PDA

View Full Version : Video: GRAPHIC Syrian Helicopter crew shot down aftermath

Stark
10-06-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/602_6871.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1302) GRAPHIChttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1302)

Flores2059
10-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Damn he got fucked up.

Hellfreeza
10-06-2012, 06:15 PM
he got a lot of guts.

kath1664
10-06-2012, 07:24 PM
surely that cant be just him? looks like an awful lotta meat there for one guy?

chiga619
10-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Hitting the ground at terminal velocity is never good for organ integrity.

mackus
10-07-2012, 04:20 AM
He will be avenged, the sunnis are terrorists muslims

jeweetzelluf
10-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Like the guys who shot him down avenged their people Mackus ;)

CuChi
10-07-2012, 11:24 AM
chiga - right on. When the body hits the ground at that speed it explodes.
This clip shows the results.

mackus
10-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Like the guys who shot him down avenged their people Mackus ;)

I really don't like the sunnis because they all hate the shia muslims and they are very violent.
They tried to conquer Syria which was a peaceful country with a lot of diversity, they seem to fail and now they get what they deserve because they've revealed who they reallay are.

MatthieuFR
10-07-2012, 02:51 PM
mackus, stop commenting negatively on muslims on every signle effing video. And you profile pic is..well...the only thing I like in you

chiga619
10-07-2012, 03:55 PM
mackus - Syria was a peaceful country? Are you NUTS? They have been supporting terrorism against other countries for decades now! The people of Israel, Iraq, and Lebanon would strongly disagree with your assertion.

rastus
10-08-2012, 01:03 AM
let them kill each other, that way it keeps them from coming to my country and costing the tax payer millions of fucking dollars every year in handouts because they are all dumb as fuck dirt farmers who cant work for a dollar...seriously, muslims dont fit into western society...its just that simple, you want to bring your bullshit sunni versus shia crap to my country aswell...fuck that, no one cares about your sunni shia hate fest...we just dont give a giant rats ass, but thats why you kill each other and you will keep killing each other...cant let shit go with your religion of 'peace' fucking Islam...pffft.. bullshit.

BTW...that dudes messed up!!!!!!!!!

end of rant...

x8800
10-08-2012, 02:45 AM
@ Rastus , i think u must be like 12 years old right ? war's always there! no matter whos involved . so u say Americans never been into a war ? :))))) Cut the crap for gods sake

mackus
10-08-2012, 03:14 AM
mackus, stop commenting negatively on muslims on every signle effing video. And you profile pic is..well...the only thing I like in you

There are differences between sunni and shia muslims please make sure you know about it.

mackus - Syria was a peaceful country? Are you NUTS? They have been supporting terrorism against other countries for decades now! The people of Israel, Iraq, and Lebanon would strongly disagree with your assertion.

Yeah it was a peaceful country, different communauties used to live well together until the arrival of those mercenaries paid by the sunni saudis, Israel under the USA. Most of them are not syrian, but if your information sources are CNN or FOX news so it's not surprising that you've been intoxicated with fake news.

Assad woud be already down if he wasn't supported by his people, because the pression of the "foreigners forces" are really strong against Syria.

Please don't mix Israel with Irak or Lebanon, because those people don't like the jews for quite ineresting reasons.
I remind you that Israel has destroyed Lebanon in 2006.

Have you then talked with the iraqis and the lebanese? I don't think so.

x8800
10-08-2012, 04:22 AM
shias are funny ! they believe that someone from the past is gonna appear and bring peace to the world =))))

chiga619
10-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Sunni and Shia maybe different sects within Islam, but they both are very much the same in that they both use terrorism to get their respective points across...Islam is the problem.

Fulkan
10-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Mackus, you're a god damn idiot. First, Sunni's are a majority in Syria, and when I say that, the ratio is quiet mind boggling - 80% of the country is Sunni. Second, Assad and his daddy are Shia's, which they've used to their advantage, quiet diligently. They've placed their own clan (all Shia) above the rest - as in, majority of the government, military, police, and so on and so forth are all Shia. Mix that with a ridiculous amount of oppression and dictatorship, and you get what's going on in Syria, right now. The country wasn't necessarily peaceful, as in say a democracy, with the people all living in peace and happiness.. It was just like Iraq - forced peace by a mother fucker who's a selfish, greedy, piece of shit.. If you actually support such a government, who has oppressed his people, supported terrorism, and so on and so forth, you're really not going to meet to many people that are going to like what you say, including myself.

spectre
10-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Mackus is not an American. I believe he himself is a Muslim.

mackus
10-09-2012, 05:31 AM
shias are funny ! they believe that someone from the past is gonna appear and bring peace to the world =))))
Actually they believe that ante christ soldiers are coming led by jews. And all of that will end up by the take of Constantinople by the Shia who will be attacked by Turkey.

