PDA

View Full Version : Video: JFK ASSASSINATION SLOW-MO VERSION. WATCH THE DRIVER!!!

coltsfan2007
03-02-2013, 05:07 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/888_89892.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2817) JFK ASSASSINATION SLOW-MO VERSION. WATCH THE DRIVER!!! ( 23 SECONDS - 28 SECONDS)
Does anybody have any info. on this video, I call B.S., but I am curious if anyone has seen or heard anything about this video? I know there a lot of conspiracy theories out there, but I have never seen this video before.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2817)

cilerc
03-02-2013, 07:32 PM
I think the driver got shot by Oswald and at that point the drivers training kicked in, he fired pop shots where he thought the sniper was, I.e. providing cover fire and while doing that he hit JFK. I could be dead wrong but all of the released evidence points to what i said.

laxaddict992
03-02-2013, 10:47 PM
the driver was never hit

Mel
03-02-2013, 10:49 PM
That's a digitally remastered version of the real thing Colt. It's a real cut from the Zapruder film.
I remember that the theory was that the reason Jackie climbed onto the trunk of the car was because she saw the driver shoot JFK and feared he was going to shoot her next.

Ummm....yeah, and she lived another thirty years and neglected to tell anyone who killed her husband?

coltsfan2007
03-03-2013, 02:13 AM
Good point MEL. This was a first view for me and it blew my mind, but at the same time I was like no way this a B.S. video.

Bad Company
03-03-2013, 03:03 PM
wow i had never look at the driver be4 but it dose look like he is shooting. nice colt

mazaczenko
03-03-2013, 04:29 PM
perfect shoot

bgbllbffr
03-03-2013, 05:09 PM
The driver was not hit & even though it appears He pulled His weapon it looks to be a flash of sunlight from the chrome of the window trim that someone might mistake as Him actually discharging His weapon. With all the conspiracy theorist that have dedicated There life to thoroughly investigating this tragedy, I doubt They would have missed something like that. And I always thought the reason Jackie climbed out was to retrieve a piece of JFK's skull

Mel
03-03-2013, 08:31 PM
And I always thought the reason Jackie climbed out was to retrieve a piece of JFK's skull
That's what I've always heard bgb. :thumbsup:

coltsfan2007
03-03-2013, 09:57 PM
that's what I always thought , too.

serpa6
03-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Well looks like there are 2 shots and the second one is being aimed at the notorious wall on the hill the grassy knoll wow nice vid colt

Mel
03-04-2013, 07:55 PM
I was watching a slow motion version of this and paused it at frame 312.Then used my arrow keys to go to 313 and then back to 312.
His head actually snaps forward right at the shot and then backward.Take a look and tell me what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

jamieooh
03-04-2013, 09:52 PM
off topic a bit , but has anyone read "Head Shot" ?
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs090/1101630309567/archive/1103780709152.html

coltsfan2007
03-04-2013, 10:53 PM
interesting, I seen what you said.

LetsTripOutAndDie
03-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Best footage ever released of his assassination :(

Skivvy Stacker
09-22-2013, 09:59 PM
The man in question has a name. It's William Greer. Mr Greer joined the Secret Service in 1945. He retired in 1966 due to a stomach ulcer that became worse after the assassination. He died of cancer in 1985. He was very close to the Kennedy family and was the main chaufeur for them while in the White House.
So, to accuse this man of being the killer of JFK is the lowest, most disgusting form of idiocy I have ever seen. The man is not here to defend himself, but his family is still here to have to suffer from these empty headed accusations.
This crime has been pulled apart, twisted, and reshaped so many different ways over the past 50 years that the real story no longer matters, and has gotten lost in a forest of speculation and outright lies. NO one pays attention to the basic facts of the case. NO one looks at the forensics of the case. NO one looks at the back ground of the assassin. EVERY one relies on the things they've heard, or read about in books that have been based on other books that have been based on other books.
Well, spare me. I am too damn old, and too damn hard nose, and too damn insistent on actual evidence to allow this sort of tripe to go unchallenged anymore.
Have some care and compassion for the family of an honorable man. Remember William Greer as a good man, not as this shadow of someone's idiotic imagination.

