PDA

View Full Version : Memorial For the Victims of The Sandy Brook Shootings and Thoughts

ErisKillton
12-17-2012, 10:37 AM
I dont have to post or re-post any news articles for this horrific, tragic event.

On my part, I just wanted to post my heart felt sympathies for the victims and their families. Poor little ones...I cannot imagine or fathom why someone would do this. How anyone could look at little kids so innocent and point blank shoot them down one by one. I cannot fathom the fear in those moments for all the children and adults in the school. I cannot begin to understand how it must have been for the parents waiting to hear if their children were ok....and most of all...those who's children did not come out of the school, I cannot begin to feel their pain and sorrow.

My heart goes out to all...and my tears.

Rest in peace little ones.

My only hope (and it is a small hope indeed) is that the "big" people won't use the grief and sorrow and the weakest moments of the "little" people in their suffering for their own means.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/c4/82/c482f74f33e4134a1156d6fbf77bd6d0.jpg

Clodius
12-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Move the teddy bear before it gets set on fire.