PDA

View Full Version : NEW Series on NetGeo: Inside Combat Rescue - premier Feb.18. 10P

SgtJim
02-16-2013, 09:04 AM
looks awesome, a new series about PJ's
i really hope somebody somebody can record it in HD, and can share with me in PM :)
---

About the Show

The elite Combat Rescue members of the U.S. Air Force, Pararescuemen, or PJs, have one mission: rescue American or Allied forces in extreme danger. Whether their targets are shot down or isolated behind enemy lines, surrounded, engaged, wounded, or captured by the enemy, PJs will do whatever necessary to bring those in peril home. For the first time in their history, the PJs allow camera crews to cover their missions in Afghanistan. Inside Combat Rescue is the story of the lives of these elite airmen.
---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO3c0aoc_EQ

---

13271Technical Sergeant (TSgt) Duane - This is Duane's 4th Deployment. Duane is the Squandron's longest serving PJ.

13272Senior Airman (SrA) Barry - This is Barry's 1st Deployment. Barry has endured some of the toughest and most intense combat and medical training the military offers, but he knows he still has a lot to prove.

13273First Lieutenant (1LT) Jeff - This is Jeff's 1st Deployment. Jeff is the Combat Rescue Officer, or Cro, of the AM shift.

13274Captain (Capt) Seth - Seth is the Unit Commander.

13275Staff Sergeant (SSgt) Trevor - This is Trevor's 3rd Deployment.

13276Staff Sergeant (SSgt) Matt - This is Matt's 3rd Deployment. Matt found out that his wife is expecting a baby, right before he deployed to Afghanistan.

13277Captain (Capt) Eric - This is Eric's 2nd Deployment.

13278Staff Sergeant (SSgt) Brett - This is Brett's 6th Deployment. His six tours of duty are the most in the unit.

SgtJim
02-16-2013, 09:57 AM
it's really great and good to honor and tribute infront of these heroes
congratz to NatGeo

many thread/videos here are tried to make more attention for them, but of course it isnt enough,
now NatGeo's new 6 part series will be show this hard, lifesaver work
i cant wait for it
i hope after this, everybody will known what are exactly: PJ, MEDEVAC, ParaRescue, CASEVAC
and why need some firepower for a rescue copter,
and then they've getting more respect, tribute & attention