PDA

View Full Version : Introducing whiteraven aka Indica

whiteraven
09-29-2012, 10:50 AM
Drum roll please....whiteraven has entered the building. Aussie and female. Figure you guys need a few more women around just to equal things out a bit. Oh and I am all for womens rights ...not :P

MadeInRu
09-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Drum roll please....whiteraven has entered the building. Aussie and female. Figure you guys need a few more women around just to equal things out a bit. Oh and I am all for womens rights ...not :P

Welcome :P

And we do need more female members :P

And good to have you with us and in our community :)

Sixx
09-29-2012, 01:45 PM
I love me some Indica, it's great for night time relaxing and laying pipe.
I also love Sativa, great for creativity and daytripping.

Welcome to Apache Clips

Support world peace with extreme violence.

MickDonalds
09-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Welcome. Beware, there's trolls in these here parts.

ErisKillton
09-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Welcome to AC Whiteraven... Hope you will represent us "shielas" well ;)

whiteraven
09-30-2012, 07:11 AM
Thank You MadeInRu :excited::excited::excited:

whiteraven
09-30-2012, 07:15 AM
Thanks PzychoSixx. Named Jennifer but can't pull that name off to save myself so going through name change to Indica. Suits my personality more...you know what I mean. LOL..I'm great for a night time relax ;) Also a very cheeky shit. Love the support world peace with extreme violence. Enough extreme violence reigned on the shit of the world and it will be a very peaceful place indeed, Thanks for the welcome

whiteraven
09-30-2012, 07:20 AM
Thanks MickDonalds & ErisKillton. Will look out for the trolls lol. Always represent us sheilas well ErisKillton maybe not in a very conventional way though. Both Guys and us Gals have our strengths and I am fair. For example the reason why us women can have kids and men can't.....I won't finish that statement..only a fool would stand in that line of fire :freakout: Jokes guys. Thanks all.