PDA

View Full Version : Video: *WARNING EXECUTION* Of 6 Russian Soldiers in Chechnya *VERY GRAPHIC*

snakedog
02-08-2013, 12:57 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/879_40399.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2544) A group of rebel Chechens, led by Salautdin Temirbulatov crossed into the Republic of Dagestan, in an attempt to rout out the occupying Russian forces. Temirbulatov's group came across a village being defended by a sparse group of 13 Russian conscripts. Upon realizing they were greatly outnumbered, 7 of the soldiers fled, while the remaining 6 continued to fight. Once they had run out of ammunition, they surrendered themselves into a promised POW status.

The tape opens with the six soldiers laying on the ground, face down, the one furthest to the right is straddled by a Chechen soldier, who is sawing at the neck of the soldier, leaving his twitching, gurgling body to lay face down in a spreading pool of thickened blood.

The other five soldiers do their best to ignore their friend's plight, totally aware of similar gruesome fates that doubtless await them. Shortly thereafter the leftmost soldier is assaulted, stabbed in the chest and shoulders to subdue him before running his throat out as well.

The cold eye of the camera moves in for a fetishized closeup as his skin turns ashen from blood loss. The lack of oxygen slows his movements and reflexes, and we are left to watch the exposed trachea struggling to pull in air, a high-pitched whistling ushering forth from the gaping maw opened by the blade. The Chechen pauses to wipe the soldier's blood from his blade onto the hand of the dying man.

The remaining three lay motionless, wondering when their turn will come. The Chechens carry on as if nothing unusual is happening, even occasionally laughing to one another.

Number two is told to stand, while someone runs over to deepen the wound in six's throat, as he is not bleeding out sufficiently fast. He still struggles to raise himself from the ground, but the pain and weakness are beginning to overtake him and he fades in and out of consciousness as the blood continues to flow.

The second soldier is pulled off to the side, about 10 yards from his dying comrades and is kicked to the ground, a Chechen brandishing a large knife stands above him, making fervent attempts to slice at the side of the soldier's throat. The soldier cowers and blocks until covering his head with his hands and crying for his mother. The camera cuts away as the rebel strikes home with the blade.

The camera pans back to the lineup of soldiers, pausing to zoom once again on the wide opened throat of number one, who is slowly moving his hands towards his head, while lulling from side to side. We see the gathering rebels standing around the crowd of dying soldiers, some pointing and laughing, some carrying on about their business.

Now the camera pans back to the second soldier who has been separated from the group. A small puddle of blood has formed under him, but it is apparent that his injuries are not life threatening. A second rebel comes to finish the job and the soldier pulls himself up as the man moves to cut. They struggle briefly and then the Russian charges from the scene. We do not see his fate, but are led to believe that he was shot in the back during his escape.

The next is pulled and separated from the remaining soldiers, begging for his life. He points out where some weapons are hidden and attempts to appeal to his captors. Translation provided by a user at Ogrish...

