PDA

View Full Version : Be polite to the police, especially if..........

shatto
02-08-2013, 08:33 PM
http://www.military.com/video/law-enforcement/police/soldier-doesnt-know-cop-is-marine/2152032062001/

serpa6
02-08-2013, 10:29 PM
http://www.military.com/video/law-enforcement/police/soldier-doesnt-know-cop-is-marine/2152032062001/
I tried to embed it for you but it did not work but hey Good vid
that boy needs help. You never know who your going to run into Dont go bragging in a confrontation US Soldier US Soldier you know who your fucking with
Not always a good deal When you run into one of your own lol

MickDonalds
02-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Both parties are in the wrong. The cop shouldn't have stepped into the dumbass soldier like that. There's a way to handle someone who's argumentative and disrespectful, and the cop blatantly assaulted the 140 lb soaking wet servicemember when he didn't realistically need to. He can say "Oh i felt threatened, because the kid took a single step towards me" but the cop was the one who escalated the incident by stepping in first..

Both parties are wrong, though.

Benda
02-09-2013, 03:43 AM
Sorry if I appear a little ignorant on the subject, but how does the young bloke being a soldier even come into the situation? He's not in uniform so why should anything change from the cops point of view?

I can understand professional courtesy may be a factor if the guy was in uniform, but to a cop i'd imagine he's gonna be treated just the same as any other person.

He made a move towards the cop, so not excessive force in my opinion either.

serpa6
02-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Sorry if I appear a little ignorant on the subject, but how does the young bloke being a soldier even come into the situation? He's not in uniform so why should anything change from the cops point of view?

I can understand professional courtesy may be a factor if the guy was in uniform, but to a cop i'd imagine he's gonna be treated just the same as any other person.

He made a move towards the cop, so not excessive force in my opinion either.

Ben its just something that US soldiers don't like another brother embarassing them. Its best to give him a wake up call .He is not the only one out there that does this when there drunk. When you respond with force and tell them you are a soldier to, they relate more like this guy other wise. He just would have gone on and on about having respect for the military, when the military had nothing to do with this situation. I hope you understand what I am saying any soldier would have responded the same way towards him to try to save his ass from embrassing himself and the soldiers past and present.

Benda
02-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Serpa, what i mean is, his military career really had no relevance in that situation. He should have just stfu and let the police do their job.

The grounding was probably inevitable, considering the amount of shit he was dribbling towards the cop/marine.

serpa6
02-10-2013, 01:58 AM
Serpa, what i mean is, his military career really had no relevance in that situation. He should have just stfu and let the police do their job.

The grounding was probably inevitable, considering the amount of shit he was dribbling towards the cop/marine.

I understand mate:)