PDA

View Full Version : New here but been around a while.

PvtPyle
06-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Some of you may recognize the name, I have been in a lot of boards for many years. First entered service in 1988, still in. Went to Afghanistan in 2003/2004 with 19th Group and still doing my job waiting to go back. You could say it's a family business, my dad was a Marine in Viet Nam, my little bro is over there with the SF now.

On the civilian side I own a gunstore and we manufacture AK's and AR's. We are working on our own line of customs AR's now and we are building 100 AK kits. So I guess it is an extension of my military career.

Good to be here, just keeping myself desensitized to the gore and horror downrange. And it reminds me why I hate the terrorists so badly.

sparkie
06-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Welcome Aboard,,,,,,,,,Gomer,,,,.

nastyleg
06-06-2009, 05:10 AM
Pvt Pyle ever in Camp Phoenix 2003 for a short while?

Stark
06-06-2009, 05:41 AM
Some of you may recognize the name, I have been in a lot of boards for many years. First entered service in 1988, still in. Went to Afghanistan in 2003/2004 with 19th Group and still doing my job waiting to go back. You could say it's a family business, my dad was a Marine in Viet Nam, my little bro is over there with the SF now.

On the civilian side I own a gunstore and we manufacture AK's and AR's. We are working on our own line of customs AR's now and we are building 100 AK kits. So I guess it is an extension of my military career.

Good to be here, just keeping myself desensitized to the gore and horror downrange. And it reminds me why I hate the terrorists so badly.

Heya welcome on board - hope you enjoy the page :)

Markoxx
06-06-2009, 09:07 AM
welcome to the party mate. have fun :)

Scott
06-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Nice Intro man, welcome to the site and forums, thanks for your service.

Have a beer and enjoy the show.:excited:

PvtPyle
06-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Yeah we made it down there more than a few times. We came down to get one of our guys who was in a traffic accident (cut him in half, our only casualty on the deployment) and we had a safe house at the NCO school w/ LTC Brewer. I met Tom when he was healing at Vance after the big shoot out in the bone yard.

Thanks for the welcome guys.