PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm, what movie and who said it :)

goinloco1
10-05-2012, 09:50 PM
An oldie but a goodie...

MickDonalds
10-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Drill Sergeant SFC Hulka, from the movie "Stripes."

It bothers me when uneducated people compare the Army to Stripes. It was a funny movie, a classic even, but that's NOT how the Army has ever been, lol.

goinloco1
10-06-2012, 12:12 AM
I dunno/// some of the guys i met often left me wondering if their mother and father were sister and brother... I'm talking so backwoods or bayou that google earth is scared shitless of the place.

ErisKillton
10-07-2012, 01:04 PM
"those aren"t pillows!!"

nastyleg
10-07-2012, 01:32 PM
"those aren"t pillows!!" Planes ], Trains, and automobiles.....another classic.

Toki
10-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

ErisKillton
10-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Snatch... Bricktop

Fuxkin A

goinloco1
10-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Gonna make it a tad harder...

"That's what makes S.F. so badass; we got the best flashlights."

Toki
10-07-2012, 11:53 PM
^Three Kings. Try harder. :P

You see that pack of Virginia killing sticks on the end of the piano? All you need to know about life is retained in those four walls. You will notice that one of your personalities is seduced by the illusions of grandeur - the gold packet of king size with a regal insignia, an attractive implication towards grandeur and wealth, the subtle suggestion that cigarettes are indeed your royal and loyal friends, and that, Pete, is a lie. Your other personality is trying to draw your attention to the flip side of the discussion, written in boring bold black and white, it's a statement that these neat little soldiers of death and in fact trying to kill you and that, Pete, is the truth. Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and i'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren. That that starts sweet ends bitter, and that which starts bitter ends sweet. That is why you and i love the drugs and that is also why I cannot give that painting back. Now please, pass me a light.

BrendenF11
10-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Toke's I am not sure about. I got another one though.

"You know, back in the panhandle. Ma had an old club footed hen one time, she fed her saw dust by mistake. She had twelve eggs, eleven of those chickens had wooden legs, and the twelfth was a woodpecker." Soldier one.

"What caused that? The cold?" Soldier two.

I hope this ones somewhat of a challenge.