PDA

View Full Version : Video: COP brutal beat down - watch closely the girl did not sprinkle water on him

Stark
10-01-2012, 03:54 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb_link/3599_3209.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1220) 9.30.2012 Philadelphia - A man threw water at the officers. pissed off cop turns around and take down the first person he sees. a girl with a water bottle.Copyright issue? Send me a message and we'll get it resolved ASAP.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1220)

coltsfan2007
10-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Damn..........I watched that four times. Now let's see who sticks up for the pig this time?! Poor girl had a bloody lip. The fuckin' cop once again uses excessive force. The sad part is she did not even do it- no respect for the ass wipe. P.S. - Before all you fanatics start jumping down my ass, there are good cops in this world, but you just seem to constantly hear about these sort of incidents- above the law, it seems.

MickDonalds
10-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Filthadelphia is just like Detroit. It's going straight to hell and its out of control.

mcgettigan
10-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Smells like lawsuit, especially if she sees this video.

BrendenF11
10-01-2012, 09:25 PM
@coltsfan, that's because we are not a fascist state. That means that in our country the police actually work for the people, and should be scrutinized for their wrongful actions. Those good cops, and there are absolutely are plenty of them, don't get the recognition because they are just simply doing their job. It's what they chose to do, and get paid to do, to uphold and enforce the law not make their own.

coltsfan2007
10-01-2012, 10:24 PM
You are correct Brenden, the good cops don't nearly get as recognized as the bad cops, but you would think that law enforcement would put their foot down on these pricks, but instead they get paid leave time (a mini fuckin' vacation) that is not right. If I hit that women like that, you bet my ass would be sitting in jail. No respect for that asshole. :nono:

bombino
10-02-2012, 01:20 AM
In the pocket of her jeans, she had a Cuban flag?

jpu13350
10-02-2012, 02:39 AM
I am not condoning what the cop did but it looks like the girl was throwing water at the beginning of the video. Her left arm has a water bottle in her hand and it is moving in an manner consistant with throwing something.

jpu13350
10-02-2012, 02:41 AM
Watch her as soon as the video starts

whiteraven
10-02-2012, 03:27 AM
OMG. That is disgusting. I'm with you coltsfan2007 shit if I hit a woman like that and I am a woman you bet my ass would be sitting in a cell. There are good cops and bad cops, there is good and bad in everything but that really is disgraceful and to be honest even if it was her which it clearly wasn't..it's water! What a pig.

coltsfan2007
10-02-2012, 06:56 AM
jpu13350, pause the video at the beginning and you will see her left hand in the air it is empty. Even at that, if she was throwing water that fuckin' cop had no right to bloody her lip.

jpu13350
10-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Again I am by no means condoning the Officers conduct. He should be removed from the force. I read that he has numerous complaints for excessive force. But she isnt totally blameless in this. Why was she dancing around a bunch of Police Officers attempting to make an arrest. I would bet she was acting like a typical hoodrat dancing and screaming at them. I also read that she said she is 40 years old and wouldnt act like that. I work in law enforcement and it is typical at these events. Someone acts the fool and everything gets out of hand.

jpu13350
10-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Coltsfan I watched it again and she does have something in her left hand. She still has it when she was assaulted by the cop. That was probably the reason he went after her.

Sixx
10-02-2012, 12:28 PM
I hate them all.
The Cops and the trash ruining their own festivals.

And the bitch was tossing water on the cops that were on the ground. It is in the video clear as day. Tossing water on ANYONE without 'consent' (lol)can be considered assault.....don't believe me try it out.

coltsfan2007
10-02-2012, 01:50 PM
jpu, gotch ya', I watched again and she did have something in her left hand which appeared to be a water bottle- still think it was very unprofssional of the cop. Crap like that gives cops a bad rap. She could have been restrained without the excessive force. Don't know how you guys were raised; I hit a girl once when I was a little kid, my dad made sure I never hit another female again. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of chicks that deserve it, but if you have the knowledge to take someone down (especially a women) then use it.

HooterBro
10-02-2012, 02:36 PM
They are both wrong. Why get all up on the cops when they're doing something? Especially crowd control? She put herself in a position to be mistakenly ID'ed as the water thrower.

Having said that, the cop should be fired, then tried in a court of simply assault on the woman. He has over 20 other complaints against him. What the fuck? If I had four complaints against me in the Army for the same shit, I'd of never seen E-7.

coltsfan2007
10-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Philadelphia Officer Who Punched Woman to Be Fired

http://news.yahoo.com/philadelphia-officer-punched-woman-fired-214220999--abc-news-topstories.html

Justice has been served......