PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for?

coltsfan2007
11-22-2012, 01:58 PM
A quick thanks before I have to go deal with the In-laws :eusa_doh: I am thankful for our founding fathers, John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington...... just to name a few. I am very thankful for this great country that I was born in, God bless the USA. I am very thankful for the great men and women who have sacrificed a part of their life and took JFK seriously when he asked this great country, ask not what your country can do for you, but instead ask what you can do for your country. I thank you my brothers and sisters. I am very thankful for the brothers and sisters that are over sea's right now who are unable to be with their loved one's. We have you in our prayers and we love you very much, watch your six and come home soon. I am thankful for all the youngins' out there who inspire to one day serve their country. God bless our soldiers from past to present and are patriots. Have a happy and safe holiday. GOD BLESS THE USA

ALL GAVE SOME AND SOME GAVE ALL :USA:

MickDonalds
11-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Thankful I get to be home this year. I've eaten alot of "turkey slices from a can" in DFAC's these last 10 years. Thankful for my brothers in arms out there on patrol, suckin' in Assramistan.

serpa6
11-23-2012, 12:44 AM
Thankful I get to be home this year. I've eaten alot of "turkey slices from a can" in DFAC's these last 10 years. Thankful for my brothers in arms out there on patrol, suckin' in Assramistan.

Welcome Home Mick Here to stay I hope Good to see you are home safe to be with family and friends to spend the holidays.
@Colt you could not said it better brother

Clodius
11-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Coltsfan, didn't think you'd be thankful for a bunch of lawyers and scientists, there is hope after all.

I'm thankful for turkey, one of my favorite foods.

coltsfan2007
11-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Well Clodius I am thankful that you are thankful for turkey, but my friend you have no idea of AMERICAN patriotism. Enjoy your turkey for what ever reason my friend, because over on the other side of the pond as you BRITS. like to call it, we have a whole different idea of thanksgiving.

Clodius
11-24-2012, 12:39 AM
I've lived in the US for 22 years, am a citizen and have been since 1994 and stand by initial surprise at you loving lawyers and scientists. All power to you and the enlightened ones...

coltsfan2007
11-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Clodius, I love all who make this nation a better nation. No matter what heritage or background they have. I am Native American and Scotch and love my country dearly.