PDA

View Full Version : This wont end well

SATX
01-09-2013, 07:11 PM
I generally think Alex Jones is a little out there. Then I read this today. If Obama really plans to move forward like this I think we truly are at a crossroads.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/09/vice-president-to-meet-with-gun-safety-groups/

bgbllbffr
01-09-2013, 08:57 PM
EXECUTIVE ORDER 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An “emergency czar” was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies. The bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12656 appoints the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and grant the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 Signed: February 2, 1962
Re-establishes the Federal Safety Council allowing the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 Signed: February 16, 1962
Allows the Government to seize and control the communication media in the United States.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 Signed: February 16, 1962
Allows the Government to seize all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals, both public and private

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 Signed: February 16, 1962
Allows the government to seize all food, and food resources, farms, and farm equipment, both public and private.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 Signed: February 16, 1962
Allows the government to seize control of all of transportation, including personal cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind, and to take total control over all highways, seaports, and inland waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 Signed: February 16, 1962
Allows the government to seize, and mobilize all civilians into work brigades under federal supervision. This includes dividing family as necessary in accordance to government plans.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 Signed: February 16, 1962
Allows the government to take over all health, education, and welfare facilities, both public and private.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 Signed: February 16, 1962
Assigns emergency preparedness functions to the Postmaster General, designating the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 Signed: February 16, 1962
Allows the government to seize, and take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 Signed: February 16, 1962
Allows the government to establish forced relocation of populations, allowing them to designate areas to be abandoned as “unsafe”, and allowing them to build new housing with public funds.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 Signed: February 16, 1962
Allows the government to seize all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, public and private.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 Signed: September 27, 1962
Provides the Office of Emergency Planning (now understood to be the DHS and FEMA) to have complete authorization to put the above Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions, and economic, or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 Signed: October 11, 1966
Assigns emergency preparedness functions to the Attorney General and grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 September 14, 1962
Provides for the carrying out of the Public Works Acceleration Act assigning emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 Signed: June 11, 1976
Adjusts emergency preparedness assignments to organizational and functional changes in Federal departments and agencies, and allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation

BrendenF11
01-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Jones is certainly out there, he does have truths in some of the things that his site says, www.infowars.com. I certainly do not agree with a bunch of the stuff that he says, but more importantly it reafirms my ability to keep an open mind. As strong willed as a person is, by taking input from a specific source, they will certainly tend to gravitate towards that opinion with out any sort of objective opinion. That being said I like the guy because he goes against the norm.

I disagree with the principle of executive orders, in their entirety. Obama is not a fool, he is actually quite smart (hell he passed his NDAA acts, even got the WWP to endrose it). If he signs any sort of executive order which bans, supresses, or restricts any type of personal ownership of any type of weapon, well it would be political suicide for his party. It's a fine road and I agree with you SATX, but I don't think he would cross such a fragile line at this particular point in the ballgame while US politics are the way they are. If he does it is a whole new ballgame, and we will need to go get a new deck of cards which consitsts of a million variables. Either way I don't think he would want to open that can of worms, it would cost him to much in the way of endorsements once he gets out of office.

Mel
01-10-2013, 12:03 AM
This could get ugly.

MickDonalds
01-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Alex Jones is nuts but he absolutely DESTROYED Piers Morgan on his show, lol.

cilerc
01-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Hurry guys lets grab our popcorn and watch the movie! i fear it will be a comedy from the liberals and an action from the conservative
and a horror for the people

jamieooh
01-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Don't know how well it would work but look at Wyoming. Also a nice place to visit.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/wyoming-lawmakers-propose-bill-to-nullify-new-federal-gun-laws/article/2518133

BrendenF11
01-10-2013, 10:46 PM
I like the Wyoming law, it restablishes states rights to the right extent. It's a bit like the Montana version last year, I think it was last year atleast. There was a town out in NJ I think that had something along the same lines, it was some where out east and don't have the article at the ready but if I can find it I will post it. Things like this will hopefully make Obama really think about what he does, because it has some serious ramifications if he does anything that can even be remotely seen as bypassing the constitution.

bgbllbffr
01-11-2013, 08:38 AM
If he signs any sort of executive order which bans, supresses, or restricts any type of personal ownership of any type of weapon, well it would be political suicide for his party. It's a fine road and I agree with you SATX, but I don't think he would cross such a fragile line at this particular point in the ballgame while US politics are the way they are. If he does it is a whole new ballgame, and we will need to go get a new deck of cards which consitsts of a million variables. Either way I don't think he would want to open that can of worms, it would cost him to much in the way of endorsements once he gets out of office.

I hear You Brenden, but I have a feeling if He signs those orders, He wont be planning on leaving office. Once He signs those orders, Our country will no longer be a free country& their will be a whole new set of rules.Furthermore, any resistance from Real American patriots will be considerd terrorist activity,wich will the just quicken the process of becoming a police state. http://www.presstv.com/usdetail/256028.html

goinloco1
01-13-2013, 08:13 PM
the problem is right now even most of the members of congress are rethinking their stance on gun control due to what ahs been said will happen. They know there is a very fine line that must be walked that can throw the country into another revolution and the problem is, to many people are tactically trained. Police and military will have to take a side if this happens which could create utter chaos. Reserve and ntl grd people will most likely walk away from that duty, why would they want to risk trying to disarm or fight neighbors when they would be outnumbered horribly. police and sherriff are way undermanned to do a thing and have already said not no but hell no, they know they would immediately be over run.
Obunga has also suddenly realized something about gun control also... how many thousands of people he is going to put out of work, on top of those he already has.
cnn, msnbc, and others like them don't tell this in order to keep the false front going
It's not the whole govt thats scared of guns as you notice, just certain people and aspects, take a look at what they have to gain by doing so.