PDA

View Full Version : Video: BRUTAL -Syrian army sniper kills a child returning from school

Kissme
10-08-2012, 01:10 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/321_35113.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1334) No comment ..........http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1334)

Hellfreeza
10-08-2012, 01:31 PM
hmm...what does this video tell us?

coltsfan2007
10-08-2012, 01:43 PM
First off, that was not a Syrian army sniper. All those rebels standing out in the open and some sniper is going to shoot a kid instead of those rebels he hates so much :duh: Needless to say it is a fucked up mess over there.

Lipton
10-08-2012, 04:02 PM
I highly doubt that it was a child going back home from school.
Needless to say school has been canceled in that neighborhood due to fighting. Could have been someone with a bomb in his backpack trying to rush army positions.

Kissme
10-08-2012, 05:03 PM
They are talking Arabic abouviously that I can understand it
They ask the child to run fastly and scream loudly(its forbidden)and a camera man said that we mustn’t let any one to pass this way
The person from his way of walking and his tall and the bag that he carry absolutely he is a child

atrox6661
10-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Lipton you realize there is fighting all the time in Afghanistan and before in Iraq kids still went to school, this has been going on for almost 2 years, people still work and live normal lives around it, till they get shot.

The gun shots came from his left u can see them impacting the wall, not a sniper but someone with a rifle or machine gun. Kid probably walked to school that way erlier and on his way back the fighting was going on, when abunch of guys with guns started yelling at him to run he probably ran the wrong direction which was away from them and towards the Syrian army, which will kill anything that moves since they are a bunch of untrained scared conscripts.

Rexford696
10-08-2012, 05:37 PM
If it is what it is. The Syrian Regime will claim it was a potential suicide bomber terrorist. No mercy in Civil Wars. Of course nothing civil about it.

RIP

MatthieuFR
10-08-2012, 05:44 PM
this kid keeps on goin to school no matter the danger. Some young Americans should think about it

Kissme
10-08-2012, 05:58 PM
atrox you right ,,,, thx

chiga619
10-08-2012, 06:10 PM
@ Colts - This is urban combat, there might be only one or two blocks of separation between the battle lines, and the fact there are many multi-storied buildings at this particular location makes it a battle of angles. The rebels in this street were probably not in the view of the Army who shot the kid, the kid unfortunately picked the wrong stretch of road to run down and came into full view of the soldiers who then quickly mowed him down. Combat in urban centers isn't quite as cut and dry as fighting in open countryside, much more difficult and dangerous.

MickDonalds
10-08-2012, 06:54 PM
I like the American "lamestream" media has just decided to show this clip to American audiences. There's been plenty of graphic footage to display to the US television audiences, but they skip everything else and just show this. :rolleyes:

chiga619
10-08-2012, 07:07 PM
@ McD's - Actually this was the first place I saw this video, most of the combat footage coming out of the Middle East isn't even shown on MSM, most of the footage can only be seen online at sites such as this one.

coltsfan2007
10-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Could very well be chiga, maybe they did not see the rebels. Luckily I never dealt with urban combat. I am sure it is a bitch wondering constantly every corner you turn if your going to get shot, or every window that you cross paths with if there is somebody waiting for you. What a shitty war.

mackus
10-09-2012, 05:17 AM
A sunni terrorist is dead, great thing.

Either he was spying for Al quaida, either he was carrying a bomb. I think US Marines would have acted just like brave shia syrian soldiers.

Kissme
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Dear Mackus

Do you know the difference between Sunni and Shiite ..
Did you know that America's allies in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia - Qatar - United Arab Emirates - Egypt - Jordan) all residents of a Sunni

I hope you can read well Sunni and Shiite Muslims even know what the difference between them

chiga619
10-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Spying? Carrying a bomb? Okay two things wrong with that...One, it's not a good idea to spy on your enemy by running down the street out in the open. Second, if it was a bomb you don't try and use it by running down the street (in the opposite direction of your target) out in the open. You ignorant Shiite twat.

mackus
10-10-2012, 03:12 AM
Dear Mackus

Do you know the difference between Sunni and Shiite ..
Did you know that America's allies in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia - Qatar - United Arab Emirates - Egypt - Jordan) all residents of a Sunni

I hope you can read well Sunni and Shiite Muslims even know what the difference between them

And you know that AL quaida are all sunnis who hate the shia. The tchetchens are sunnis, the talibans, the somalis, most of the fighters in Irak.

Big-D
10-10-2012, 06:31 PM
I know for sure they are "ALL" Mental Fucks!!!

nowhereman1
10-16-2012, 05:21 AM
in that war it could have been the rebels, wouldn't be the first time they lied.

reddog13
02-10-2013, 02:01 PM
ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT WAS OFFSPRING OF PIGS AND MONKEYS THAT KILLED A KID..DOESN'T MATTER WHICH SIDE DID IT THEY WOULD ALL DO IT IF THEY HAD THE CHANCE

MrFibbles
08-07-2013, 03:01 AM
Down, just rough of the 40 Yard Line!