PDA

View Full Version : Video: United States Military Power - Worlds Strongest Military [HD]

coltsfan2007
09-27-2012, 02:29 PM
http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/upload/thumb/657_13471.jpg (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1152) hope you enjoy this short video showing Americas Military Power.http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube/images/play_thread.png (http://www.apacheclips.com/boards/vbtube_show.php?tubeid=1152)

dholsombeck
09-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Nothing better Breaking Benjamin and US Military just Like Apple Pie and Chevrolet!

MrFibbles
09-28-2012, 12:34 AM
We may not be the best, but we're the coolest.

veritas44
09-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Mr fribble...even 15 trillion in debt (gov't style that is...fake money that never was it just numbers on a book). We, the U.S have a GDP 15 times larger than the nearest country(china). By far if you take the politicians out of war we are the deadliest fighting force on the planet, Hands down. if you took the politics out of war and fought this one like WWII.. this war would have been over by 2004.

Gua
09-28-2012, 04:26 AM
@veritas44.

I couldn't agree with you more. But keep in mind that without the politics the US would not have been what it is today and without politics there would be no war.

Malice
09-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Gua, you're close. Without Politics there would still be war, but it would be based on religion which is the largest reason historically countries have gone to war. Politics is our religion =D.

MadeInRu
09-28-2012, 04:42 PM
@Veritass, mate. I do agree with you about US being the strongest army in the world. But 15 times GDP over China is a bit to much, to say the least ;). Not even twice in the last 4 years.

nowhereman1
09-29-2012, 12:03 AM
umm. with all respect to the men fighting, not true, man for man china outnumbers america, and sad and jtf2 are well trained, u.s. special forces has become a stamped machine, like the normal army, their isn't any real effort in selection, unlike sas and jtf2,

that being said, they are solid but china in manpower alone and 1 billion population base for conscription has you beat 3 to 1

MickDonalds
09-29-2012, 02:13 PM
"umm. with all respect to the men fighting, not true, man for man china outnumbers america, and sad and jtf2 are well trained, u.s. special forces has become a stamped machine, like the normal army, their isn't any real effort in selection, unlike sas and jtf2,

that being said, they are solid but china in manpower alone and 1 billion population base for conscription has you beat 3 to 1"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, wait, I'm done now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay for real now. I'm done. I'm guessing you have a whole lot of experience in the US military with your years of service, experience and professional degrees (which senior enlisted and officers work towards-oftentimes dealing with military strategy and power projection), huh?
NOPE.

Based on your post, you haven't got a fucking clue about ANYTHING, brah.

Go back to playing Modern Warfare 3.

whiteraven
09-30-2012, 07:54 AM
Great Vid. Thanks coltsfan2007

Big-D
10-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Mass Tec Warfare I agree!
Man On man no. Squad based no.

HooterBro
10-10-2012, 09:09 PM
umm. with all respect to the men fighting, not true, man for man china outnumbers america, and sad and jtf2 are well trained, u.s. special forces has become a stamped machine, like the normal army, their isn't any real effort in selection, unlike sas and jtf2,

that being said, they are solid but china in manpower alone and 1 billion population base for conscription has you beat 3 to 1

First off, SF has ONE thing like the regular U.S. Army. The regular U.S. Army is an all volunteer fighting force as is SF, and that's where the similarities end. The regular U.S. Army Soldier will rip your fucking head off and shit down your neck, with just his hands and a Gerber, if you put him in that position.

SF will rip your head off, shit down your neck, no tools required, and make your mother and father eat it and ask for more.

You have ZERO clue about what makes an American fighting man. Much less a fighting woman in our Army. There is only ONE Army that could put up a decent, non-nuclear fight against the U.S. Army and that is the Russian's. Even then, they would be decimated. Now, if things get tough, we call in our Marines and then you're completely and thoroughly fucked. Not mention the air support and sea based support we have.

Now. Go back to reading more on the Internets about what it is to be a war veteran. I've seen Army women in Iraq that would make most Chinese men shit themselves with fear.