PDA

View Full Version : Russia islams number one enemy

eaglethebeagle
10-15-2012, 03:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpih4soT5oQ&feature=g-all-u

HooterBro
10-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Yep, it looks like America is winding down their wars in the Middle East, so they need to find someone else to hate. God, those folks over there just constantly want war. I know that last statement isn't a surprise to anyone here, or to me, but give it a fucking rest for awhile ya know?

eaglethebeagle
10-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Yep, it looks like America is winding down their wars in the Middle East, so they need to find someone else to hate. God, those folks over there just constantly want war. I know that last statement isn't a surprise to anyone here, or to me, but give it a fucking rest for awhile ya know?

"Russia is the enemy oh and iran is the enemy oh and china is the enemy and oh yeah the lebanese are the enemy....also still America and Israel are enemies I just haven't got to that part of my hour long speech of who we hate and why yet"

lol

MadeInRu
10-16-2012, 12:06 AM
You see why we drink now? :D We need some heavy support to figure that kind of shit out :D

He should ask himself: Perhaps they're trying to prevent shit like him to come to power :D

mrfrosty
10-19-2012, 04:44 PM
...so they need to find someone else to hate. God, those folks over there just constantly want war...

When we left Iraq Sectarian Violence kicked into high gear.
thats generally how things go in a country full of religious zealots.

shatto
10-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Seems to me y'all are thinking tactically about a strategic situation.
The goal and purpose of the "Religion of Peace" (thank you George W. Bush) is total world domination of Islam.

The interesting thing about Russia is that, in a few years their military will be mostly Muslims.