PDA

View Full Version : Qur'an Verses I Know I am going to piss someone off.

nastyleg
05-28-2009, 04:16 AM
This book of "wisdom" comes from the mouth and mind of a mad man bent on world domination through religion. Mohammad was a pedophile, rapist bastard. Let me be clear. I do not want a war of religious beliefs. I do not want to eliminate Islam or its followers. I just want people to understand that those who follow the teachings are not extremists. They are for a lack of better words the true believers. Cristianity has seen its fair share of dark times too. Islam has yet to see the light.

A few passages of using terror:

And kill them wherever you find them and drive them out whence they driveyou out.(Qu'ran)2:191

Surely they who disbelieve inthecommunication of Allah they shallhave severe chastisement.(Qu'ran)3:4

Say to thosewho disbelieve you: you shall be vanished, and driven together to hell; and evil is the resting place.(Qu'ran)3:12

As for those who disbelieve in our communications, we shall make them fire; so oft as their skin as thoroughly burned, we will change them for other skin, that may taste chastisement.(Qu'ran)4:56

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.(Qu'ran)8:12

O Prophet! Rouse the believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and perservering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, the will vanquish a thousand of the unbelievers.(Qu'ran) 8:65

Rape is not a sin in Islam:

Good women are obedient, as for those from whom tou fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them.(Qu'ran) 2:223

Poligamy

O prophet; we alloed thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowries, and the slaves whom thy right hand poseseth out of the booty which Allah hath granted thee, and the daughtes of thy uncle, and ofthy maturnal aunt, who fled with thee to Medina, and any believing women who hath given herself up to the prophet, if the prophe desired to wed her, a privilage to thee above the rest ofthe faithful.(Qu'ran)33:55

Translations provided by M.H. Shakir, 10th Edition. (Elmhurst, NY: Tahrike Tarsile,1999)
You can check out the book(Why We Left Islam) I got it from at www.wndbooks.com http://wndbooks.wnd.com/files/filesWNDBooks/WND.Spring.2009.Catalog.Layout.1.pdf page 9

Stark
05-28-2009, 04:23 AM
To be honest with you the Bible has some very harsh pasages as well - i don't really dig any religion.

nastyleg
05-28-2009, 04:38 AM
I know Stark and I respect that as well as aknowledge that fact. The Fact that the Muslims killed over a fucking cartoon!! Christianity is not without it's nuts nor is any religion. Muslims are now being treated with over the top "PC" from the E.U. as well as the U.S.....don't worry Stark I am on the US HLS watchlist too.

chriss
05-28-2009, 02:31 PM
To be honest with you the Bible has some very harsh pasages as well - i don't really dig any religion.

Yes, but those are in the old testament (first part of the bible).

ghost
05-28-2009, 04:52 PM
i don't really dig any religion.

Neither do I....

gundriver22
05-28-2009, 09:10 PM
You guys are on the watchlist? WTF for?

leahcimnosirrom
05-28-2009, 10:26 PM
i was reading this, and WTF is right! watch list for what? sometimes it feels we will all be on a watch list here in the states for thinking and or speaking one way or another but i hope to god not.... spill the beans

gundriver22
05-29-2009, 12:16 AM
All registered republicans will be on the list sooner or later. If Haji wants to slip past this list he can just join acorn. He will then be allowed anywhere, anytime he wants.

nastyleg
05-29-2009, 02:49 AM
Homeland Security distributed a memo to all policing agencies to keep track of returning American veterens that served in either Iraq or Afghanistan. Secritary Napalitano apologiezed but never retracted the memo.

leahcimnosirrom
05-29-2009, 05:28 AM
i remember all the fuss over that memo but i did not know it was not retracted . if i'm lumped into a group that is made up of verterans returning from over sea duty, people who enjoy personal liberty, small government, and not having policies putting limits on how i live my life and what i believe in.... well looks like i will be in good company.

nastyleg
05-30-2009, 03:20 AM
Never retracted it and it is still in affect.

bobdina
05-30-2009, 04:07 AM
Report Citing Vet Extremism Is Pulled
Napolitano: Not Approved
(Washington Times, May 14, 2009, Pg. 1)
A contentious “Rightwing Extremism” report that warned of military veterans as possible recruits for terrorist attacks against the United States was not authorized, has been withdrawn and is being rewritten, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told Capitol Hill lawmakers. “The wheels came off the wagon because the vetting process was not followed,” Napolitano told the House Homeland Security Committee. The report was shared with state and local law enforcement officials nationwide via the department’s internal Web site on April 7, angering Republican lawmakers and military veterans who said it unfairly stereotyped veterans.
A bunch of crap of if you ask me meaning the report not you, your right on leg

