PDA

View Full Version : WTF does this say?

eaglethebeagle
10-05-2012, 11:50 AM

eaglethebeagle
10-06-2012, 09:12 AM

I thought we had some muslims on this site that is why we had to worry so much about insulting them? Where the hell are they?

MadeInRu
10-06-2012, 10:30 AM
What's that stuff on the left picture?

sooda
10-06-2012, 11:25 AM
i have found some info which might clear this up a little.....

Brief Analysis
The photograph, first published in news reports in December 2009, depicts a bizarre healing ritual performed by Indian "holy man" Jamun Yadav. Yadav claimed that he can cure illnesses by transferring divine energy into the sick child via his feet. Yadev was arrested on child abuse charges in relation to his sickening antics. Although the picture is genuine, liking and sharing it on Facebook is unlikely to do anything whatsoever to combat child abuse.

Detailed Analysis
This quite disturbing picture of a man standing on the neck and body of a small and emaciated child is currently being posted all over Facebook. The message accompanying the image asks those who are "against child abuse" should "like and share" the image. The message includes no information about the origin of the photograph or the circumstances of the abusive act depicted.

The image is in fact genuine and is not "photoshopped" as some commentators have suggested. The picture shows a bizarre "cure" performed by self-proclaimed Indian "holy man" , Jamun Yadav. Yadev claimed that, by standing on the children he could transfer "divine energy" through the soles of his feet, thereby curing them of colds and other illnesses. The same photograph was included in December 2009 news reports about Yadav, who was arrested on child abuse charges after authorities became aware of his insane treatments. Some reports show another photograph of child being "treated" by Yadav.

Parents reportedly were not aware of how Yadav was going to "treat" their sick youngsters.

What ever Yadav's deluded motivations, his antics were certainly acts of child abuse. That said, the simple act of "liking" and "sharing" this image will not do anything whatsoever to combat the scourge of child abuse, in India or elsewhere. Reposting such a message may momentarily make users feel good about themselves, but will do nothing at all to actually help abused children. Joining or donating to organizations that fight against child abuse can help. Participating in activities within your own communities that increase awareness of child abuse and how to combat it may help. Sharing a message that does not even bother to explain the origin or circumstances of the included child abuse image will NOT help in the slightest.

hope that helped.

bgbllbffr
10-06-2012, 11:27 AM
it looks like a giant been & cheeze enchilada or somthing . Whos feet are smashing that little baby!?Ohh yeah Jackmack i think is a musilm terrorist, mabey you can start rippin him a neww ass first thing!! Yeah

sooda
10-06-2012, 11:28 AM
it looks like a giant been & cheeze enchilada or somthing . Whos feet are smashing that little baby!?Ohh yeah Jackmack i think is a musilm terrorist, mabey you can start rippin him a neww ass first thing!! Yeah

hindus mate not muslims.....

bgbllbffr
10-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Who gives a fuck if no info is included about the bullshit origin. As long as it says abuse, thats all that matters because thats all that shit is!

bgbllbffr
10-06-2012, 11:40 AM
After reading Your post again Sooda, The logic Slaps Me & do agree, Sharing a message that does not even bother to explain the origin or circumstances of the included child abuse image will NOT help in the slightest.

coltsfan2007
10-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Poor baby, he ought to have his legs broken.

HooterBro
10-06-2012, 01:43 PM
If I saw someone doing something like that, religious ritual or not, good intentions or not, I would unzip that motherfucker from his balls to his neck and then bury that knife in his neck for safe keeping.

eaglethebeagle
10-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Well thanks for trying at least. i guess the islamic members are not on here anymore. All I wanted was it to be translated from what it says. I am sure as shit this thing has been taken and posted and shared like a wonderful STD all around the internet world. This was for me my first time seeing it. So I just wanted some arabic speaking member to read it all to us. To some extent regardless of who reads it and tries to interpret it the real facts are never going to be known.

The man standing on the boy we have no fact and never will to who he is or what his background is. So I was just hoping for the text to be shared if possible.

Trust me this is fucked up but who on here hasn't seen a couple dozen syrian kids with their brains dangling from the brain stem as their fucked up parents run through the streets shocked like they thought it wouldn't happen to their kid. They are to me worse than this megafucktard. If you have child and you take them to be slaughtered then you deserve to have a nuke dropped on you.

eaglethebeagle
10-07-2012, 01:26 AM
http://www.weirdasianews.com/2010/03/16/bizarre-health-rituals-india-show-dangerous-side-tradition/

ErisKillton
10-07-2012, 01:02 PM
You don't have to be muslim to read arabic btw.... just sayin.

eaglethebeagle
10-08-2012, 10:26 PM
You don't have to be muslim to read arabic btw.... just sayin.

true but baiting a muslim to do it was a good idea.