PDA

View Full Version : Woman Posts Stunningly Disrespectful Photo of Herself at Arlington Cemetery

jamieooh
11-21-2012, 08:22 PM
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/146984/woman_posts_stunningly_disrespectful_photo

Sixx
11-21-2012, 08:27 PM
She would need a new jaw if I witnessed that in person.

BrendenF11
11-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Fuck that bitch.

serpa6
11-21-2012, 10:41 PM
I read the story. I don't care what her excuse is, she should have used her fucking brain.
People like her don't have them!!! Shoot her she is a Zombie.13137

MickDonalds
11-22-2012, 12:14 AM
The photo "leak" originated on the "Grunts: 11B US ARMY Infantry" Facebook page. I saw the post and the pic 2 minutes after the administrator of the Grunts facebook page posted it.

I can proudly say that I was one of the first people to write their employer a letter, linking the post, encouraging the firing of the two cunts responsible.

Clodius
11-22-2012, 01:25 AM
1st Amendment.

Yes she's a dumbass and a stupid cunt but she's doing it because she can.

Ironically half the fuckers buried that she's disrespecting died defending her right to advertise the fact she needs a large cock in her ass.

coltsfan2007
11-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Fuck that worthless cunt.

coltsfan2007
11-22-2012, 09:49 AM
P.S. Fire the BITCH!:duh:

Mel
11-22-2012, 10:11 AM
She wrote on her facebook page trying to defuse the situation.
" This is just us, being the douchebags that we are"
I don't think truer words have ever been spoken about this cunt.

jamieooh
11-22-2012, 10:37 AM
1st Amendment.

Ironically half the fuckers buried that she's disrespecting died defending her right to advertise the fact she needs a large cock in her ass.
Very true Clodius our 1st Amendment gives us all the right (in most situations) to say dumb things and not have the Government throwing us in jail.

SATX
11-22-2012, 11:03 AM
She and her idiot co-worker who took the pic were fired by their employer. They were on a company trip and he response after being fired was lame.

Something to the effect that they "meant no disrespect to those that served so valiantly in the name of freedom." Really, how else could your actions be interpreted?????

Good luck finding a job with your newly won fame.......

MickDonalds
11-22-2012, 01:08 PM
It went so viral that news picked up on it.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/20/facebook-photo-of-plymouth-woman-at-tomb-of-the-unknowns-sparks-outrage/

Now, they've been fired. This was on their employer's facebook page:

"We wish to announce that the two employees recently involved in the Arlington Cemetery incident are no longer employees of LIFE. Again, we deeply regret any disrespect to members of the military and their families. The incident and publicity has been very upsetting to the learning disabled population we serve. To protect our residents, any comments, however well-intentioned, will be deleted. We appreciate your concern and understanding as we focus on the care of our community."

END OF FIRE MISSION. 2 EN KIA. SILVER FOX 3-6, OUT. :)

gazzthompson
11-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Something like this can get you arrested in the UK, be thankful that couldn't happen in the states and protect that right (Even if she is a fucking cunt)

SgtJim
11-23-2012, 05:42 AM
yep, she's fired...:

LIFE Inc. of Hyannis -- a Cape Cod nonprofit that helps adults with special needs -- announced that Lindsey Stone, along with a co-worker who snapped the offending photo, are no longer working there.

"Lindsey resigned and we accepted her resignation," LIFE Inc. CEO Diane Enochs told the Herald.
Ironically, the formal announcement was made on Facebook.

"We wish to announce that the two employees recently involved in the Arlington Cemetery incident are no longer employees of LIFE. Again, we deeply regret any disrespect to members of the military and their families. The incident and publicity has been very upsetting to the learning disabled population we serve. To protect our residents, any comments, however well-intentioned, will be deleted. We appreciate your concern and understanding as we focus on the care of our community," the statement reads.

full report: http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/11/22/shamed-facebook-poster-loses-her-job.html

Sixx
11-23-2012, 12:42 PM
1st Amendment.

Freedom of Speech? First Amendment? Where is the Speech part?

I want freedom of speech? too......
If I knelt down in front of a mosque in NYC and threw a piss stained prayer rug down facing the West while flipping the bird towards the east... What would happen to me? I'd get beat up by a bunch of raging chimps and arrested for disorderly conduct, charged with hate speech/crimes and labeled a bigot.

If I sat outside the Police Department's garage and flipped off all the cops entering and leaving what would happen?
I'd get beat up by the cops, charged with disorderly conduct or some indecency law etc. (Perhaps leading me towards a bigger bank account)

I want to express my freedom of expression, I hate our society so much that I want to protest.....by beating the fuck out of people that I deem subhuman. Why can I not do that without being charged with a crime? In my eyes that is a form of free speech

Freedom of Speech? Yeah
It's only afforded to some....Psychos like myself should have the same rights and protection.

jamieooh
11-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Six
try calling it "art" that might keep you out of legal trouble.
There was a gay couple in Kalifornia that had Bush hanging from a noose. The said it was art.
I bet that wouldn't work if you did that with Barry.

coltsfan2007
11-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Sorry Satx, did not mean to to disgruntle you. I hit the wrong damn button. :eusa_doh:

jamieooh
11-23-2012, 09:57 PM
coltsfan to the right of your groan is "remove groan".

DefensorFortis
11-23-2012, 11:31 PM
Step 1: Load training round into M320 Grenade Launcher.

Step 2: Insert barrel as good as possible into the cunt of this cunt bitch.

Step 3: Pull trigger and enjoy seeing her have the "period of death".