PDA

View Full Version : Video: *VERY GRAPHIC* Aftermath or Propaganda?

ErisKillton
02-26-2013, 07:05 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/212_23606.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2755) Im not really sure what is going on here. But its bloody.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2755)

bgbllbffr
02-26-2013, 09:50 PM
Alot of dead dudes & looks like pockets of spent brass but I didnt see one dead motorcycle

serpa6
02-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Where is it Afghanistan Syria no info ?
looks kinda propagandist to me, they keep showing the same dead over and over and the same marchers over and over. Is the marchers taliban or FSA?

USARMY999
02-27-2013, 09:00 AM
these are fsa rebels who are dead

ErisKillton
02-27-2013, 11:18 AM
these are fsa rebels who are dead

Thank you agent K for identifying them. ;)

Now my question is are they trying to say that there was a parade or convoy that was blown up, and the dead scene is the aftermath? And who's side is reporting it?

Hellfreeza
02-27-2013, 12:14 PM
more info about that video would be nice.

ErisKillton
02-27-2013, 01:04 PM
more info about that video would be nice.

Sorry for the lack of info, the source was in Arabic which I don't understand. I didn't wanna guess.
I know a lot of set up propaganda is out there from all sides.

So if anyone can help it would be great.

Hellfreeza
02-27-2013, 02:49 PM
no problem Eris! it definitly happend in syria. Syrian flag is show on the right top but i don't know what the other flag is?

USARMY999
03-02-2013, 08:13 AM
these were fsa fighters at the beginning picturing there convoy heading to overun an saa airbase but saa migs bombed there convoy and this is the aftermath of whats left of these fsa fighters :)

SATX
03-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Some of those guys had their shirts and pants blown off. Seems odd. You would think there would be shredded body parts with bits of clothing still attached.

ChapaWolf
07-07-2013, 01:23 AM
I'm pretty sure this is an fsa propaganda video that supposed to go something like.. "We were driving down the road on day to a call of a airstrike against civilians. This was us driving see us in the beginning of the video we are going to investigate. Never mind the fact that this is a completely different video and different people and different day. When we arrived to this atrocity there were only two guns and we swear nobody took them or anything else.

serpa6
07-07-2013, 11:09 PM
@Chappa
You fought for the FSA? This was a bad bombing civilians the fucking syrian army airforce needs an pipe shoved up there ass's I am not taking side's in this war but i hope that the ones with the weapons among the civilian where not regular fsa. They probably was al queida they have been know to hide among civilians and i hope that after this is over. Whoever the winner might be they get those terrorist bastard and hang them all in public What i mean by terrorist is al quieda

ChapaWolf
07-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Agreed serpa6 I have a hard time understanding what the video was portraying. My comment was purely my understanding or misunderstanding as I am not tailgating for either side. I have minimal understanding on whats going down in Syria other than A LOT of killing of vastly untrained rebels, minimally trained SAA, and a whole bunch of civilians caught in a seemingly endless crossfire. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people just trying to live life in a complete shoot never ask questions environment culminated by a thought that there is life after death or a god. I believe religion is humanities way of destroying life. Without religion there would be no plausible reason available for any conflict in history.

ChapaWolf
07-08-2013, 07:26 AM
Mostly my thoughts though, last time I prayed was when I was 11. I was deer hunting with my dad and grandpa. It was the last day of the hunt and it was about four hours till the end of legal shooting hours. I asked god for a shot at a buck over and over, but that son of a bitch didn't put out soo.........

louielopez
09-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Okay, volunteers? Who wants to help clean this mess up?

reddog13
02-09-2014, 12:45 PM
all military age males?

bgbllbffr
02-09-2014, 07:03 PM
i did not see one motorcycle wheel

Skivvy Stacker
07-13-2014, 08:07 PM
That's a snackbar armored unit on the move, and the results of them running into a real anti tank unit.