soon enough and then they can rot in hell, fuckin' ragheads. Better yet after we leave lets drop them a care package in the form of a mega ton explosion. On it before it hits the ground Pfc. Johnny Boy will write thanks for all the good times sand-fleas. God bless our troops, :USA:

Bad Company
03-19-2013, 07:14 PM
they should change that shit hole's name to SNAFU-istan, fuck that hole place and fuck Karzai

troyC
03-19-2013, 08:29 PM
:/

troyC
03-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Who the fuck does that officer think he is slapping a troop when hes probably a fucking POG who has never seen a bit of action in his life.

totally agree. Some shithead cakeater trying2gain sympathy/allegance from the locals. That's how THEIR leaderships acts, not ours. Karzai should be forced to let our gay president butt-fuck him, followed by the best foreign policy option we have: NUKEnPAVE

Thor66
03-22-2013, 07:21 PM
Never trust that goatfuckers. NEVER! They ll shoot right in your back.
To hell with our politicians!

Thrasher69
03-23-2013, 02:23 PM
fk tht shit! lets just leave tht hell hole if we leave, there killing eachother and there not killing us. time to leave the fight to the ANA.

EXCONservative
03-28-2013, 03:47 AM
Just like Vietnam. Stayed too long and don't know when to leave? Lets not forget...expensive as f#ck.

Bigfoot13
07-10-2013, 12:00 AM
When is America going to wake up and face the fact of "We are at War"

gutro
07-10-2013, 08:53 AM
I find it hard to believe Karzai would say that. I read a first hand account of How Eleven Green Berets Forged a New Afghanistan (The only thing worth dying for) and the men who helped Karzai become the President painted him in a different light.
Perhaps he has changed over the last decade, I don't know, but definitely not the Karzai that the Green Berets talked about.
Personally, I think Pakistan is worse than Afghan's leadership. They flat out lie to us on a daily basis.

MickDonalds
07-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Karzai will take his suitcases of money to the French or Italian Riviera once the US pulls all our troops out, and the Taliban come rolling back into Kabul to demand his head. He's a sack of shit who deserves a slow gutting with a dull knife.

As for "Assramistan": Nuke the fuck out of it and poison all the cockroaches, I mean, "people" that live there.

Clodius
07-10-2013, 01:18 PM
That officer should be fired, if that was me I'd have laid him out flat. I saw it done once before. A corporal in my company punched the platoon commander in the face...hahaha