PDA

View Full Version : Legit Uppercut? lmao (Off-Topic)

Sixx
10-11-2012, 11:33 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/701_10771.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1410) Did she deserve it?http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1410)

Sixx
10-11-2012, 11:49 PM
You goin to jail now...you goin to jail 'kapow'
No offense, you ghetto-types provide some great entertainment

ItalianStallion
10-12-2012, 12:00 AM
HAHAHA that dumb hood rat got lifted off her feet with that one WOW priceless..... "you wanna act like a man I gone treat you like a man" he says LOLZZZ

Clodius
10-12-2012, 12:17 AM
KAPOWWWW...That was justice.

Kevwyo
10-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Gotta give her props though as she managed to get back on the bus. He should've popped her again.

thomasjkelley
10-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Fucking A right! Just like he said. I live by the saying "No good deed goes unpunished". All woman should live by this man's words: "You wanna act like a man, then you're going to be treated like a man!" That of course, is my white boy translation of his remark, but it gets the point across just as well doesn't it? My personal opinion is that 99.9% of women should never be beat up by a man. Check that; 99% on the button is probably more accurate.

serpa6
10-12-2012, 02:38 AM
Any women who wants to fight a man and throws the first punch Well don't expect that you are not going to get it back. She deserved every bit of that foot lifting upper cut. Classic shot and she is going to jail He defended himself

MadeInRu
10-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Hahahahahah Klichko brother would be jealous of that uppercut :D

bu187
10-12-2012, 09:55 AM
tiger uppercut!!!

coltsfan2007
10-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Dat's wun tuff nigga' beeeotch! HAHAHAHA.................LMFAO!

HooterBro
10-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Cliff's Notes: I don't care if you are a woman. You get all up in my face and scream, yell, insult and move your arms all around, I'm getting into a defensive posture. You hit, shove or slap me, you're gonna get treated like anyone else who makes that mistake.

When my wife and I got married, I told her this. "I know that your last boyfriend would hit you. I am not like that and won't lay a hand on you except for very specific reason. If you ever ball up your fist and hit me, I will knock you the hell out. If you slap me because you think I've done something wrong and I haven't, expect a slap back. If I've fucked up and you slap me out of anger, I'll take it and keep my mouth shut. But I will not be held responsible for my reaction if you punch me or hit me with an object."

23 years later and I've not had to repeat that or hit my wife.

nimik
10-12-2012, 11:22 AM
He took her ass to school on that bus ride lol. I was hoping she asked someone to call the amberlamps too.

ZATO1414
10-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Payback is a bitch... Bitch! This guy is a man's man. Maybe he needs to punch on Obummer and Biden. Sweet!!

jeweetzelluf
10-12-2012, 12:56 PM
That dude sounds like Samuel L Jackson btw.

CuChi
10-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Great stuff! Right towards the end someone yells, "Chill out!"
Er, bit too late for that!!

zero2sixty
10-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Haha his drawback started from his ankle up, stupid bitch got what she deserved

lonebiker
10-12-2012, 01:36 PM
that's what's wrong with society in this age and time.No upbringing and total lack of respect. she got what she deserved!

gauthier
10-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Hahaha well done !

heman13
10-12-2012, 02:39 PM
WELL DESERVED!
SHOULD HAVE RUN HER OVER TOO

vintinner
10-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Well I see the US' school system has done very well...she's seems to be a very well spoken, intelligent individual. hahahaha

I am curious to what happened to the driver though, with regards to the law. I definitely support what he did, personally I wouldn't of done that, but kudos to him

laxaddict992
10-12-2012, 02:54 PM
LOL ahahahahahahahaha

YOUR GOIN TO JAIL NOW

WHAM

jai_bronson
10-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Did she deserve it? Yes. Was he right for punching her? Hell no. I also never thought I'd see the day when World Star Hip Hop videos were being posted on AC.

DANIED
10-12-2012, 03:40 PM
fuck that low life piece of shit!! she got what she deserved!!! and he's right, you want to act like a man I'm going to treat you like a man!! dont put your fucking hands on people and not expect a reaction!!!!

clickclackNW
10-12-2012, 03:45 PM
choke dat hoe....stupid snatch got what she deserved.

Mel
10-12-2012, 04:50 PM
DAAAAYYUUMM......That fucking uppercut came from aaaalllllll the way down in Texas.
i hate these loud mouth fuckers that think they can talk to you and treat you anyway they want. GOOD job driver.

SATX
10-12-2012, 06:02 PM
The driver was suspended today. Even though she struck first I bet he gets prosecuted and she doesn't. Oh, and the transit authority apologized for the incident.

Why don't they apologize for not having a policy in place where ass hats like this foul mouthed POS can be thrown off the bus for causing a ruckus and droping F-bombs for all the passengers to have to listen to.

Too bad she wasn't knocked out. They had to listen to even more of that BS after she got back on the bus.

HooterBro
10-12-2012, 06:47 PM
that's what's wrong with society in this age and time.No upbringing and total lack of respect. she got what she deserved!