Kid laying on the grass ....
Chechen with the knife "Turn around"
Kid moves abit sideways ..
Chechen off camera "LAY DOWN!"
Chechen takes the knife out and bends towards the kid ..
Aleksey Lipatov "You dont need to cut me..I'll tell you everthing.."
Chechen with the knife "what are you gonna tell me?"
Chechen off camera "Go ahead talk ..."
Aleksey Lipatov "I'll tell you where its located"
Chechen off camera "Where is it located?"
Aleksey Lipatov points towards a hill with houses "There in that house"
Chechen with knife "What ?"
Chechen off camera "What is in that house?"
Aleksey Lipatov "Weapons and ammo"
Chechen with knife "Where ? In that house?" and points
Aleksey Lipatov "Yes from there"
Chechen with knife looks at his combatant
Chechen off camera "Hes lying ... "
Chechen of camera "Lay on the ground"
Chechen with knife "what else you have to tell us?"
Chechen off camera "Where are the weapons!"
Aleksey Lipatov "what ?"
Chechen of camera "The weapons and the ammo"
Aleksey Lipatov "ON the top of the mountains"
Chechen with knife "where ?"
Aleksey Lipatov "There on top" and points.
Chechen with knife "Are you sure?"
Aleksey Lipatov "Yes, yes"
AK shots fired ...
Chechen with knife backs off and he doesnt want to cut .. feels sorry for the kid "What do you want me to do?" in chechen.
Chechen of camera "Just cut him"
Aleksey Lipatov "There its right there" and points.
Chechens yelling "Leave him alone and come back!" .. a bunch of them yelling at once.
Gun shots fired from AK.
(The kid if fucking LAYING waiting to be cut ... I dont get it ... RUN BOY!!! )
Chechens keep yelling "leave him the alone ....come back already" (they are reffering to the other kid that ran)
Chechen with the knife "Turn around"
Chechen "take off your belt"
Chechens of camera "Come on cut him up"
Aleksey Lipatov "You dont have to"
Chechen of camera "just cut im up already"
Aleksey Lipatov "You dont need to, please ..."
Chechen scum hits him with the belt
Chechen "All right come on!"
Chechen with Adidas jacket "Hands back!"
Aleksey Lipatov "Please dont"
Chechen (Adidas) "Hands back!"
Chechen (Adidas) hits him in the face "I said hands back!!"
Gets hit with AK.
Chechen of camera "quickly, quickly"
Aleksey Lipatov "Please lets talk.."
Chechen with camera "HANDS BACK! you fuck"
Chechen "fuck the belt"
Rifle hits the kid
Chechen of camera "Just fucking cut him already!"
Aleksey Lipatov "Please I dont want to do " ... they wrestle
Aleksey Lipatov screaming" I DONT WANT TO DIE! PLEASE!"
Chechens "cut him"
Aleksey Lipatov crying
Aleksey Lipatov "I DONT WANT TO DIE PLEASE!! you are very good people, please!"
Camera man "Yes, we are very very good people.... THE BEST"
Chechen "get the knife"
Chechen punches the kid in the head a few times
Chechen with the knife "Stop fucking hitting him"
Camera man "You gonna live in the grave city"
Aleksey Lipatov "MOM! MOM!"
Camera man "torture him"
Aleksey Lipatov "I WANT TO LIVE!"
Camera man in sarcasm "He wants to live!"
Aleksey Lipatov screaming .. 3 on 1
Aleksey Lipatov "Come on fellows ... I just want to live"
Chechen "CUT HIM NOW"
Aleksey Lipatov "Leave me alone!"
Knife goes thru throat.
Aleksey Lipatov is kneeling while get butted in the head with an AK
Chechen with knife to the guy with the AK "What the fuck are you doing, fuck off"
Chechen with knife "Ill do this by myself!"
Cutting Aleksey Lipatov
Stabbing in the neck ... over and over and over .... Aleksey Lipatov is no more.

The camera moves back to the group laying on the ground and zooms in for a closeup of the face of the next soldier as his head is pulled back and his throat slashed. He has a very low blood pressure, so we see the contortions of agony in his face as throws his body and rolls around, neck ripping wider with each passing moment, until he too lays motionless.

We never see the death of the sixth, but we do see his corpse.

The video ends with the soldiers' corpses being unceremoniously dumped into a shallow grave.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2544)

TexMarine2254
02-08-2013, 01:59 PM
The Dagestan 6 ... I would have rather died fighting than submit to the humiliation of having your throat cut by these Chechen fucks.

fiddlesticks12
02-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Warning: this is the most horrible video ive ever seen...I suggest never watching it..

Rattler1-7
02-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Wont play for me?

bgbllbffr
02-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Dont watch this video if You are a good human being. I seen this video a few years back & it has haunted Me every since.This is pure evil at its absolute worst. I suggest You turn back now.

