PDA

View Full Version : Obama Lies Again!!!!!!

coltsfan2007
10-23-2012, 09:42 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb9_1350986627

Hope enough people will get educated before election............... :USA:

gazzthompson
10-23-2012, 11:53 AM
And Romney doesn't lie? Romney is a pathological liar, It's what they do.

serpa6
10-23-2012, 07:59 PM
They both lie I watched the debate last night even though i don't like politics I wanted to see if Romney was still the sniviling little lying weasel, that he was in Mass and Obama lies to. We are surely fucked either way One has no balls (Obama) and the other is sniffling little fucking weasel,that lies straight to the Voters and keeps a smile on his pathetic face.

Serpa for President. I will fire every one bring our troops back and make criminals pay for there crimes EYE FOR AN EYE policy Our military will be strong for us to defend our own shores and I would give them everything they need to do it!!! Fuck forgien policy we need a policy here at home Americans frist!!!!!!!!!

Mel
10-23-2012, 10:22 PM
I don't care for either one of these fucks.I'd rather have Ross Perot.

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/15/29/25/80/57695910.jpg

coltsfan2007
10-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Agreed serpa, but either you don't care and keep that half swingin' dick terrorist in the White House and watch the country go even further down the tube or we take a chance with Romney. As the old adage goes vote for the lesser of the two evils. There are no Abe Lincoln's, FDR's nor Ronald Reagan's left anymore. It is all about greed and power. Thank goodness we have the opportunity to try and change that every 4 to 8 years.

Mel
10-23-2012, 10:28 PM
"The lesser of two evils"....Couldn't of said it better myself.

serpa6
10-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Agreed serpa, but either you don't care and keep that half swingin' dick terrorist in the White House and watch the country go even further down the tube or we take a chance with Romney. As the old adage goes vote for the lesser of the two evils. There are no Abe Lincoln's, FDR's nor Ronald Reagan's left anymore. It is all about greed and power. Thank goodness we have the opportunity to try and change that every 4 to 8 years.

Colt I do care that is the thing with this election we are fucked either way But i will tell you what I will not put a fucking thief that is going to take all of our hard earned money and put it in his pockets I look at it this way if both partys stop stone walling each other dont you think that we would have a better chance in this country It goes back and forth between both parties like a fucking tennis game how long does it really take a bill to pass really Why to politicians modify these bills with Well we wont pass this unless we get this along with it Why does that happen I say they all need to go and I do mean all
What I said above about me being president should happen to someone beside these to fucktards and that should be there campain promise and process while in office I would have the CIA dig up everything on every polititions in congress they all go there would be no more lobbying in congress to get certian this big corprations want If they want something they would get taxed so high to not even want it anymore
It is sicking The 52 years on this earth I have seen many changes and hope to see more I only wish we had old Ronney Reagan around and Dirty Dick Nixon we need presidents like them no Bullshit presidents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really sorry about the grammar but i hope everyone understand's what this American has seen and what should really be