PDA

View Full Version : Video: Syrian Stomping

ErisKillton
09-29-2012, 04:29 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/12_2336.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1188) Syrian soldiers cheer as they stomp the shit out of some prisoners.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1188)

bgbllbffr
09-29-2012, 04:43 PM
You know somthing?? Thats a pretty sick vid!! rip. guys

CuChi
09-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Real hard bastards.
They shit themselves when they get into a real fight.

lord_donutz
09-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Fuck yea get some! Although I am not a supporter of Assad, they're still whoopin allah ackbars asses. Fuck both sides.

Hellfreeza
09-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Fuck both sides.

you're damn right!

chiga619
09-29-2012, 07:36 PM
This shit pisses me off, all you fuck-tards who support Assad are too fucking stupid to realize it was brutality and sick shit like this that started this civil war in the first place. These aren't Al-Qaeda, these are Syrians being tortured and ultimately murdered. Assad has more American and Western blood on his hands than these men in the video, but you ignorant fucks could give a rat's ass about that. Assad has killed Americans and yet you cheer him on as fighting the enemy, there's unbelievable stupidity with that rationalization.

Islam is a fucking canker sore on the ass of humanity and it's spreading like a wild fire, just know there isn't a "good" side in the whole bunch. So stop with idiotic notion that Assad is a saint and a quasi ally in the fight against radical Islam, he ALREADY is a radical AND A TERRORIST!

finack
09-29-2012, 07:49 PM
The evil blood lust look of enjoyment in their eyes says it all. Or it's just pent up frustration of not being able to hit a target with their rifles from 20ft away... gotta get their licks in at point blank range while they can.

BrendenF11
09-29-2012, 09:36 PM
Karmas a bitch motherfuckers. I'd be willing to bet, can't say for certain, that these "soldiers" are militia or mercenaries. It's easy for any rogue government to have a "military" that is actually composed of mercenaries and allow them to do whatever they want. Either way, I don't really give a shit. Fuck em all.

jrbtx
09-29-2012, 10:06 PM
ill say it again, if foriegn born/funded mercenaries were trying to enter my home state/country and fuck up my friends and family I would be just as brutal. THIS WAS A SECULAR COUNTRY!!!!! and many blindly folow the media and jerk off to the fsa reels. Screw them, wahabist fucks who ruin society and culture. POINT THE FINGER AT THE WEST AND SAUDI ARABIA, more so for those veterans who fought against supposed terror when our gov. funds it in another country. Sorry, but man its time to wake up

jrbtx
09-29-2012, 10:14 PM
one more thing.... this is evil being delt with the way many wish it would be to those assholes in afghanistan and iraq, but we werent in a civil war so it wasn't at our front door. Another question, what do you do with them when you capture them. You want to rehabilitate them?

coltsfan2007
09-29-2012, 11:18 PM
War is hell, we all know that, but you know if I just captured some prisoners that just fucked up my buddy that I have over for Sunday BBQ'S, I think they were to nice. You that have commented against this video, do think if the role was reversised, the others would be,AAAAAAAAAAh so nice, bullshit. Fuckem' both, let the best man win.

gucci
09-29-2012, 11:46 PM
this might possibly be the first dirka dirk video i've seen on here where they were NOT chanting allahs snackbar a million times after landing a swift kick with his size 9 commando boot

joel
09-30-2012, 08:21 AM
paybacks a bitch eh f.s.a?

MrFibbles
09-30-2012, 02:19 PM
i'd pull his leg to me and dig my thumbs into his eyes...

chiga619
10-01-2012, 02:50 AM
Where do I begin with you shiite terrorist sympathizers?

1. The ignorant "What would I do if it was your country ..." analogy.
Answer: Well what if there were a protest rally here in the U.S. and President Obama went ahead and ordered the military to "open" up on the demonstrators? That's the REAL and more accurate analogy, the foreign fighters that may or not be radicalized who have entered Syria came AFTER the fact, AFTER Assad was already butchering an unarmed population of his own people. If Canadians came here to help me remove a rogue President after he has ordered the massacre of American citizens I would welcome them with open arms too, especially if I was unarmed like the Syrians were originally.

2. If Syria was so wonderfully "Secular" as some of the naive morons here believe, then why? OH WHY? does Syria support Hezbollah and actively seek the destruction of the "Zionists" in Israel? That's right, because Israel ISN'T a fucking Muslim Caliphate. That's why! Syria is secular my ass! Why did Syria then send in kill teams into Iraq to kill American soldiers who were ALREADY dismantling a Sunni Wahabist regime (Saddam Hussein) and killing off Al-Qaeda in Iraq? The notion that Assad and his government are secular is a fairy tale and an outright LIE. He's a Muslim who by default HATES the West.

3. What do you do when you capture them? Capture whom? For all we know these could be random citizens, if they weren't, put a fucking bullet in their head if you're gonna kill them anyways. Not tortured to the brink of death and toyed with.

4. "War is hell we all know that" and if you just caught someone who effed up your buddy..." Well coltsfan, let's not forget the thousands of innocent civilians who were murdered at the start of this mess, do the surviving family members also have that "right" to fight back and be pissed beyond belief? Why does the Assad regime get a free pass to torture people when they were the ones who STARTED this shit? Payback IS a mother fucker...and Assad is about to get bent the fuck over.

jrbtx
10-01-2012, 10:53 AM
to chigas619

response to questions:

1.) The facts are overwhelming that this uprising only has life bc of the funding and training of thousands of foriegn fighters through harat, turkey (by West Sec., UAE,Saudi Arabia) and into northern syria, if this were internal and only involved syrian people my lips would be sealed, and id prob pull for the underdog . On the contrary, the underdog is syria and they have the whole worlds power(un,al) trying to align up their destruction, with the contribution of our tax dollars, (remember 700 million in libya)

2.) The region of syria has been diverse in religious identity throughout history. This is due to its geolocation and the important trade routes east-west to north-south. Commerce has always been the main point of interest in syria when looking at the cities of damascus,aleppo, tartus and dayr azor. The people of syria have been around alot longer than us and have dealt with more shit than we can dream of, so it urks me when they lump them in with those new oil money tent dwellers from the arabian pen. . Not even goin to touch israel bc both sides are fucked on that one, and its not their fault.

3.) ok, maybe half are syrian and the other half are foriegn.... so what, bc i may have more hatred for the syrian who betrayed his own country and people to fight with mercenaries, who could care less about what happens to the country in the end. Im sure they shoot alot of them immediately, but i bet they find videos and phones with shit on it that makes them take a little more time. once again a traitor is a traitor to me.

4.) The arab spring (EGYPT,LIBYA,NOW SYRIA) is not a grassroots uprising for democracy, it is a push to destabilize the middle east and bring down gov. that dont benefit a few in the west and middle east. I dont know how else to YELL it , but this whole past two years has been funded in the hundreds of millions by UAE,SAUDI ARABI, Quatar. They openly admit it and nobody cares to object bc we have been in bed with them since opec petrodollars. Im not a terrorist sypathizer but hate extremism and corruption in any form. To chiga, there is something wrotten in denmark

lucas503
08-30-2013, 09:39 PM
they deserve every kick, coming into a foreign land to fight for the jews

Cpl.Carrot
09-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Is there anything less civil than a civil war?

bmgtz
08-29-2014, 08:05 AM
I hope they all kill each other....