serpa6
09-23-2013, 12:38 AM
@ Skivvy Agreed all the conspricy theorys out there. The only one i have seen was the one with all the events leading up to the day of Kennedys death, that really struck a nerve and it all had to do with multiple shooters and not one of them has to do with the driver. The reflection of the chrome looks like a discharge of a firearm, but that is all it is a reflection of the sun, off the chrome of the windshield.
The documentry i seen had to do with the way a body reacts when being shot, espicially when kennedys lurches back that is what got me and i will always say there was another shooter from the front.
All the vets that have been to war and who have seen people get shot, have any of them seen a body lurch foward when shot from the back.
I am talking about the head shot itself. It gets to me till this day why did his body lunge backward s when being shot from the back This question i think will never be anserwed.

ChapaWolf
09-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Conspiracy theory is what keeps america questioning the government which is great. I think if the CIA wanted Kennedy dead there was plenty of other ways to do so. Like maybe he drowned during his daily swims caused by a heart attack or something of that nature. Lets face it a human head especially JFK's big melon is not impossible to hit moving, given a bit of practice, the target moving directly away from you, a bench rest, and the shooter being unmolested during his shot.

ChapaWolf
09-23-2013, 03:54 PM
@coltsfan You seent it? :P I am just fucking with you.

Skivvy Stacker
09-24-2013, 02:16 AM
Head snapping forward, back, sideways, up or down does not matter. In nearly every shooting I have ever seen you can't even tell if the target has been hit unless said target drops to the ground.
Hollywood has planted the image of the bullet that can knock a person across a room in the public mind so deeply that even people who should know better believe it.
Well, if there where any truth to it, your average deer hunter would watch his deer go flying backward whenever he hit one.
Ballistics, ladies and gentlemen. Remember your ballistics.
And remember whatever physics you learned in high school or college. There is not enough energy in a small bullet that will transfer to a body upon striking it that will cause that body to move in any sort of violent manner as described by conspiracy buffs in the Kennedy assassination.
And FORENSICS. Pay attention to the FORENSICS of the crime scene only. NOT the speculation of what you think you MIGHT see on a piece of film, because your eyes can, indeed, play tricks on you.

serpa6
09-24-2013, 03:26 AM
Head snapping forward, back, sideways, up or down does not matter. In nearly every shooting I have ever seen you can't even tell if the target has been hit unless said target drops to the ground.
Hollywood has planted the image of the bullet that can knock a person across a room in the public mind so deeply that even people who should know better believe it.
Well, if there where any truth to it, your average deer hunter would watch his deer go flying backward whenever he hit one.
Ballistics, ladies and gentlemen. Remember your ballistics.
And remember whatever physics you learned in high school or college. There is not enough energy in a small bullet that will transfer to a body upon striking it that will cause that body to move in any sort of violent manner as described by conspiracy buffs in the Kennedy assassination.
And FORENSICS. Pay attention to the FORENSICS of the crime scene only. NOT the speculation of what you think you MIGHT see on a piece of film, because your eyes can, indeed, play tricks on you.

I dont know if you have ever seen the autopsy photos of kennedys body, there is a small entry and a large blow out to the top right of the skull .
That is why i said about the body lunching backwards, This is also what i was talking about. I dont go by hollywoods version of bodys being clear across a room by a shot by any means
I have been around enough to know about that. This is just a question that never has been anserwed and probally never will
Also about conspricy theorys, Cuba wanted him dead the russians wanted him dead and so did the Mafia Why do you think Robert Kennedy met his fate The kennedy brothers had it out for the mob and unions
That is a theory right there in itself, of who was really behind the kennedys be killed? Think about it and may also anserw why Jack ruby and oswald was involed there is a connection. Oswald had russian ties and ruby was a well know bookie for the mob.
Now in what happen to Robert Kennedy No doubt sir hann sir hann did it but what ties did he have???

