PDA

View Full Version : My Apology To The Apaches

Toki
10-18-2012, 12:59 PM
I apologize to the fellow Apaches for the recent comments I have made. I let my frustrations get the best of me after being bombarded by the Amanda Todd ad nauseam. I have failed as a moderator to uphold my composure and civility. My actions were reprehensible and do not reflect on the rest of Apache Clips and its staff.

Please accept this apology and allow me to learn and grow as a better person.

MadeInRu
10-18-2012, 01:12 PM
Karma is not a very nice lady man ;)

You learn from life and it's not the pleasant walk. But results from it are good :)

bgbllbffr
10-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Insent Crusher, Your humble apology is accepted. I to apologize for letting My emotions run My game. I have two close friends who Ive grown up with that have both lost there teenaged daughters, one to suicde & one to murder. Because of this I know first hand of the heartbreak & devastation that these kind of things can cause. These are the kind of wounds that will linger on forever, & never really heal for these guys & there familys. Iam not tryn to make this an excuse, but that is part of the reason why I felt obligated to try & make You understand why some things are just to delicate to judge & speak about without using some kind of respect & compassion, no matter who is to blame. Anyways I hope everyone learns from this & that their are no hard feelings. Also that we remember the real culprit, & how to combat it, which is "Bullying"

Clodius
10-18-2012, 10:08 PM
You don't need to apologize IMO. Freedom to type WTF you want is an AC fundamental...Seriously folks, take the tampons out your asses!

serpa6
10-21-2012, 03:31 AM
Its ok Tok I got where you where coming from Knowing you as a fellow mod and friend and what you have went through. Now take that troll of your name damit or I will smoke you lol jk

shatto
10-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Don't know what y'all are talking about so I cannot accept your apology, but it seems to me becoming emotional is part of the human condition and when those emotions overwhelm decorum there might be a serious reason, so, rather than responding with emotion, it is us who need to offer our ear, shoulder or a hand.