PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Lifer stabs man 7 times

mrfrosty
10-24-2012, 10:40 PM

jamieooh
10-24-2012, 11:37 PM
"It was an accident looking for a place to happen," she said.
She has an odd definition of the word accident.
Makes you wonder what if anything was being done legally to get that guy pushed back from the center. I would think just the fact of him being out there for months would have thrown up warning signs.

BrendenF11
10-25-2012, 05:26 AM
Sounds like Mr. Tolhurst will be getting off with self defense. He has a right to protest sure, but I would have thought that the clinic would have done something to get him pushed back or restricted if he was harassing the patients. Either way, if the father attacked him he had a right to defend himself.

ErisKillton
10-25-2012, 09:55 AM
Typical hypocrital bullshit. Just goes to show you that anyone can be dangerous when they let their beliefs carry them away to the extremist side.

eaglethebeagle
10-26-2012, 12:48 AM
we have a right to protest in America it is called free speech. you also have a right to defend yourself as he did slashed that dude up.

mrfrosty
10-27-2012, 02:12 PM

eaglethebeagle
10-27-2012, 05:57 PM
that was not the point of the post,
its more about the irony of a "Pro-Lifer" protesting at a place that does not even give abortions, and pushing a woman to the ground for kicking over signs...

who the hell carries a knife to a protest anyway?

besides Eagle, when someone puts hands on your daughter you have to kick their ass...

Your telling one side of the story no doubt. To be honest that women was touching his property and unless there is video evidence of him pushing her I doubt he did. They sound like code pink libs. They will shit on your property and then yell at the cops as they get arrested. Its entertainment each and every time.

BrendenF11
10-27-2012, 09:37 PM
that was not the point of the post,
its more about the irony of a "Pro-Lifer" protesting at a place that does not even give abortions, and pushing a woman to the ground for kicking over signs...

who the hell carries a knife to a protest anyway?

besides Eagle, when someone puts hands on your daughter you have to kick their ass...

Eagle hit it spot on, as far as I'm concerned. The fact that this jack off father shows back up to the place is not a good idea, typically towns have a police agency that can deal with the situation. Now if you assault someone, and have them on the ground and are punching them repeatedly well that person has a right to defend himself. Quite frankly if I was going out to protest on an issue like this I would certainly be packing some sort of knife at the very least, hell I've sent knives home from the airport 3 or 4 times because I never go any where without atleast a knife.

Plus the fella had a right to protest, and I don't care what his political views are. That being said more should have been done from the clinic or patients who were verbally harassed. None the less if you assault someone, you can expect them to defend themselves by any means they can which turned out to be a knife in this case. You can not defend the fathers attack in this case, he went to the scene after the fact and took matters into his own hands. Being a vigilante has some serious risks, and allowing vigilantiasm in a country is even more dangerous.

I do agree about the pro-lifers being pro-violence on many occasions. Ie, no abortions what so ever, but execute people on a daily basis. Pro-life is pro-life. I'm sure there is a better story than this case though, such as the bombings of abortion clinics or the shooting of doctors at clinics.