PDA

View Full Version : The End of My Career in AC

Markoxx
01-05-2013, 04:50 PM
hi guys,

Never thought that I will write this someday, not easy at all to say this but I have to. all of you know me very well but JJ. I worked with you from the beginning when we started AC. It was a great experience, spend alot of good time in this page. lot of hunting of new vidoes, uploading, moderating etc etc...

Guys I worked with Stark from the beginning when he started AC, really enjoyed working with this guy, great leader and a fantastic friend, when he left the command of AC I felt that something is missing, for me working here was not fun as before. I dont mean any disrespect for JJ he is absolutely a great dude as well and Im sure he will be a great leader. but working with a person you know for a long time and watching him leave is not easy especially for me. Anyway I won't disturb you with a long post. for quite a long time I decide to stop working on AC, Im not that free man like before anymore I have alot to do. my study, job and family take most of my time. the only thing that stopped me from leaving was Stark. I did not want to leave him in his troubles with AC alone. When he left I found no reason for me to stay anymore here. of course I will be a regular member and visit the page and maybe upload something but as CO.admin I think it's time to leave this job for someone else.

I wish you all good luch in the future especially for you JJ. just take care of this beast
finally I would like to thank you guys alot for your great job, you are really awesome.

cheers
Markoxx aka Sargon

Clodius
01-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Good luck dude, great vids, great effort. Thx for everything!

Mel
01-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Damn Markoxx :( I remember when I first started here,We used to upload a some good shit each day.
Always waited to see what you had for the day.You were a great asset to the page bro.Your a good person Markoxx,I hope everything works out good for you in your life.
Take care bud,Stop in to say HI!! to us now and then.

Sixx
01-06-2013, 09:28 AM
I wish you well Markoxx
See ya around

Elroto
01-06-2013, 10:06 AM
No need to apologize for anything. Change is a constant in life. We all follow our hearts, good or bad. All I can say is thank you for your time and efforts for our enjoyment. Keep the faith and thank you for your service.

Jose

SgtJim
01-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Ehhh, Markoxx!
i remember the "golden days".....thank You for your efforts and works here, you'll be missed
Mel's words came thru here too...i remember the old days...LOL
so, wishing the bests in the real life, but don't leave AC, just co.admin/mod job
we'll here i think, you can found us :)
in email or msn, or other ways

cheers,
Jim

ps.: 4godsake, pls change your avatar finally :)))))))))

cilerc
01-06-2013, 01:19 PM
You'll be missed, im sure Eris will miss seeing your avatar more then Jim.