Skivvy Stacker
09-24-2013, 07:08 PM
Yep. Have seen the autopsy photos, and X-rays. Have also studied wound ballistics and trajectory (informally, I'm no expert). I am also fully informed about the wound patterns on both Kennedy and Governor Connelley (sp?). All indications are that the shot could only have come from a cone of fire to the upper left of Kennedy as you faced him. The wound in Connelley's back area was a "keyhole", meaning that the round was tumbling at the time it struck him, meaning that it HAD passed through Kennedy's neck. The exit on his front was ragged and indicated that the bullet was now traveling backward (tail first) having tumbled further inside his body cavity, the bullet entered the right wrist backward, and went through, having spent nearly all of it's energy it then embedded shallow in the Governor's thigh.
The wound that killed Kennedy was produced from the same angle. Kennedy was NOT sitting upright at this point but was slumped sharply to his left to the midline of the vehicle. His head was facing down so that he was in essence looking at the floor of the limo at Jackie's feet (lower left). The shot entered the skull on the right hand side approximately midline in the occcipital, caused interior ejection of bone material into the cranial cavity, and beveling to the exterior of the wound. The bullet was severely deformed by the impact, and had begun to break into two large pieces, one flying nearly straight forward, the other angling slightly upward. The kinetic energy of the bullet was transferred into the brain which in turn transferred the energy to the weakest portions of the skull (the suture lines) fracturing them and sending two large pieces flying off the body followed by pressurized blood and brain matter. This material clearly is seen in not only the Zappruder film but also from the opposite angle in the Muchmore film as well, and a still photo taken from the same reverse angle as the Muchmore film. This "head snapping" is not evident on the Muchmore film, which may indicate that what is seen in the Zappruder film may NOT be unusual motion, but simply mistaken observation because of camera angle.

My inner hard boiled detective is in full bloom. And when I'm in that mode I'm very hard to beat. :D

But believe me, I bear NO ill will toward anyone. NONE. I'm just so glad I have someone to talk to, even if it's just over the internet.

ChapaWolf
09-24-2013, 07:19 PM
Frame 314 through 316 show the bullet impacting his head and if look above the driver in those frames you will notice the large piece of JFK's skull flying forward indicating the bullets path.

ChapaWolf
09-24-2013, 07:21 PM
In the following frames you will notice that piece of head flying up into the air and the car passing it. This is what Jackey was trying to grab.

serpa6
09-24-2013, 09:12 PM
@Skivvy IYO do you think that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone?

Skivvy Stacker
09-24-2013, 10:54 PM
I don't think he did.

I KNOW he did.

Some other evidence you never hear about. Witnesses that actually saw Oswald in the 6th floor window with the rifle. Three "ear witnesses" on the fifth floor directly below the sniper nest who heard all three shots from above their heads and heard the empty casings hit the floor. James Tague who was the third person wounded that day when he was struck by chips of concrete that were thrown up by the first bullet that missed, but flew across the plaza and hit a curb near the overpass in direct line from that 6th floor window. Every Secret Service Agent on the followup car not only states that the sound of gun fire came from above and behind them and to the left, but can clearly be seen looking that direction in several photographs taken at the scene at the moment the shots are fired. Zapruder film evidence of several witnesses looking directly up toward the School Book Depository when the first shot is fired. The fact that the only weapon found in the area was the Manlicher-Carcano owned by Oswald. The fact that the only prints found in the area of the snipers nest were Oswalds. The fact that after the assassination Oswald was the only employee of the Book Depository that left the building. The fact that Oswald, when confronted by a Dallas Police officer, responded by shooting and killing that officer.
The fact that Oswald had attempted to assassinate retired Army General Edwin Walker in Dallas.
The fact that the KGB had no use for any of the information Oswald provided to them when he defected to the Soviet Union (his classification in the Marines was no higher than Confidential). The fact that neither Oswald or Ruby ever met each other, regardless of all speculated "evidence" presented in conspiracy books over the last 50 years.

