PDA

View Full Version : Video: GRAPHIC - Assad troops dish out the worse beating

Stark
09-30-2012, 04:41 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/271_68316.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1203) This pretty much is the worse beating I have seen since the mexican pinata video.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1203)

ErisKillton
09-30-2012, 04:52 PM
I posted this yesterday boss.

http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1188

finack
09-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Again..? this looks like the same one from yesterday. For a peace loving people they sure get off on slowly terrorizing and mutilating people. And the thing is... they're enjoying it. "My turn.. No.. It's my turn.. No.. you just went. No fair.. he gets to use a bamboo belt. They wont be breathing by the time it gets to be my turn.."

wej3
09-30-2012, 09:34 PM
what do you expect from troops that support a dictator. these fucks better hope the rebels don't win.

mackus
10-01-2012, 04:22 AM
they shoud use iron sticks ith those terrorists

coltsfan2007
10-01-2012, 09:47 AM
These boots are made for walking.......and walking is just what their gonna' do.......one of these days these boots are gonna' walk all over you.......-Thanks Nancy Sinatra.

CuChi
10-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Yes, worth seeing some real men in action.

These shits are the first to run when they get a proper squad up their arse. They get real hard then as rigor mortis sets in.

Filth, Stabber, Sif and me could do them now, let alone when we were at our prime (just!) over 25 years ago!

BushWhacker-J.r
10-01-2012, 04:54 PM
I will be pissed too if I have some foreign terrorist killing my people

chiga619
10-01-2012, 11:50 PM
@ BushWhacker, then you should be pissed at the Syrian regime who sent terrorists into Iraq to kill OUR fellow Americans in uniform. I'm still pissed about that, it's really sad the ignoramuses who support Assad are in a way supporting Assad's murder of American soldiers. Wake the fuck up and wipe the sticky propaganda and naive foolishness from your ignorant eyes!

Simple math folks:
Islam + Evil Dictator = Assad (Father AND Son)
Both have a history of killing Americans and yet dumb asses still cheer for the Shiites and the Assad's! Idiots.

coltsfan2007
10-02-2012, 01:49 AM
I am not biased, I root for whoever is getting the shit kicked out of them at that moment and hopefully someone will accidentally sit on the button and poof problem solved. :evilgrin:

cupeater
10-02-2012, 06:38 AM
i sometimes wonder how different humans are, overall, from the most primitive species. what hope is there for us?

coltsfan2007
10-02-2012, 07:04 AM
By the way I am not biased about mushrooms either. They go good on spaghetti, mushroom and swiss sandwiches and stir in a big pot of hate that they spread through out the world and a mushroom is looking pretty good on that, too. Especially a BIG mushroom!

mackus
10-06-2012, 06:36 AM
I don't agree that Syria and Iran sent help to al quaida in Irak, because Al Quaida are sunnis. They are very violent and hate the chiits more thant the westerners. They always want to conquer the chiits lands.

Sunnis have killed thousands of chiits in numerous vicious car bombs attacks. So how is it possible that chiits give money and weapon to people who want to kill them?

Actually Al quaida is rather helped by the drug trafic and by the Israelis in disguise, who have big interest into weakening the chiits in Irak and in other countries.

@ BushWhacker, then you should be pissed at the Syrian regime who sent terrorists into Iraq to kill OUR fellow Americans in uniform. I'm still pissed about that, it's really sad the ignoramuses who support Assad are in a way supporting Assad's murder of American soldiers. Wake the fuck up and wipe the sticky propaganda and naive foolishness from your ignorant eyes!

Simple math folks:
Islam + Evil Dictator = Assad (Father AND Son)
Both have a history of killing Americans and yet dumb asses still cheer for the Shiites and the Assad's! Idiots.

chiga619
10-07-2012, 04:17 PM
mackus you're truly ignorant or just a troll, Shiites in Iraq have killed American soldiers there. I never said Syria and Iran sent help to Al-Qaeda, so stop with your lying bullshit. Syria and Iran have sent in operatives, money and weapons (such as EFP's) to militant Shiite groups to kill Americans and our allies. If you're not even going to acknowledge this well known fact, then you're a bona fide dumb ass and nothing but a thread troll.

mackus
10-08-2012, 03:23 AM
mackus you're truly ignorant or just a troll, Shiites in Iraq have killed American soldiers there. I never said Syria and Iran sent help to Al-Qaeda, so stop with your lying bullshit. Syria and Iran have sent in operatives, money and weapons (such as EFP's) to militant Shiite groups to kill Americans and our allies. If you're not even going to acknowledge this well known fact, then you're a bona fide dumb ass and nothing but a thread troll.
YOU are ignorant, how Syria and Iran who are shia muslims would give money to sunni msulims who hate them? You don't know that Ben Laden and AlQuaida hate the shia muslims, and they've launch plenty of car bomb attacks against the shia communauty in Irak which has killed thousands of shia. The jihad that Ben Laden and the sunnis al quaida led is mostly turned agianst the shia and has for mere goal to kill them all.

Actually the slaughtering of thousands of shia muslims is good for Israel because iranian people are shia. If they tell you without proofs that Syria and Iran support Al quiada in Irak, you're not obliged to believe them and you can think by yourself.

chiga619
10-08-2012, 04:06 AM
mackus do you know how to fucking read you stupid shit??? Iraq has a majority Shiite population you ignorant cunt! 65% Shiite vs. 35% Sunni. There were Shiites in Iraq who didn't want the US there either. Why would I then think that Syria and Iran were giving aid to Sunni's and Al Qaeda? I'm not stupid like you, there are more than enough Shiites in Iraq who would like nothing better than to kill Americans. The battle of Najaf early in OIF was a straight up battle between the U.S. and the Mahdi Army. I know Al Qaeda hates Shiite's, hell even I hate the fucking Shiites...I hate them even more now because they have ignorant toads like you defending them and their terrorist activities.