Sunni and Shia maybe different sects within Islam, but they both are very much the same in that they both use terrorism to get their respective points across...Islam is the problem.
False, Al quaida is sunni and they hate the shia people

The United States supported the Taliban through its allies in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia between 1994 and 1996 because Washington viewed the Taliban as anti-Iranian, anti-Shia and pro-Western

The Sunni Taliban regard the Shia Hazaras as apostates.
>The Talibans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban)<

Mackus, you're a god damn idiot. First, Sunni's are a majority in Syria, and when I say that, the ratio is quiet mind boggling - 80% of the country is Sunni. Second, Assad and his daddy are Shia's, which they've used to their advantage, quiet diligently. They've placed their own clan (all Shia) above the rest - as in, majority of the government, military, police, and so on and so forth are all Shia. Mix that with a ridiculous amount of oppression and dictatorship, and you get what's going on in Syria, right now. The country wasn't necessarily peaceful, as in say a democracy, with the people all living in peace and happiness.. It was just like Iraq - forced peace by a mother fucker who's a selfish, greedy, piece of shit.. If you actually support such a government, who has oppressed his people, supported terrorism, and so on and so forth, you're really not going to meet to many people that are going to like what you say, including myself.

Are you serious? If they were a majority why in 11 month of fightings they have not succeeded i turning the people against Assad?
Mubarak and Ben Ali the muppets of the westerners have fall in few months, because they've made a shitty country with a lot of corruption.

Assad, despite all the propaganda against him has made a good country where people lived welle together. Actually it's the sunni Al quaida death squads paid by the Saudis, the bahranis, the quataris who stired shit up and started all of this. Those death squads actually were also paid by NATO of course.

I've shown pictures of women i Syria who are like women in the US, and i've shows the sunni women who wear the hijab for the London olympics.

chiga619
10-10-2012, 12:12 AM
mackus - I don't know why I respond to your trolling ass...you say the most ignorant bullshit and it forces someone (like me) to come in and sweep it all up so it won't be left to fester unanswered and contaminate this wonderful site.

First off, you're a Shiite AND a Muslim so your point of views and opinions are already biased and are nothing but propaganda to support your "agenda".

1. Al Qaeda are Sunni and hate the Shia people...okay they also hate the U.S. and the West (to include Israel). So the fuck what? Does that make Shiites fucking special or something?

2. Anti-Christ soldiers? Led by the Jews? Turkey will attack who? Wow where to fucking begin...Do the Shiites even believe in Christ as the Christians know Him? Islam has hijacked Jesus and twisted the Messiah into something very non-Christian and unrecognizable. I don't think the Jews would be in any position to lead an army of the fake 2nd Jesus considering they don't believe in the first one LOL As far as Turkey, they, like Israel and the U.S. get criticized whenever they respond to terror attacks. The Shiites are genuine crybabies when other governments "respond" in kind to their terror attacks.

3. The U.S. supported the Taliban because they were anti-Iranian...The U.S. had ZERO formal relations with the Taliban while it was in power. Only THREE nations recognized the Taliban government and NONE were the U.S. The U.S. supported and recognized the Islamic State of Afghanistan (which included the Northern Alliance) and backed Burhanuddin Rabbani and Massoud. After 9/11 Pakistan was the ONLY country left that recognized the Taliban regime.

4. The Sunni Taliban regard the Shia as apostates....Boo-fucking-Hoo makcus, so the fuck what! Shiites regard Jews, Sunni's and Christians as apostates too, so what's your fucking point?

5. Your ignorant point why the minority Shia have been able to stay in power for 11 months since the fighting began, because given the Sunni majority they should have been able to topple the regime sooner rather than later....Well to start off, the initial demonstrators were NOT armed and had NO access to weapons. Hard to fight soviet armor (even though they're outdated and fucked up) with just sandals and a protest sign. It has taken quite some time to arm the rebel side and now that they have weapons they're holding their own against Assad's onslaught.

6. You can show us all pictures of Syrian women living and dressing like American women...That's pretty funny right there, because if I had the time I can show you pictures of women that Assad's soldiers have killed in the streets. There's video of women and children bombed by from Assad's air force, a woman with her guts by her feet as she was ripped open by shrapnel. Sure you can show me a Syrian woman with sunglasses wearing a pair of ripped up jeans, I can show you women with their brains blown out and bodies ripped apart by bombs and artillery shells.

So fuck you Mackus and fuck all Shiite scum who think they're the "good-guy" terrorists, there's no such thing! Shiite and Sunni terrorists should ALL be dispatched and disposed of at every given opportunity.

mackus
10-10-2012, 02:53 AM
mackus - I don't know why I respond to your trolling ass...you say the most ignorant bullshit and it forces someone (like me) to come in and sweep it all up so it won't be left to fester unanswered and contaminate this wonderful site.