In other words, not only is Oswald a GOOD suspect. Not only is he a GREAT suspect. Not only is he a PERFECT suspect. But he is the ONLY suspect. And with the evidence I just presented to you, I could convict his ass in less than 5 minutes in any court of law in this country. That is how confident I am of the real evidence, and how contemptuous I am of conspiracy "theories".

Rhntz
09-25-2013, 05:14 PM
@Skivvy, Okay I watched this vid over and over and Connally shows no indication of being hit when Kennedy is grabbing the front of his throat and appears to still be holding his hat with his right hand, then when Kennedy is struck in the head Connally lurches forward giving me the indication that he was just shot in the back.This is just what I see from watching this over and over about 20 times with an open mind. And on a side note why seal up all the documents till 2017 when more than likely everyone involved is dead and gone?

Rhntz
09-25-2013, 05:22 PM
Also you said the bullet that hit Connally was the one that went through Kenneddy's throat and did not disintegrate at all and lodged in his thigh. If anyone else agrees that it does not look like Connally was hit during the throat shot with me then when Kenneddy was shot in the head it is possible two shots were fired at the same time creating a fourth shot because the head shot bullet was in pieces and the bullet In connally was Intact. Maybe I am wrong but If you watch this vid over and over with what I just said you have to see the possibility of this scenario.

ChapaWolf
09-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Ok guys you got me I was the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll. :freakout:

serpa6
09-25-2013, 08:41 PM
I don't think he did.

I KNOW he did.

Some other evidence you never hear about. Witnesses that actually saw Oswald in the 6th floor window with the rifle. Three "ear witnesses" on the fifth floor directly below the sniper nest who heard all three shots from above their heads and heard the empty casings hit the floor. James Tague who was the third person wounded that day when he was struck by chips of concrete that were thrown up by the first bullet that missed, but flew across the plaza and hit a curb near the overpass in direct line from that 6th floor window. Every Secret Service Agent on the followup car not only states that the sound of gun fire came from above and behind them and to the left, but can clearly be seen looking that direction in several photographs taken at the scene at the moment the shots are fired. Zapruder film evidence of several witnesses looking directly up toward the School Book Depository when the first shot is fired. The fact that the only weapon found in the area was the Manlicher-Carcano owned by Oswald. The fact that the only prints found in the area of the snipers nest were Oswalds. The fact that after the assassination Oswald was the only employee of the Book Depository that left the building. The fact that Oswald, when confronted by a Dallas Police officer, responded by shooting and killing that officer.
The fact that Oswald had attempted to assassinate retired Army General Edwin Walker in Dallas.
The fact that the KGB had no use for any of the information Oswald provided to them when he defected to the Soviet Union (his classification in the Marines was no higher than Confidential). The fact that neither Oswald or Ruby ever met each other, regardless of all speculated "evidence" presented in conspiracy books over the last 50 years.

In other words, not only is Oswald a GOOD suspect. Not only is he a GREAT suspect. Not only is he a PERFECT suspect. But he is the ONLY suspect. And with the evidence I just presented to you, I could convict his ass in less than 5 minutes in any court of law in this country. That is how confident I am of the real evidence, and how contemptuous I am of conspiracy "theories".

On the coviction part I give you props yes he would have been convicted, Hands down but i still have a doubt wheather he acted alone, because of the simple fact that to many high profilers wanted him dead and his brother to. If the files are to be opened in 2017 most likely everything will be destroyed by then to prove other then Oswald acted alone.
Take note: I hate conspricys frankly, i am tried of hearing of them, but this one is being pushed hard also, the rifle that oswald used was not the most accurate rifle in the world, the shots he took and the timing of them he was lucky to get a head shot.
I once for the hell of it, took my marlin bolt action 22 with a simmons scope and put a bullseye up at a police range. I used the target at 25 yrs Taking my time all 8 shots landed in the bullseye.
when i tried to fired the rifle in rapid succession and from the same shooting position, the rounds barley landed any where near the bullseye. Now mind you it is a 22 hardly any kick what so ever and the distance is very short, I tried a second clip and got the same result
Oswald had I think it was 7.62 caliber rifle ( i could be wrong) If anyone has shot a 7.62 round you know its going to kick and hard. With that said I could see one accurate shot in and the other 2 going way off target but where
I belive about 99 percent that Oswald pulled off all 3 shots but a forth simotansly mixed in with his shots and i also belive that he got the head shot, but I belive there is always that one percent that i will keep in mind that Oswald did not act alone. Not by hearing conspricy theorys but by the films and the way Oswald pulled off his shots. If he was that good dont you think he would have been a sniper in the marine corp?