Bad Company
02-08-2013, 06:20 PM
the vid is not working for me, after reading the comments and description i think it was a good thing it didint play

Clodius
02-08-2013, 07:29 PM
I too saw this video some years back in the glory days of Ogrish...wish I'd never watched it. But, it does paint the truest picture of fundamentalist Islam I've ever seen. It needs to be watched...especially by western Muslim apologists. Also where are the moderate voices of Islam?

laxaddict992
02-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Saw this a year ago. Not going to watch it again

laxaddict992
02-08-2013, 09:20 PM
0n the morning of the 5th of september 1999,200 chechen rebels attacked a check point in the dagistani village of tuckchar,the conscripts defending the village ran in all directions
and six were cought,an elder from the village
asked the rebels if they would spare the conscripts lives as they were young men (the youngest was 18 ,the eldest was 2i)but the rebels still did the awful deed,there is a documentary about the village and the parents of these poor boys aswell,the conscripts bodys were

thrown into a shallow grave,there is also a video of there bodys being dug up,the people of the village were absolutly horrified at what happend that they
got together and erected a large orthadox christian
cross on the site of the murders(the villagers are mostly muslim),one of the rebels
tamirlan kazeav was captured not long afterwards
and there is news footage of him with police and fsb
at the murder site saying how bad he felt for the conscripts(didnt stop him laughing and cuting throats
though)every year since the incedent the familys of the boys and the villagers of tukchar hold a memorial service,most of the surviving rebels were
put in russian prisons and beaten on a daily basis
and died of beatings or desease,today new recrutes
in russia are shown the full length video to show them that it is better to go by your own bullet
than be butcherd by these sick pig f*&%ers,god bless these boys and we my christian brothers should band together and stop this , Less..

theshoebox
02-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Sub human pieces of shit, and I agree with you 100% Clodius. This is one of the worst videos I've seen. I'm going to remember these unfortunate young men, and the others who had to suffer while being in the hands of these fucking scumbags. Never surrender.

MickDonalds
02-09-2013, 01:02 AM
This is why you save absolutely one last bullet and keep it in your pocket where it won't fall out. I saw this years ago on Ogrish, it haunted me, and through 3 tours in Iraq I carried a "Final Solution" 5.56 round in my left DCU/ACU shirt pocket.

The mexican cartels have gone even more depraved. Look up "The Brutality of El Diablo"

snakedog
02-09-2013, 06:11 AM
This too made made sick to my stomach...
Don't get me wrong guys n gals I don't get a "kick" out of this kind of sh*t.
Poor souls...
Kinda sorry I uploaded it now... My bad...

Bigfoot13
02-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Video dont work can some one please post a new link?

serpa6
02-09-2013, 11:09 PM
I have seen only part of the vid I know here on the site it will not play for some people
Religion of peace my ass I hope a worst fate befalls these fucking animals and who ever else wants to watch this I advise you dont

snakedog
02-10-2013, 12:39 AM
Against other wishes whom I respect wholeheartedly here is the link to the full clip... IDK if links are allowed to be posted so please delete comment if so...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

snakedog
02-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Sorry Serpa... Just since execution clips were deemed to be fit I thought I'd throw a vile one in to start... Sorry my bad. I don't think some of the A.C community is really up for these kinda uploads atm... My bad... Sorry!

Freaky_G
02-11-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm happy to hear that you do too Mick Donalds....
Always keep one for yourself.

But This indicates very clear on WHY you should never surrender!
Not at all if you are against such ''units'' ...
I would rather die by my own hand than by that of such animals!

semperfi559
07-07-2015, 03:16 AM
Saw this 15 years ago, @ age 15, and not even the full length.. it made me sick and haunted me as a teen and young adult. Ive seen plenty of crazy brutal and graphic shit on the net, bodies torn, faces blown off (just watched that now).. lots and lots of blood, but this video I refuse to watch ever again. This is vile, and so terrible it will make even the strongest of stomach turn. This is prime example of how sick humans can be, and the sad part is, just think of all the incidents throughout humanities thousands of years on earth, where something similar happened to poor souls, in front of families, to families, friends, lovers, that didn't deserve it. May they all rest in peace (no one deserves this shit.) And I advise this not be watched. This is not war, this is hardly an execution, this is torture resulting in death on a whole different level.