First off, you're a Shiite AND a Muslim so your point of views and opinions are already biased and are nothing but propaganda to support your "agenda".

1. Al Qaeda are Sunni and hate the Shia people...okay they also hate the U.S. and the West (to include Israel). So the fuck what? Does that make Shiites fucking special or something?

They hate the Shia more than the westerners. The medias controlled by won't say you that the Ben Laden's jihad was essentially turned against the Shia to kill them all. Remember that Muhammad was a saudi and the saudi are all sunni people, unlike Syria who was a tolerant country despite what they tell you.

2. Anti-Christ soldiers? Led by the Jews? Turkey will attack who? Wow where to fucking begin...Do the Shiites even believe in Christ as the Christians know Him? Islam has hijacked Jesus and twisted the Messiah into something very non-Christian and unrecognizable. I don't think the Jews would be in any position to lead an army of the fake 2nd Jesus considering they don't believe in the first one LOL As far as Turkey, they, like Israel and the U.S. get criticized whenever they respond to terror attacks. The Shiites are genuine crybabies when other governments "respond" in kind to their terror attacks.

Shia muslims believe this prophecy about the anti-christ. The anti-christ is not Jesus Christ don't make the confusion.

3. The U.S. supported the Taliban because they were anti-Iranian...The U.S. had ZERO formal relations with the Taliban while it was in power. Only THREE nations recognized the Taliban government and NONE were the U.S. The U.S. supported and recognized the Islamic State of Afghanistan (which included the Northern Alliance) and backed Burhanuddin Rabbani and Massoud. After 9/11 Pakistan was the ONLY country left that recognized the Taliban regime.

Israel under the US supported sunnis Al Quaida in Irak to attack the shia communauty with endless car bomb attacks to weaken the Iranian influence.

4. The Sunni Taliban regard the Shia as apostates....Boo-fucking-Hoo makcus, so the fuck what! Shiites regard Jews, Sunni's and Christians as apostates too, so what's your fucking point?

The shia people fight against Israel the normal way, by trying to make the nuclear bomb. Not like the terrorists sunnis who behave like monkeys with a gun. Would you find out a syrian soldier snackbaring for anythting?

5. Your ignorant point why the minority Shia have been able to stay in power for 11 months since the fighting began, because given the Sunni majority they should have been able to topple the regime sooner rather than later....Well to start off, the initial demonstrators were NOT armed and had NO access to weapons. Hard to fight soviet armor (even though they're outdated and fucked up) with just sandals and a protest sign. It has taken quite some time to arm the rebel side and now that they have weapons they're holding their own against Assad's onslaught.

Or it's because people like Assad.

6. You can show us all pictures of Syrian women living and dressing like American women...That's pretty funny right there, because if I had the time I can show you pictures of women that Assad's soldiers have killed in the streets. There's video of women and children bombed by from Assad's air force, a woman with her guts by her feet as she was ripped open by shrapnel. Sure you can show me a Syrian woman with sunglasses wearing a pair of ripped up jeans, I can show you women with their brains blown out and bodies ripped apart by bombs and artillery shells.

And then show me the iraqis babies that are born with severe malformations due to depleted uranium after the 2003 war

So fuck you Mackus and fuck all Shiite scum who think they're the "good-guy" terrorists, there's no such thing! Shiite and Sunni terrorists should ALL be dispatched and disposed of at every given opportunity.
When people insult they don't have interedting thing to say.

chiga619
10-10-2012, 02:59 AM
You deserve EVERY insult I give, I don't care if I get timed out, whacked, or whatever...you support Shiite murder of Americans and everyone else, so fuck you and your lies.

mackus
10-10-2012, 03:08 AM
Blame the who send you in their lands.

And fuck you if you don't want to talk like a man. I don't either give a flying fuck of what you think.

HooterBro
10-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Sunnis, Shiite, Bathists, whatever. They ALL need to be eradicated from the face of this planet. When they stop fighting each other, they attack America and her allies. Those goat fuckers are only interested in one thing. Killing people to try and get their virgins.

heman13
10-10-2012, 04:39 PM
True story HooterBro. They are a hateful, oppressive and parasitic breed

MrFibbles
10-10-2012, 09:05 PM
By the time this is on our Streets, we'll know the world is fucking going to hell.

rastus
10-13-2012, 10:29 PM
x8800

"@ Rastus , i think u must be like 12 years old right ? war's always there! no matter whos involved . so u say Americans never been into a war ? )))) Cut the crap for gods sake "

what the fuck?....your comment doesnt even reflect my statement dude...my comment was specifically directed at the muslims killing each other in Syria...what shit are you dribbling on about ?

reddog13
03-01-2014, 11:03 AM
doesn't look anything like uncle radgi