PS LOL Chappa Wanna be comidien lo ljk

Rhntz
09-26-2013, 12:03 AM
@Serpa6 yes I agree, Oswald was documented as a sub par marksman and to think he could put two shots within 8 inches of each other out of the three on a moving target is unbelievable especially after the first shot which he had time to aim missed and considering experts could not duplicate this under non stress situations is unbelievable.And with this piece of shit bolt action rifle to boot.

Rhntz
09-26-2013, 12:23 AM
One more thing to watch on this vid Is Kennedy actually gets shot in the throat behind the sign which is out of view, As like anyone else being shot it will take you a second or two to react when Kennedy puts his hands to his throat Connally puts his right hand on the door holding his stetson and non shulantly turning around to see what was going on in the back seat with kennedy, this is key because Connally just was shot in the back and the right wrist and the bullet ended up in his thigh and shows no signs of being hit........c'mon Kennedy just got shot in the throat and reacted Connally never dropped his hat till the Kennedy head shot which is where I think Connally was shot at the same time in the back

ChapaWolf
09-26-2013, 12:47 AM
Rhantz if you notice the target was going directly away from him so its the easiest moving target to hit. Add that into the equation of shooting from an elevated position (clear shot) and the fact that he was 250' away (83 yards). Also the first shot hit the wall because Oswald did not have the barrel above it thats not really stupidity, I have seen it happen here in abq nm by the swat team shooting a bank robber with a hostage. Oswald was not from Syria it does not take a expert marksman to pull off that sort of shot. The gun he was shooting would put a group at 100 yard within an inch. So 8 inches doesn't seem like that big an achievement. Unless you ask my girlfriend.

Rhntz
09-26-2013, 01:11 AM
All you doubters need to watch this video over and over again ,until today i never really watched this in slow motion that many times. it's obvious what happens in this vid. It really does not matter who killed Kennedy it's Irrellivant . But the fact that the government sealed the records for so long and knew who did it is the issue.When the documents are released most of them will be blacked out anyway so all the people harping on getting ahold of these will be upset to say the least

Rhntz
09-26-2013, 02:19 AM
@chapawolf I have been In Daily plaza and the road is curved to the right and how did he totally miss the car on the first shot when he had time to aim? You say he had hit the wall? Why don't you make a vid of you recording your new mexico tactical guys using the same weapon and missing on the first shot and duplicating the next two shots in that many seconds and prove me wrong. I will be looking for that vid on here and I will never see it......

MatthieuFR
09-26-2013, 03:42 AM
total bullshit. Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA-groomed scapegoat and still, people refuse to see it. Like they refuse to know why WTC-7 fell during 9-11...idiots

ChapaWolf
09-26-2013, 09:09 AM
Rhntz He shot the wall of the depository the one directly in front of the barrel the gun was inside the window an eyewitness was hit by a chunck of concrete that the bullet dislodged from the fucking window of the depository

ChapaWolf
09-26-2013, 09:22 AM
Rhntz Here is a link I don't have a video but this should calm you down a bit Click here (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbsnews.com%2F2100-500164_162-267184.html&ei=ojJEUsKfPNDvrAHvlYG4BA&usg=AFQjCNFNKPiua7nam1rJWQJsh3xCIXg4TA&sig2=e7DNIHw3AMmrtTBkzwC7ZQ&bvm=bv.53217764,d.aWM)

joel
08-30-2015, 04:54 PM
looks like 2 shooters different angles of fire

Rhntz
09-21-2015, 10:24 PM
I Am changing my previous thoughts on this after watching sam sungs videos