PDA

View Full Version : Video: Another douche-bag cop that needs to be fired

bgbllbffr
09-29-2012, 08:57 AM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/236_57875.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1172) I would pay to go toe to toe with this little piggy. No remorse, no regret !http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1172)

BrendenF11
09-29-2012, 10:43 AM
The dude was trying to get away by using the conversation with the lady and the removal of his jacket. It was an innocent looking ploy and he needed to be dealt a swift and deadly blow. The jacket was also obviously evidence that the officer needed to document.

whiteraven
09-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Now that's a PIG

jimmy1390
09-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Thats the shit that gives cops a bad name

MightyQuin
09-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Nice so based on footage w/ NO audio that 3 minutes and 6 seconds long the cops in the wrong. Lets not rush to judgement here. Lets of course blame the only thing we can see and not even understand the entire story on who this guy was, why he was there, why he was trying to take his jacket off, what he was saying, if he had a violent record, under the influence, of what, etc.. Now lets not rush to judgement.

laxaddict992
09-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Fucking asshole

Marski
09-29-2012, 12:10 PM
That cop deserves no respect!

coltsfan2007
09-29-2012, 12:28 PM
That's a real man there beating up someone in a fucking wheel chair, DONUT EATING FUCKING PIG!!!!!! He's not man enough to restrain the perp, but he's man enough to violently beat a man sitting down in a wheelchair, hats off asshole.

bgbllbffr
09-29-2012, 01:16 PM
It dont matter if their is no audio! Iam all for seeing two sides to every story but in this case none of that shit matters. If His crime was serious enough for a beat down beat then They would have had him cuffed to His chair & as far as Him trying to escape by using conversation (LOL) He's already in the fucking jail ! As soon as that nurse asks Him If he,s a homo & what kind of meds He's on & a few other questions, they're ganna roll His ass straight a holding cell. After trying to remove His jacket He made a week attempt to resist & give that cop a bitch slap.That is when that fucking Pig lost His cool & beat that old Mans face in!! As hard as He could out of sheer prideful anger!! End of story !!FUCK HIM !! Fire His ass !! Save
that job for a real cop !!~

MickDonalds
09-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Too many cameras these days.

In the old days, the cop would have been able to deal justice by breaking fingers, teeth or arms. Those were the days

Hellfreeza
09-29-2012, 04:14 PM
if you fuck with the law you should be punished.
but knocking down a man in a wheel chair is a NO GO!

USMC81-85
09-29-2012, 07:08 PM
um...theres audio...its just weak..turn your speakers up and you can hear it. Think the officer was out of line but if you smack an officer in the face...you can pretty much bet your life savings your getting an ass woopen! LOL Dosnt matter if your drunk..high..gay or straight. Its just an unwritten rule...when in customer cooperate or pay!

wej3
09-29-2012, 07:39 PM
act like an asshole and you get treated like an asshole. the guy can walk, he's just playing the role. listen to the audio. he had earlier gotten into two fights before he was arrested.

serpa6
09-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Yes excessive force, should have took one good swing or clothes lined him knock him off the chair and put cuffs on him. He was way out of line to use the force that he did to subdue this man. That was a prime example no matter if your drunk high or what ever if you put the perp down and he is unable to fight back you cuff him not beat him to a point where there was no resistance to start after the first submission blow. This cop should be suspended without pay for a month probation for a year if he does it again immediate termination and @ Mickdonalds i totally agree with you

coltsfan2007
09-29-2012, 10:56 PM
HAHA.......You guys have been playing to many video games. Back in the day MickDonalds they were called peace officers not so much today. That cop could have easily restrained him, by the way that is what they are trained to do, this is not a war field, there is no reason for him to beat that guy senseless. That is a prime example of a prick donut eating pig that got picked on in high school that now has a badge and thinks he is above the law and is going to make everyone pay for his childhood. End of subject the pig was wrong. There are a lot of good serving officers out there, but like jimmey1390 said, thats what gives cops a bad name. Little dick MF'er in my book. Should be fired.

ZATO1414
09-29-2012, 11:44 PM
The only thing wrong was the bitch slap, that was the lady cops job. These low-lifes are always protected and bring society to the lowest levels of social decay. He's a player... all of a sudden his legs don't work. Will it never end?

gucci
09-29-2012, 11:55 PM
@Serpa it didn't seem excessive, he slapped that dude like 3 times then took him out of his chair. i suspect our criminal friend will NOT be resisting officers in the future. as for him being "beaten senseless" well...yeah thats complete shenannigans. no tom foolery for me.

l33pfrog
09-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Excessive sure but that's a bum he's hitting. Fuck bums.

serpa6
09-30-2012, 10:39 AM
Gucci when i lived in mass I had a lot of friends that where police officers they whore heavy gloves for baby sitting these fuckbags one shot should have done it and those where not bitch slaps look at the vid again that is why I called it excessive force, other wise i would have said the cop treated him like crack whore owing money to a pimp

coltsfan2007
09-30-2012, 11:48 AM
:lol:........Wellput serpa

bgbllbffr
09-30-2012, 07:24 PM
@l33pfrog- Oh arnt You a sad excuse for a human being!!"Hes a bum, Fuck bums." How about, Fuck You Frogs dick! How the fuck do You know Hes a bum? Hes probly a vet ! You compassionless prick!
Your one of those fuckers That would just walk on by in any fucked situation , Because You could care less! Reall impressive comments you fuckin asshole!

airbornemedic
10-04-2012, 09:58 PM
To protect and serve.

spectre
10-08-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry but if you attack a cop, especially by attempting to strike him IN THE FACE, on Government property, you are basically telling him he can whoop your ass. This cop shouldn't be fired. The cop kicked this guys ass because he wanted to hurt a cop. That's a grade A Police officer in my opinion. Show no mercy to dumb-fucking idiot citizens.

Who cares if the cop is making it hard for you to take off your jacket? Who cares if you were just trying to stand up and take it off and not making an advance on her? Shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and do what the cop fucking says.

That's my two cents.

Big-D
10-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Tough Cunt!!

Owl
03-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Disgusting, i'd happily stamp on that cops face until he learnt his lesson.

bmgtz
09-20-2013, 08:32 AM
what did the cop say to him to get that reaction...