PDA

View Full Version : Apacheclips.com video watermark

jackstrat
01-28-2013, 06:29 PM
Is it possible to make the Apacheclips.com watermark label on the videos a little less obtrusive? It's quite large and at times, obscures some of the action taking place in the background..

Thanks, Jack

MadeInRu
01-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Is it possible to make the Apacheclips.com watermark label on the videos a little less obtrusive? It's quite large and at times, obscures some of the action taking place in the background..

Thanks, Jack

I think they're working on it now. It was talked about today already. Should be fixed soon if i remember it correctly.

jackstrat
01-28-2013, 06:42 PM
Спасибо my friend!!

serpa6
01-28-2013, 10:51 PM

Thanks, Jack

Thanks mir for relaying the message Yes it is being worked on Members will be notified and thanks for asking Jack

For ALL members go to full screen for now the watermark should not interfere with the video you are trying to see
Carry On Apaches

Elias
02-23-2013, 08:22 PM
What is the purpose? None of the content is original.

jamieooh
02-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Actually there are members here that have posted or have asked to have their personal videos and pictures posted on AC.
Those videos and pictures could be considered originals and only posted here by the person that actually took the picture or video.
Now unfortunately some of those are located in an area of AC that cannot currently be accessed.

serpa6
02-24-2013, 01:12 AM

Thanks for not contributing Now anything useful to say :roleyes:

MadeInRu
02-24-2013, 04:56 AM

There are tons of original content, hell even Apache T-shirts in the jet fighter. But all of them are on the old page.

Elias
02-24-2013, 11:57 AM
And the other 99.9%. The watermark is obtrusive and I'm wondering what is the purpose?

serpa6
02-24-2013, 11:04 PM
And the other 99.9%. The watermark is obtrusive and I'm wondering what is the purpose?
Go to full screen mode and you will see the watermark but, it will not interfere with the video.
As for the use of the water mark tell's them it's original content especially if it is stolen and some one from another website wants to make something of it. Most of the time websites share and it is good for advertisement purpose's
I hope that helps