two-ply toilet paper sinks.
two-ply facial tissue floats.

Why?

nastyleg
12-28-2012, 07:04 PM
My guess, density

SATX
12-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Quilting? Or the fact that they sometimes add things like aloe vera to facial tissues and maybe that keeps it from being as absorbent.

I think the gooberment should immediately commission a multi-million dollar study. It must have a well covered press conference by Obama, offering his take on how this will jump start the economy and make us globally competitive and why it's a good thing that he's diverting $436 million in stimulus funding to answer this pressing question. That way the Chinese will have all the answers when they buy the company out......

ErisKillton
12-28-2012, 10:21 PM
And here I thought it was because toilet paper was supposed to go DOWN the toilet. And tissue paper was supposed to stay ON TOP of your nose.

But it sounds much more complicated than that. I'm immediately going out to buy these things en masse in case they make changes due to this dangerous knowledge that is out there now and is opening the door to change all of our toilet paper and tissue buying rights.

cilerc
12-28-2012, 10:49 PM
maybe the facial tissue is coated with oil, and we all know that oil wont mix with water

serpa6
12-28-2012, 10:50 PM
Laid flat on the waters surface, the Costco house brand, Kirkland;
two-ply toilet paper sinks.
two-ply facial tissue floats.

Why?

very simple toilet paper is made to dislove very quickly Facial tissue is made to be use multiply uses when sneezing there fore it is made thicker and the absorbancy thicker Just think if you had to sneeze mutiple times and you used toilet paper to catch the snot you would blow a hole in it and the person or persons standing next to you would not be happy at all blasting them with snot :D

Sixx
12-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Shatto is sending subliminals again :D

must...go...to...costco....me buy kirkland...toilet paper.

I should though huh? I use about a half a roll per Cosby dropped off at the pool.
lmao

Clodius
12-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Definitely a surface tension/density issue. But who wants shit paper that won't sink?

Mel
12-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Sink,Float....As long as my finger don't go through either one of them while in use....I'm happy. :)

serpa6
12-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Sink,Float....As long as my finger don't go through either one of them while in use....I'm happy. :)

good one lmao