PDA

View Full Version : Video: Iran not ready for this

serpa6
10-02-2012, 10:27 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/677_37528.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1238) I was looking for vids and never seen this one before I thought I would sharehttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1238)

762happy
10-02-2012, 11:13 PM
no f117 no battle ships

MickDonalds
10-02-2012, 11:28 PM
The USS Wisconsin has been out of service since right after the Gulf War

finack
10-03-2012, 01:23 AM
ROFL.. Nice one Serpa6. Clint at the end is the icing on the cake. Hilarious.

Although, the only issue I see that could possibly hamper 1st strike success against Iran, is the divisions of Ninjitsu women he will unleash on us. Still psychologically damaged after watching their deadly display of the art. :P Their snackbar awaits. :D

serpa6
10-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Wisconsin is in storage and do you think that the 117 is really retired I just think its going through a refit

coltsfan2007
10-03-2012, 07:30 AM
:lol:.................You have outdone yourself, great post serpa6.
American brute strength with an American icon.
Iran Clint said and I quote, ":fu:"!

MickDonalds
10-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Wisconsin is in storage and do you think that the 117 is really retired I just think its going through a refit

I'm pretty sure the F-117 has been "mothballed" for future use. I think there's a few squadrons of 'em left, but they're maintained in storage by civilians in case we need them for WW3 with China.

KillerBD
10-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Does anyone really need to see a poorly made propaganda video to know that the US military outclasses the Iranian armed forces? Not to mention the inaccuracies that people have already pointed out; F-117 is no longer in active service (and no its not just going through a 'refit' that would be asinine). Also our BB class ships are again no longer in active service, even if WWIII started with China we would be more likely to use nuclear weapons before we could dig out and re-commission these old ships from moth-balls.

serpa6
10-03-2012, 03:08 PM
@killer Yes they do Where are you from Russia???? FYI BB Class could launch many more nuke class cruise missles then our present ships, as far as the 117 It was a very successful fighter bomber Refit for bigger bomb loads yes I think so Dont forget the 117 has the f-15 eagle air frame and landing gear and why are they flying today CONSTANT REFITTING

atrox6661
10-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Does anyone really need to see a poorly made propaganda video to know that the US military outclasses the Iranian armed forces? Not to mention the inaccuracies that people have already pointed out; F-117 is no longer in active service (and no its not just going through a 'refit' that would be asinine). Also our BB class ships are again no longer in active service, even if WWIII started with China we would be more likely to use nuclear weapons before we could dig out and re-commission these old ships from moth-balls.

If we actually went into WWIII mode you don't think we would use anything we had available, the resources are still at our disposal.

coltsfan2007
10-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Serpa6, I think you stepped on someone's little wee-wee. Still a great video and not a propaganda video :duh:........ Some kid was probably horsing around one night and put this together, just for shits and giggles, which he or she did a good job- :USA:

coltsfan2007
10-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Right on Atrox.

Kissme
10-03-2012, 07:19 PM

Are you actually want America to use nuclear weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...This would be very difficult
Because the sky will be the scene of throwing those bombs ..

sw1442
10-03-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm always surprised people are so giddy to start another major military conflict when we are trillions in debt on the verge of an economic collapse, still engaged in one war and recovering from another.

Can't we just fucking relax for a decade or two? Iran is not going to launch a war of aggression, they haven't since the 5th century.

jrbtx
10-03-2012, 10:38 PM
here here sw1442, i have been beating this drum for years wherever i go, but its funny how many think the only answer to a conflict of problem war/conflict or violence.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GO SEND 18 YEAR OLD BOYS TO FIGHT A WAR IN IRAN? WAKE THE FUCK UP WAR IS A RAQUET..... ASK SMEDLEY BUTLER

coltsfan2007
10-03-2012, 11:13 PM
You all crack me up, I am not worried about Iran using nuclear weapons; they are not that stupid, but has anybody stopped to think if they develop them that they would let terrorist use them to strike Israeli or even the U.S. or for that matter anyone else who might have pissed them off. I highly doubt the U.S. is worried about Iran, but I am sure we are very concerned who's hands these weapons might get into, if Iran achieved nuclear capabilities- :USA:

Sixx
10-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Kill Kill Kill!!!!!!!

MrFibbles
10-04-2012, 03:50 AM
@jrbtx, I get your point. I'll slam harsh reality on you, we wouldn't have America without war.

"We would not have peace, without war". -Me

Civil War [Resolved into Peace]
Revolutionary War [Resolved into Peace]
World War [Resolved into Peace]
World War II [Resolved into Peace]

The problem with Afghanistan and Iraq is that we cater to them, we're supposed to be fighting the fuck out of them. Not only that but Iran is a very strong enemy. It's allies would not hesitate to attack us in this super-vulnerable status we're in today. Military is losing power due to economic collapse, there's no telling how this will end.

mackus
10-04-2012, 06:39 AM
@coltsfan2007

It's just a reason like in Iraq to get the attack the country and take the oil for Israel

jrbtx
10-04-2012, 10:28 AM
MR. FIBBLES, once i again i believe we are devolving as a rational species and allowing technology to fill the gap while it nurtures our instant gratification. Everything now is a knee-jerk response because of that very fact things can be fed to us at hyperspeed. We are going to digress to monkeys with they way technology functions with our minds. I see it everyday, but no war is not the answer,,, for u and i, the normal citizen in every country, it is though for the man who has the ability to profit from it.

WAR IS A RACKET- SMEDLEY BUTLER USMC

ZATO1414
02-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Right-on coltsfan2007! There really is no reason to worry as Mr. President will have us living in a Nuclear Free Zone... safe and secure here in America.

Clodius
02-23-2013, 08:28 PM
...they would let terrorist use them to strike Israeli...

OMG...The sleep I'm losing at the thought!