I bet she thinks twice before doing that shit again. At least, I would! But dumbass street trash like that is probably too fucking stupid to learn any lessons the first time.

Well I see the US' school system has done very well...she's seems to be a very well spoken, intelligent individual. hahahaha

I am curious to what happened to the driver though, with regards to the law. I definitely support what he did, personally I wouldn't of done that, but kudos to him

It's on Foxnews and other outlets that the driver has been suspended. If he gets fired, I will personally write to them and give them a piece of what's left of my mind. Not that it will matter to them very much. Look at the area and the people. Pure trash. There are a couple of other choice words I'd love to use, but I kinda like this place and don't want to be ban-hammered.

thomasjkelley
10-12-2012, 09:46 PM
I just cannot understand the mentality of my brother Apaches. What is wrong with you people? You never, ever, lay your hands on a woman......in front of a video camera. ;) And why the fuck do I have a mugshot as my avatar? Actually it's only my license photo; honestly. However I don't know what the hell I did to expose that God awful mug to the entire world. I need to familiarize myself with the comings & goings of the new AC 2.0 before that picture is here to stay, on the world wide web, forever. And how can I email videos to people? Where is the button? And how do I favorite videos?

thomasjkelley
10-12-2012, 10:02 PM
GODDAMN IT! I just have to click the [Control Menu] right? That's it, isn't it? I never ceases to amaze me how stupid and lazy I can be. But worst of all, I have a persistent tendency to put my inadequacies on display in front of the entire world, time and time again.

chiga619
10-12-2012, 10:07 PM
She said she was going to bring her "Daddy" to come over and beat the drivers ass...

1. I don't think she even knows who her "Daddy" is.

2. If she really has a Daddy then he needs to be punched in the face too, for raising a terrible piece of disrespectful trash.

3. Being a female doesn't give you the right to run up on strangers and hit them. I personally don't hit women and don't advocate it, but a woman going around and hitting strangers unknown to her is not the brightest thing to do. At some point you're going to learn a life lesson the old fashioned way...on your ass and seeing stars.

MickDonalds
10-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Self defense. She hit first.

Legit uppercut all the way. Buuuut.. He shouldn't have thrown her ass to the ground and choked her like that. He'll go to jail for this.

HooterBro
10-13-2012, 06:37 AM
She said she was going to bring her "Daddy" to come over and beat the drivers ass...

1. I don't think she even knows who her "Daddy" is.

2. If she really has a Daddy then he needs to be punched in the face too, for raising a terrible piece of disrespectful trash.

3. Being a female doesn't give you the right to run up on strangers and hit them. I personally don't hit women and don't advocate it, but a woman going around and hitting strangers unknown to her is not the brightest thing to do. At some point you're going to learn a life lesson the old fashioned way...on your ass and seeing stars.

I do believe she said, and I will attempt to quote, "Mah nigga goan beat the (indecipherable) off you bitch!!"

These types of people have no respect for the English language and how stupid they sound butchering it. Much less respect for anyone else. After all, they have the mindset of, "I gots ta git mines!"

CuChi
10-13-2012, 06:46 AM
Seriois question. Anyone know if there's a site where we can go to voice support for the poor guy, who quite plainly snapped? He's probably been taking this shit for years, no doubt his managers are all PC arseholes who won't actually allow their drivers to eject foul-mouthed young slags from their vehicle.
Looks like he's going to lose his livelihood now.

finack
10-13-2012, 07:50 AM
ROFL... Exactly.. she wanted to act all Manly and got treated like she deserved. Seeing two hands around her neck if the play that back in court, isn't going to over to well. I'm sure this guy doesn't care.

MrFibbles
10-14-2012, 01:11 AM
If you go to jail for this, you might as well make the fight the best it can be. The most you get out of jail is more prison time, a stretched anus and last of all depression and hate.

whiteraven
10-14-2012, 02:25 AM
She asked for it. Literally asked for it. I'm female, I know if I mouth off and hit a guy I expect he is going to hit me back. Lucky for me I'm 5ft tall with short woman syndrome (yeah women get it too) and I can kick a bit of butt male or female, if I couldn't I would shut the fuck up. Good one Sixx :)

HammerofOdin
10-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Very legit. C'mon, you know we all have wanted to do this at least once or twice.

Bigfoot13
11-06-2013, 02:24 PM
The Driver got fucked, but seeing that uppercut was enough for Just Cause, Way to go Man! I hope he is still Driving for the Normal Folk in our Country!

serpa6
11-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Fucking hoodrat she deserved every bit of it wanna talk shit to your elders Should be done alot more often

Towedjumper
11-09-2013, 11:45 PM
Q: Did she deserve it?
A: Yes.

Rhntz
11-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Yea she deserved it she struck him first,sucks he got fired for that but he is probably working at wal-mart now as a door greeter polishing up his people skills. This vid has 5 million plus views I would say humiliated for life for the hoodrat.....

ChapaWolf
10-03-2014, 07:46 AM
You going to hell now you going to hell now you going to hell now