PDA

View Full Version : Video: HUGE SYRIAN CONVOY 9/29: HEADED NORTH FROM DAMASCUS

jrbtx
09-30-2012, 11:07 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/326_85115.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1193) I'm still of the position that Iran will not let syria fall to Saudi Arabia and U.N. . Today, Iranian adviser to ayatollah quoted today as saying" a victory for syria(Assad) is a victory for Iran.". I believe Russia and China have made an agreement with Iran that they will block any outright U.N.(BankerBacked) intervention while they pump oil and supplies to syria through iran and lebanon.... remember Hezbollah is busy as fuck right now. I hope they cleanse the whole country of wahabist fucks and then move to down the whole arabian peninsula.... oh sorry i digress. enjoyhttp://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1193)

chiga619
09-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Whoever wrote the description for this video is an idiot...They actually support Hezbollah? Iran? China and Russia? Wow...The only thing I agreed with is the U.N. remark, other than that what a bunch of crap.

As far as the tanks being transported up the road, it's only a matter of time before FSA RPG's start turning them into scrap metal and junk. Assad will have a hard time trying to man crews for those tanks.

Fuck Assad, Iran, Hezbollah and all the Ayatollah Shiites! And FUCK ALL radical Islam!! LOL

jrbtx
09-30-2012, 01:08 PM
eh, im not an idiot, just the complete opposite. Im not gonna argue, just continue to post the poignant syria videos i find on the internet. Thanks

fiddlesticks12
09-30-2012, 04:04 PM
With video descriptions and comments like that...Apacheclips has changed...

I loved the old AC where there was no political bullshit on videos (like youtube) and everyone hated jihadists, no matter what they called themselves

finack
09-30-2012, 04:23 PM
From what I saw in the length of this video, this isn't some huge convoy. Simply a company sized element, or small battalion supply unit ferrying some needed supplies. No surprises there.

Judging from the size of the insurgency and the land gained and then lost, over and over, this is gonna be a hot bed for some time to come. <--- Years. And even if they were able to establish a clear victor, it's going to take years to repair the damage that's been done. In the mean time, back to the caves where you belong I guess.

Once the insurgency figures out how to choke off key means of making currency flow in and out of Syria, is when the Syrian backed government starts to feel the full effect of STALEMATE <--- quagmire.

Ronaldflanagan
09-30-2012, 05:56 PM
jrbtx you might want to lay off the RT news bro...

jrbtx
09-30-2012, 06:09 PM
actually, you just had to watch the u.n. assembly and that jerkoff fest for globalism. Its amazing how they are salivating to let loose on that country... just like they did in libya. Oh and to be truthful about the rt news, bro i really just spend hours on youtube with translators and satellite imagery to study recent events from various media outlets around the world. After reading every side and viewing both sides(as many have seen most material comes from pro fsa channels and sites... it would make many of yall feel the same if you saw the other stuff they puddle that i dont post) i draw a conclusion of the events on the ground. really the truth is out there, its just to what point you are willing to go find it.

atrox6661
09-30-2012, 06:21 PM
If you support a dictator you are an idiot (or a Russian.)

chiga619
09-30-2012, 08:26 PM
I may not watch hours and hours of propaganda video put out by Shiite and biased Leftist news sources, but I too have been following this conflict since it began last year. All I saw were crowds of un-armed civilians being mowed down and civilians young and old, women and children being sniped and their brain housing groups splattered on the pavement. If there are foreign Wahabists in Syria, Assad brought them there with his murdering of his own people. Because they weren't there prior to his butchery. Assad is a terrorist, he's been one since he's been in power. Him and his Father have been killing Americans for DECADES! If you support him, then you support everything him and his family has done against the West, and that makes you either a naive fool or anti-American/West (perhaps even BOTH).