PDA

View Full Version : Great times Apaches

eaglethebeagle
11-07-2012, 11:00 AM
I am here to accept my loss. I made a wager with Gazz and I lost. America has either showed our true colors or something else is going on. I am truly hoping obama makes America great again. I must have missed something in the last 4 years. If America is on the right path then my question is what path is that? The men and women overseas that did not get their vote counted to me is unacceptable but in America our vote may not matter anyway now.

Stay true Apaches

Many great people here and the last 2 plus years have been educational and fun being here with you.

Also congratulations to those of you seeking legalized marijuana as Colorado and Washington have heard your voice.

I don't support it but there will be an experiment in those states to see what happens when it is legalized and that may be a good thing.

God Bless and stay safe

ETB

:USA:

MadeInRu
11-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Beags lol, chill out. Forget the wage, Gazz also said that already. No one cares about it :)

Clodius
11-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Relax dude, its over...And FYI Gazz has stated he doesn't give a shit. Yes Fags can get married while smoking weed in the streets. We have an Islamic foreign born prez. And soon we will all have to learn Chinese.

But life goes on!

Also, your post above smacks of integrity.

ErisKillton
11-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Beagle you better not leave. If you leave then Obama really does win. You should stay true and hold fast to your opinions and ideals no matter what silly bet you made or what retard is in office.

Plus if you leave there will be repercussions.... Very weird and silly repercussions.

C'mon dude. Suck it up and stay.

Hellfreeza
11-07-2012, 12:08 PM
please stay! we don't want to lose you.

You are one of us. :(

BrendenF11
11-07-2012, 01:15 PM
No sense in you leaving eagle. You honored your part of the wager and gazz waived his. Seems like you gotta stay.

Sixx
11-07-2012, 02:05 PM
I'll smoke one in yo memory niggums.

Yeah right,
It was noble of you to honor your end of the deal. But,
you ain't going anywhere. I won't let you leave.

SgtJim
11-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Brian, who said you're leave?
:)
never :)
btw, Eris said the words...

so, i want to see you here......and pls drop some mail to me
long time ago not heard about you...

MadeInRu
11-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Look Beags, i ones was crying in Eris's shoulder about the girls in privet. Well, i've posted my heart breaking story on her profile's wall for all to see....

I should have left the site in shame... BUT NO! Now i have to be here in shame... Thank YOU Psychosucks.. I mean Sixx :D

Seriously, drop that crap.

HooterBro
11-07-2012, 03:59 PM
You did the right thing even if America didn't.

Gazz has conceded that the cost of the wager is too high.

Would you of done the same for him?

If the answer is yes, then just admit that we lost the race. And then, continue on continuing on. A difference of wish and opinion should NEVER make an American bow out of ANYTHING.

You've handled this well. Personally, I'd of said a "Fuck You " and stayed anyway. Once I take up residence, I'm like plaque. You always have to deal with me. If this were for money, I'd of paid my debt and moved on. But this is the Internet. Bets like yours have no meaning IMO. It's just an expression of faith and frustration. Keep both of those feelings close brother. We will need it.

gazzthompson
11-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Yeah I don't really give a shit about the wager anymore.

Mel
11-07-2012, 06:51 PM
I have no say so in if you stay or go Eagle....But I hold much respect for you in honoring your end of the wager.
No shame in staying Bud.Maybe a little humbling,but no shame.

serpa6
11-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Look Beages Me and you dont see Eye to eye on many things and alot of things have been said, BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING THE BET IS NULL AND VOID and it was foolish to make a bet like that!! No matter you lost so what if you take ribbing, these are the Apaches that you know we are friends and family. Shit family don't agree with everything so does it not feel like a little bit of home when you are here???
No matter what beags you are Apache we are family you don't go anywhere. I will come to tampa to kick your ass I will not let this happen!!!

PS a little apology is in order for Gazz A little bird told me that you did not make this wager some other person did I will not mention names.
Sorry gazz if you seen my post (I never thought i would be apologizing to our top troll dammit someone shoot me and fuck off don't all be so eager)

coltsfan2007
11-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Eagle do not leave me here to fight these no brainers by myself. YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP SOLDIER I NEED ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF SERVICE FROM YOU TO HANG BY MY SIDE AND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT! Screw gazz (no offense), but the young buck had nothing to lose in the first place and probably could not even give a shit. Little does this youngster know, if we did not enter the war in WW2 he would be living a very different life. Stay the course, MY FRIEND. :USA:

Clodius
11-08-2012, 12:06 AM
...Little does this youngster know, if we did not enter the war in WW2 he would be living a very different life...
Oh FFS...And if it wasn't for the Brits tu sera parler Francais maintenant.

coltsfan2007
11-08-2012, 12:40 AM
What ever you wrote clodius. I did not say the Brits did not fight the good fight, but the bottom line is Churchhill was begging FDR to get into the fight, luckily the japs pissed us off enough to get us involved. By the way I do not speak French now and we would have kicked your ass without the French's help............ just sayin', but very thankful they came on board. Question and be honest when did the tides start changing in WW2 and you were saying. Fuck, the French could not defend their own land in WW1 nor WW2, so how much help do you think they were for us? :lol:

Ronaldflanagan
11-08-2012, 04:13 AM
Eagle you are a patriot in my opinion. I look forward to seeing your posts on this site. I am just as disgusted as you at the voters of this country. It is a sad day when a man like Mitt Romney cannot be elected over a criminal like Obama. I consider anyone that voted for Obama as treasonous. Ignorance is not an excuse. I also blame those on the right that felt that Romney wasnt "conservative enough" as laughable as that charge is. You felt that Romney wasnt worth your time or your vote and so now I hope you enjoy the next four years under Obama. Its gonna be a wild ride. Dow down 300 pts on the first day and if I was in Israel at this point i would be quickly looking for the nearest exit out of the country.

MadeInRu
11-08-2012, 06:14 AM
What ever you wrote clodius. I did not say the Brits did not fight the good fight, but the bottom line is Churchhill was begging FDR to get into the fight, luckily the japs pissed us off enough to get us involved. By the way I do not speak French now and we would have kicked your ass without the French's help............ just sayin', but very thankful they came on board. Question and be honest when did the tides start changing in WW2 and you were saying. Fuck, the French could not defend their own land in WW1 nor WW2, so how much help do you think they were for us? :lol:

I'll tell when. July - August 1943, battle at Kursk. That was the last real German offense.

gazzthompson
11-08-2012, 07:31 AM
Little does this youngster know, if we did not enter the war in WW2 he would be living a very different life. Stay the course, MY FRIEND. :USA:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ckMfkkobVqo/TaxFzr_mtaI/AAAAAAAAAeI/OspSFEEenZY/s1600/face-palm.jpg