PDA

View Full Version : Video: LEAKED SAA STAB FSA PRIZONERS (GRAPHIC)

USARMY999
01-12-2013, 05:23 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/534_50020.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2235) they stab em and throw rocks on there headshttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=2235)

joel
01-12-2013, 12:13 PM
saa are sick bastards

laxaddict992
01-12-2013, 12:25 PM
These types of videos shouldn't be on AC

kopite
01-12-2013, 01:31 PM
There realy is some horrible shit that goes down. unarmed people
aswell obviously i dont mind seing sick bastards like these getting blown away

ComandanteFSLN
01-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Well this is the reality of it, if you take these vids down your doing nothing but the censoring of information, I wish they played this out on the media 24/7 so people would wake the fuck about whats really happening, the only televised war the US government ever allowed was the Vietnam war but they will never do that again because public opinion went down the drain when people got to see just how horrible it truly is

laxaddict992
01-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Comandante ive been with AC for years since the website first started and I dont want to see it turn into another gore site

USARMY999
01-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Comandante i agree with u and laxadidixt this is war people have the right to see whats happening u dont like it dont click the video and whine :(

dibbsssss
01-12-2013, 09:19 PM
damm man that was brutal.... I wonder what happened to the other prisoners though..

chiga619
01-13-2013, 12:26 AM
@ dibbs - what do you think "happened" to other prisoners? I assure you they aren't in Tahiti sipping pina colada's enjoying Allah's blessings on the beach.

Undercovercop29
01-13-2013, 02:24 AM
I bet the other prisoners were greeted with a POP POP POP from an AK.

LetsTripOutAndDie
01-13-2013, 03:29 AM
This shows what war and especially civil war is like. These types of crimes that have been recorded must be kept to help catch the perpetrators or at least to show disbelievers that this actually takes place or took place. One thing I have to say though about the victims is their biggest mistake was not fighting back. Their refusal to defend themselves opened them up to being tortured. When it's life or death every blow must be defended against or you end up just as these men did.

ErisKillton
01-13-2013, 09:17 AM
Again... please cast your vote and voice your opinion on the forum poll so we can decide the future direction of AC. Thanks.

dfritz22
01-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Some savage mother fuckers....but then again, its muslims killin muslims so less for us to have to deal with once the big war starts. These videos have to be shown. I know I dont really find any entertainment in it but thats not the point....people cant always stay in their comfort zones. They need to see this shit.

bu187
01-13-2013, 03:14 PM
whats up with all these syria terrorist videos here in the last weeks? its not good for AC!!!!

serpa6
01-14-2013, 01:15 AM
@Bu we are a military site We do not support what is going on in Syria, as alot of members know. We are just showing, what is happening on both sides of the fence in this war. After all we are Apacheclips shock and awe

reddog13
01-14-2013, 10:32 AM
they'd be wise not to film this but the other side ain't angels either

Unit321
01-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Ain't war hell.....LOL

coltsfan2007
01-26-2013, 07:58 PM
DAMN................... SHITTY WAY TO DIE.

Buckfever
03-07-2013, 12:21 AM
...The bucket hat.

Pvt.Pyle
07-30-2013, 05:03 AM
Shitty way to go out. If I knew I was going to die I'd at least fight back and try to do something. Fucking savages.

ChapaWolf
07-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Every comment on here is right on the mark, this shit needs to be seen. IMO this is not so much what Syrians are doing to each other this has a lot to do with being a product of an environment without laws or human rights. If people don't see the absolute brutal side of a human being then either they live a long happy life and are never forced to, or when it all comes down you will remember the shit you have seen and know what could possibly happen. This will make you wanna fight till you die not fight till you give up then die by some asshole sticking knives in you and smashing your head with a rock. Guys this is in every human and if you don't think so then your crazy. Never give up and never sit around watching your society accept this kind of shit. If somebody is there to stop shit like this before it starts then it will never happen. Don't give up fighting!

bmgtz
07-30-2013, 07:07 AM
what i dont understand is ....surely after being tortured for a while these guys must have known they werec about to die. Why not at least try to take one with you?

these torturers beter wish there is no war crimes court after this encounter because if they need an executioner..I volunteer

ChapaWolf
07-30-2013, 11:23 PM
If every person that watches this could imagine the build up to this, these guys are unarmed yes, the perps seem sick and evil yes. For the last two years these sick mother fuckers (this goes for both sides) have been almost killed, had a lot of people (best friends, kids, relatives, brothers, commanders, etc....) around them killed, seen a whole lot of evil for no fucking reason. I would imagine its payback time in their minds. 5 minutes before this video these innocent fucks were doing there absolute best to kill these guys. The solution to this is not to let the evil out of the bag. The only way to stop shit like this is don't let that first bullet fly. That's the only way.

Ranger1
09-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Just pure evil, no reason for this. These are not men at war, just murders. God said "Vengeance Is Mine" they are going to pay for this and pay dearly!!

alejandro6505
11-14-2013, 05:33 AM
they allowed be slaughtered like lambs!

bmgtz
11-14-2013, 09:04 AM
why arent they fighting back after the first time they are stab???ed....would be pretty clear in my mind that the end is near and i will try and take one with me or at least make them shoot me which hopefully would be a quicker end

Vampir4
11-14-2013, 12:15 PM
If I had been one of these SAA guys, and these muhj fucks had been trying to kill me moments before. And seeing the videos of them doing the same thing. to my fellow comrades in arms.
I would do the same damm thing there doing in this vid.

Rhntz
11-14-2013, 10:38 PM
I remember watching this vid back In January before I actually started a profile on here two weeks later and how fucked up I thought It was. But after watching all the fucked up vids coming out of that that shit sandwich country I have lost all remorse for all of them on both sides and as long as other countries keep pumping tanks, weapons and bodies in on a regular basis this conflict has no end In sight. Just population control I guess:)

redhouse
02-14-2014, 08:46 PM
I astral project while viewing. Such bad crazy.

serpa6
02-15-2014, 12:36 AM
fuckin douche bags i wish someone would get especially that one with the Giligian hat and put him on a table and tie him down take bolt cutters and start cutting his toes off one by one ,then his finger's starting at each joint on the fingers, then cut his stomach open and let his guts hang out and leave him there to die Matter fact i wish that upon all of them War is war but fuck come on these guys enjoyed it to much

Rhntz
02-15-2014, 02:20 AM
Serpa6 If you scroll down and get my two cents on this vid It says It all,I can't Imagine going through what those two guys did

bgbllbffr
02-15-2014, 04:03 AM
After reading the heading & reading all of Your comments Ive decided not to watch the video. Its not about being a pussy, Its about the elevated levals of anxiety & frustration it causes in Me. Watching this video is not worth the undecribeable psyconess Id be feeling inside for the next week, War is hell & hell is war, but shit like this is just evil ...IT..servs no purpose whatsoever

SgtRock
04-09-2014, 01:53 AM
I saw a video of Taliban happily playing soccer with peoples heads,so who is worse?

Skivvy Stacker
04-09-2014, 04:01 PM
I think we should just go ahead and give both sides all the guns and bombs and knives and tanks and whatever else that they want. Put them on an island somewhere, and let them croak each other to their heart's content.