PDA

View Full Version : Ted Turner "its good" that American service people commit suicide.

eaglethebeagle
10-25-2012, 03:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnLdgAfX9tw&feature=share

fuck him and hanoi jane hope they both take a dirt nap soon.

BrendenF11
10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
I saw this and got quite pissed off. It should be the politicians commiting suicide for sending the troops off to die to fatten their political wallets. Just goes to show how heartless politicians actually are, along with ted, especially chicken hawks.

HooterBro
10-25-2012, 04:50 PM
It would be an awesome thing to see Ted and Jane in a horrific car crash that beheaded them both.

Hellfreeza
10-25-2012, 04:58 PM
...it's good American soldiers committe suicide??

WHAT THA FUCK is wrong with this guy? is he an American?

jamieooh
10-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Ted Turner should put his boyfriend cock back in his mouth and do the only thing his mouth is good for.

SATX
10-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Notice the network he's on. Says a lot. Only a news program/station that he founded would even give two shits what this asshat thinks, much less broadcast his BS views. Same idiot that branded those who observe Ash Wed. as nothing but Jesus freaks.

I have friends that live in Montana and they tell me this weenie is not well received when he does show up in town.

MickDonalds
10-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Kill him. Kill him dead.

acf6
10-26-2012, 02:54 AM
I saw an article once where him and Hanoi Jane went to some restaurant and tried to cut the line. They made a stink and the manager came out. His comment was that they can wait just like everyone else and that he was a Vietnam Vet!!! LOL. She should have charged with treason way back but thats our great politicians and celebrities for ya!! Til this day I will NOT watch any movie with her in it!!

eaglethebeagle
10-27-2012, 02:09 AM
I saw an article once where him and Hanoi Jane went to some restaurant and tried to cut the line. They made a stink and the manager came out. His comment was that they can wait just like everyone else and that he was a Vietnam Vet!!! LOL. She should have charged with treason way back but thats our great politicians and celebrities for ya!! Til this day I will NOT watch any movie with her in it!!

Me too I would never watch CNN or a shitty hanoi jane flick. What is the best is that they are both old as fuck and about to take permanent dirt naps. I love seeing how old they are and fugly they have become. You know both of them fear the reaper that is knocking on their door.