Markoxx
05-30-2009, 04:43 AM
Yes, but those are in the old testament (first part of the bible).

agreed. i think the bible is awesome book and every word in it is just let u feel the life. the new testament does not include things that Encourages or calls ppl for violence. but beleive me i have been in iraq for 18 years and i studied the quran and i saw that this book include 2 many chapters and words etc that Encourages ppl to kill the others specially the christisns and the jews as well just cuz they are not muslims. if you read the quran u will find that out. but the problem many of you cant speak or read arabic but i do . thats why many of u dont really know how the muslims think and what they want 2 do in the future etc. beleive me even the evil dont think like them. some of u will say that not5 all the muslims are the same. ok guys thats right but the one who is good he is the one that dont really follow islams rules or even read the quran. but once he start 2 read that book he become an evil. i had many friends in iraq who became jihadies and begain 2 have ideas about killing the others who are not muslims after reading the quran.

napalmdeath1.0
05-30-2009, 09:16 AM

agreed, chief

chriss
05-30-2009, 04:01 PM
agreed. i think the bible is awesome book and every word in it is just let u feel the live. the new testament does not include things that Encourages or calls ppl for violence. but beleive me i have been in iraq for 18 years and i studied the quran and i saw that this book include 2 many chapters and words etc that Encourages ppl to kill the others specially the christisns and the jews as well just cuz they are not muslims. if you read the quran u will find that out. but the problem many of you cant speak or read arabic but i do . thats why many of u dont really know how the muslims think and what they want 2 do in the future etc. beleive me even the evil dont think like them. some of u will say that not5 all the muslims are the same. ok guys thats right but the one who is good he is the one that dont really follow islams rules or even read the quran. but once he start 2 read that book he become an evil. i had many friends in iraq who became jihadies and begain 2 have ideas about killing the others who are not muslims after reading the quran.

Yeah thats really disturbing. But im really happy this isnt happening very much. There is a lot of hate against us Christians, and we are being persecuted in every Muslim country. But they arent massacring us or something. If what you are saying is right (>ok guys thats right but the one who is good he is the one that dont really follow islams rules or even read the quran. but once he start 2 read that book he become an evil), Islam isnt a very strong religion. It also means that if Muslims really get into the Quran, then the hate will grow. Interesting thing what you said there markoxx

leahcimnosirrom
05-30-2009, 11:30 PM
agreed. i think the bible is awesome book and every word in it is just let u feel the life. the new testament does not include things that Encourages or calls ppl for violence. but beleive me i have been in iraq for 18 years and i studied the quran and i saw that this book include 2 many chapters and words etc that Encourages ppl to kill the others specially the christisns and the jews as well just cuz they are not muslims. if you read the quran u will find that out. but the problem many of you cant speak or read arabic but i do . thats why many of u dont really know how the muslims think and what they want 2 do in the future etc. beleive me even the evil dont think like them. some of u will say that not5 all the muslims are the same. ok guys thats right but the one who is good he is the one that dont really follow islams rules or even read the quran. but once he start 2 read that book he become an evil. i had many friends in iraq who became jihadies and begain 2 have ideas about killing the others who are not muslims after reading the quran.

we studied it in college, had a good english version also. it was a class on eastern thought in sociology. had to write a 50 page paper on it comparing it to the Boshido way of life in japan. we also did the bible in western thought class. the quran was an eye opener, but no one turned into jihadies. i can see how it can.... the word of a religious book can turn people into a zelot of any kind. i have known muslims in my life... none were practicing at the time, just parting their brains out.

nastyleg
05-31-2009, 04:27 AM
Report Citing Vet Extremism Is Pulled
Napolitano: Not Approved
(Washington Times, May 14, 2009, Pg. 1)
A contentious “Rightwing Extremism” report that warned of military veterans as possible recruits for terrorist attacks against the United States was not authorized, has been withdrawn and is being rewritten, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told Capitol Hill lawmakers. “The wheels came off the wagon because the vetting process was not followed,” Napolitano told the House Homeland Security Committee. The report was shared with state and local law enforcement officials nationwide via the department’s internal Web site on April 7, angering Republican lawmakers and military veterans who said it unfairly stereotyped veterans.
A bunch of crap of if you ask me meaning the report not you, your right on leg

Thanks bobdina for the follow up last I heard on it was that she did not retract the memo. Thanks for the update.

nastyleg
05-31-2009, 04:34 AM
Thats what I like to see a good discusion w/o it turning bad.