You want to talk about car bomb attacks...lets talk about the car bomb the Shiites used against the U.S. Marine Barracks in Beruit Lebanon in the early 80's. And how about all those EFP's Iran gave to Shiite terrorist cells in Iraq? Those killed many Americans too...

As far as Lebanon 2006, maybe if Hezbollah (Shiite terrorists) didn't go into Israel and kill and kidnap Israeli soldiers that would never have happened. As a typical Shiite terrorist sympathizer mackus, you cry foul at the reaction (of Israel) and knowingly and purposely choose to ignore the very incident(s) that caused it.

mackus you take the award for the most ignorant and biased piece of shit I ever had the displeasure of debating. You put words in my mouth that I never said, make ignorant assumptions and are a anti-semitic Persian sucking Assad ass kisser. You may think Shiite terrorists are wonderful people, but they're no different from Sunni terrorists. If all Shiite's think and act like you do, it's no wonder why the whole Western world and well over half the Muslim population on the planet hate Shiites.

mackus
10-08-2012, 04:57 AM
mackus do you know how to fucking read you stupid shit??? Iraq has a majority Shiite population you ignorant cunt! 65% Shiite vs. 35% Sunni. There were Shiites in Iraq who didn't want the US there either. Why would I then think that Syria and Iran were giving aid to Sunni's and Al Qaeda? I'm not stupid like you, there are more than enough Shiites in Iraq who would like nothing better than to kill Americans. The battle of Najaf early in OIF was a straight up battle between the U.S. and the Mahdi Army. I know Al Qaeda hates Shiite's, hell even I hate the fucking Shiites...I hate them even more now because they have ignorant toads like you defending them and their terrorist activities.

Please don't try to smoke me with your lies because i'am well informed. I won't eat your propaganda that you've heard from CNN.

Yes i know that Iraq is a shia country in majority you're not teaching me anything. The sunnis want to kill the shia because they want to conquer Iraq. During the first elections, the sunnis Al quaida have threatened to kill anyone who participate it.

The sunnis people have not participate the first elelection in order to show their protestation. Thet were angry to lose their authority on Irak, because Saddam hussein was a sunni and they had a lot of privileges and they didn't want to lose it.

Don't you remember that thousands of shia people lost their lives in Al quaida attacks? The sunis are always the agressors, they wish is to kill all the shia people.

Tell me if Al quaida is sunni or shia muslims?

As to the battle of Najaf, are you surprised stupid retard? In war there are ambushes and battles is it new for your brain?

Tell me who were the insurgents in Fallujah, a battle that has mobilized 10 000 US soldiers?

Why not calling the vietcong terrorists for the battle of Nha Trang? Terrorism is not the same thing than fighting from man to man.

Please go to saudis and try to have sex on the beach and see how the Al quaida sunnis will treat you.

The United States supported the Taliban through its allies in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia between 1994 and 1996 because Washington viewed the Taliban as anti-Iranian, anti-Shia and pro-Western

The Sunni Taliban regard the Shia Hazaras as apostates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban

mackus
10-08-2012, 05:02 AM
You want to talk about car bomb attacks...lets talk about the car bomb the Shiites used against the U.S. Marine Barracks in Beruit Lebanon in the early 80's. And how about all those EFP's Iran gave to Shiite terrorist cells in Iraq? Those killed many Americans too...

Are you stupid? It was war, a war started by Israel.

The majority of the terrorists organisation are sunnis, Al quaida and Ben Laden are sunnis ant they hate the shia.

Who sent US soldiers in Irak? The jewish american elite. GBush is jew.
The AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in the US. And now Netaniyau want to make war against Iran by using other people again.

Remember how he was joking with his drawings in th UN speech, he was making as if it is a game. he doesn't care as he knows that not israelis are going to do that.

They constanty bomb you with pro-war messages, they want to manipulate you.

As far as Lebanon 2006, maybe if Hezbollah (Shiite terrorists) didn't go into Israel and kill and kidnap Israeli soldiers that would never have happened. As a typical Shiite terrorist sympathizer mackus, you cry foul at the reaction (of Israel) and knowingly and purposely choose to ignore the very incident(s) that caused it.

You're really a stupid guy, it was just a pretext to attack Lebanon. How many palestinians have disappeared in jew jails? Thousands of them are still in jail and thy still kidnapp palestinians.

Banga
10-08-2012, 11:40 AM
at Mackus...you're not alone dude...
:)

chiga619
10-08-2012, 01:12 PM
George Bush was a Jew? mackus take your trolling ass and shove it up your trolling ass...hopefully that'll spare me from having to read your propaganda bullshit in the future.

mackus
10-09-2012, 05:10 AM
at Mackus...you're not alone dude...
:)

;)

coltsfan2007
10-09-2012, 10:17 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............WAI T I NEED A FINGER BREAK :fu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....................George Bush is a jew, what fucking ignorance. Well I definitely know you don't know what you are talking about mackus. Best joke of the day..............HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :freakout:

coltsfan2007
10-09-2012, 10:24 AM
By the way mackass, do your research, the Bush family are primary descents of english and german.

dibbsssss
10-10-2012, 02:06 PM
I wonder how long this went for? and if the dudes getting beat are still breathing..