PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Rapes 2 Year Old Because Father Refuses To Convert To Islam.

coltsfan2007
10-04-2012, 10:58 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=23b_1349362500
[B]THIS MAKES ME SICK WITH ANGER.[B]
These extremist need to die and burn in hell.

A Christian's daughter was kidnapped and raped by a Muslim after her father refused to convert to Islam. The little girl suffered severe damage. She has undergone 5 surgeries provided by the charity One Free World.

As vile and disgusting as the rape of a child is, it could have been worse believe it or not. Under Islamic law, the rape of a child itself is not a crime. But permanently damaging her body is. So, as "punishment", the rapist would be required to provide for the girl for the rest of her life. That doesn't mean medical care, that's only means food and shelter. She would not count as one of his wives. Essentially, his "punishment" would be her slavery.

A fatwa by the late Ayatollah Khomeini:

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister." Islamic law is bullshit, these people have no morals or values. :sulk:

HooterBro
10-05-2012, 08:24 AM
I was told by a local Iraqi man about how his 8 year old daughter had been so badly sexually abused by the local Bathists, that she would never be able to marry since she can't have children now. The poor girl had badly sutured cuts to her face and had lost an eye. She could talk, but hadn't since her rape. I will never forget the tears in that man's eyes or the look of shame on his daughters face. Those fucking people are ANIMALS. Rabid animals. And deserve to be shot like a dog that has bitten a child.